Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 118votes)

Kämpfer

Alt Names: alt けんぷファーalt ผู้พิทักษ์ สลับขั้วalt 肯普法alt Fighteralt Kampferalt Kämpferalt Борец
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Semmu / Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Senou Natsuru is a normal high school boy. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" comes to life and tells him to fight as a female psychic fighter "Kämpfer". Having no idea about what's going on, Natsuru is involved in the battles against other "Kämpfer".

"Kämpfer" is the German word for "fighter".
Go to Kämpfer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are and when are the translations going to be finished? New Window HarakiriTora
  • 1 Replies
Topic how long are the updates? New Window kayle101
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

I'm only up to chapter 16 and I gotta say I'm really annoyed with the MC's obsession with Sakura Kaede. It's been fairly obvious that she's not into guys for several chapters yet he's still obsessing over her.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/16709/kampfer_v5_ch22_by_for-the-halibut/9
The books all got damaged because of the sprinklers...? How is that his fault? Sounds more like a planning issue, considering the sprinklers are set to prevent damage in the first place. Cover the shelves >_>
Aww man... Spanish translation =/
>kampfer updated 10 minutes ago
>LOLWUT YES
>vol 1. ch. 1
>awwww....
>kampfer undated 10 minutes ago
>LOLWUT YES
>vol 1. ch. 1
>awwww....
Some new chapters.! Finally I can catch to the latest chapter now ^^
Holy crap another chapter!! xD
Thank's for the update!
Yayyyy!! Thanks for the new chapter 13th Hour Scanlations!!
13Th Hour Scanlations Thanks for the new chapter :D
@badadsss
I take the joker.

Kick everybody's ass and take all the girls I want!

Posted Image
woah nolonar take door 2 u get 3 girls, but take door 1 u get 5 girls and lots of yuri action
Take Door Nr. 1, and you get a single girl.
Take Door Nr. 2, and you get THREE girls.

The choice is easy.
EDIT nevermind...its magically back
Listen whoever is removing the alt name "Kampfer" (Without the funny dots above the A) had better stop. I don't care how much you hate the manga that doesn't give you the right to stop it from showing up in the results.
Stupidest protagonist I've seen in a while
Yay. Some more Kampfer. ;_; Nice to see more active updates.
Haha! Finally, new chapter XD
Wow, I really never expected to see this one again, Thanks a lot 13th Hour!!!
indeed, at first i don't really like shizuku, she's like an ordinary cliche popular girl
owever, despite she's an S, she got such a lovely personality its so unfortunate that shizuku...
Spoiler
I don't like Akane, Shizuku is a lot better imo.
Shizuku is my fave character. I seen the anime but the manga seems to have more characters & more fun.
@Ncf from how the anime went, that would not be possible for two points. One, Kanadeis a Lesbian, though that sould be obvious in the manga by now, so she can't simply be wood by a guy in a moment of weakness. Second, Natsuru is under minor mind control by Kanade, his feelings for her may be real, but from what the anime went with, Kanade had jacked up his feeling for her in hope he would choose to stay as a girl to be with her.

Now if the next few chapters would come out already, I need more Kampfer, a lot more.
the guy is annoying he should destroy kanade as a girl and confort her as a guy, not this almost yuri and shoujo-ai every chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics