Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 184votes)

Platina End

Alt Names: alt プラチナエンドalt 铂金终局alt Platinum End
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As his classmates celebrates their middle school graduation, one student's mind seems to be elsewhere. His name is Mirai and he has a dark secret. All humans deserve to find happiness, but Mirai may need some salvation from above in the form of an angel.
Go to Platina End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discontinued? New Window brvnhildr
  • 2 Replies
Topic First impressions of the 1st chapter New Window HeartBreat
  • 5 Replies

346 Comments

v4, kek smh tbh

I'm so excited! I love this mangaka duo so much.

I can't wait to see how this series will continue.

Thanks for the scanlation of this big chapter!!

Hmm, I wonder how many versions CH1 will end up with.

Why didn't this come out when I played Nocturne, I would've kept an Angel in my party just to say 'Hitoshura has its own Nasse'. :P

it's very like Mirai Nikki with the diary replaced with an Angel, the goal is still the same, become a god to remake the world.

i didn't know MTO won't do english version. sorry about that.

MS released chap 1

Wait...is battle royale for becoming THE GOD OF A NEW WORLD!!!!!

Will this be a new Light 2.0? mixed with some future diary.

Mangastream too

I don't know! Besides, FA will do an astonishing job with the project!

Actually it was Chinese to English :/

Please, on the v1 release, have brazilian portuguese phrases. Só don't fuck with me! Please, don't do that! I will keep my eyes on your releases!

Damn, this setup is like some kind of inverted Death Note. An angel instead of a shinigami, a protagonist who wants to die after living a miserable life rather than one who grew up with everything. And yet, it seems like it could be leading to just as twisted a conclusion...

Overall, the concept isn't too bad, but it seems like something that the characters in Bakuman might have written, rather than something you would actually see from Ohba and Obata...

On another note, this translation quality is poor (the dialogue and thoughts are choppy and hard to follow), and I think some of the pages are out of order.

So... This is a Mirai Nikki where you get an angel instead of cellphone...

my thoughts were mixed of these two but as for power I think it came from Code Geass

Lol, like you need more than one chapter from this duo to know what it will be all about. Also, which of mentioned earlier are in any way obscure?
20th Century Boys, Monster, Billy Bat? Vagabond, Real, Slam Dunk? You kidding me right? If not...

BTW this scanlation is terrible, mixed pages, errors. Damn... is it really Jaimini's~box~?

just corrected all the pages and errors we could find in version 3 update (sorry didn't quality check V1 kinda got excited to release this. XD

Shitty translate, made by chinese scans! And a Brazilian Portuguese translate to English. Lame, is the same with Smokin' Parade. So Jaiminis~box~, don't do that, really! I want a quality translate! Fuck that!

Actually it was Chinese to English :/

updated and release version 3 (final update) Kidcongo will release it on batoto once he is online , until the you can read it on our reader.

Damn, this setup is like some kind of inverted Death Note. An angel instead of a shinigami, a protagonist who wants to die after living a miserable life rather than one who grew up with everything. And yet, it seems like it could be leading to just as twisted an outcome...

Overall, the concept isn't too bad, but it seems like something that the characters in Bakuman might have written, rather than something you would actually see from Ohba and Obata...

On another note, this translation quality is poor (the dialogue and thoughts are choppy and hard to follow), and I think some of the pages are out of order.

don't worry. i think that MTO will do it.

Mangastream too

Shitty translate, made by chinese scans! And a Brazilian Portuguese translate to English. Lame, is the same with Smokin' Parade. So Jaiminis~box~, don't do that, really! I want a quality translate! Fuck that!

don't worry. i think that MTO will do it.

'Your taste is shit, let me show you what is good m8 *insert some obscure series no one knows about here*'

Only a single chapter out and it's already like this. Holy crap.

Lol, like you need more than one chapter from this duo to know what it will be all about. Also, which of mentioned earlier are in any way obscure?
20th Century Boys, Monster, Billy Bat? Vagabond, Real, Slam Dunk? You kidding me right? If not...

BTW this scanlation is terrible, mixed pages, errors. Damn... is it really Jaimini's~box~?

This is going to be good.

Spoiler

'Your taste is shit, let me show you what is good m8 *insert some obscure series no one knows about here*'

Only a single chapter out and it's already like this. Holy crap.

So i'm not the only one who think about that, huh? But with the duo's story telling and art like their past works (Death Note), I think i'ts gonna be better. 

8th grade: the manga

Holy Fucking Hell...

That was awesome!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics