Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

I used to defend the ex-wife, but I don't think that's possible anymore. 

his ex still loves the MC but insecurities got the better of her. She clearly gets jealous at his worker but she can seem to acknowledge that. Her behavior towards her new boyfriend sucks though...

Are you forgetting the beginning of the chapter showed her putting her clothes back on after fucking another guy? She's a bitch whore who just wants to possess and control everything.

But in saying that I have read japanese treat sex differently than what usa thinks..That is what I read. Like the wife allows the husband to cheat and sleep with other women, and the wife is the one who abandons sex after marriage..

It's just a fetish, no need to get over it, we all have our kinks. Even if does overcome it he'll still be a horny bitch.

I'm beginning to really hate his ex-wife.

The raws of the final chapter (#16) are up on the link provided in the description above for those that want to be spoiled.

Wow, the ex-wife is a bitch.

his ex still loves the MC but insecurities got the better of her. She clearly gets jealous at his worker but she can seem to acknowledge that. Her behavior towards her new boyfriend sucks though...

No matter what reasons she might have, what this ex wife is doing is not acceptable you cant just say that to a guy you divorced cux he had excessive sex drive or whatever. Im glad that he snapped at her at least this time around. Shes like that one girl that keeps leading you on only to stop you when you want to take it a step further

His ex-wife pisses me off. I totally feel for her if he was constantly popping boners when working with clients, not to mention potentially right in front of her. I'd feel pretty betrayed too if I felt the main reason someone loved me was something physical -- and he was displaying the same behavior towards others. But she divorced him. Why the hell does she show up so often, making demands to him? She knows he can't let her go and abuses that fact to stick around in his life when she needs him for something, then acts superior over him like he's the only problem. That's appalling behavior.

I honestly hope seeming main heroine works out, and he can keep his act together so he doesn't end up losing her too.

it feels more like they are trying to maintain some kind of post-marriage relations, since i think both sides wants that but is having a very hard time acting in ways that is separate from their relation in marriage. i mean he stopped making women's shoe due to the divorce and she clearly likes the fact that he cares so much in his creation of shoes and this seems to also tie into their relation as a married couple, even sexually so having a non-intimate relation between them that involves the whole feet thing is difficult.

She's been told that he has a foot/leg-fetish and she pretty much asks him for a massage effortlessly a while later. Unintentionally or not, that girl is damn sly, man... and props to him for keeping his shit together. All morality regarding age aside(not too bothered by this gap), getting freaky with your only employee is never worth the awkwardness it could lead to.

Predicting that he slips up by chapter 10-11ish, though, so there can be a few chapters of drama before it ends.

there's a saying hands is the second hearts. the bigger the hands the better the fap.....

Yeah pretty sure ex-wife doesnt have dark hair..

We don't know for sure what's her hair's color. It wouldn't be the first time that a character seems to have completely light hair in the b&w pages just for it to look darker once it's colored (the hair length and style seems to be hers, too). Also there is Akane, who usually seems to have completely dark (black) hair, but in the color pages of ch.6 has a mid-tone purple hair AND brown hair in the vol.1 cover.

It's Mc with his ex-wife in his dream.

Yeah pretty sure ex-wife doesnt have dark hair..

His level of self control is most admiring
Well, I know that he has a foot fetishes. But it seems like, it was an acute one -_-

Ex-wife should just go die already. Or at least leave him alone.

His ex-wife pisses me off. I totally feel for her if he was constantly popping boners when working with clients, not to mention potentially right in front of her. I'd feel pretty betrayed too if I felt the main reason someone loved me was something physical -- and he was displaying the same behavior towards others. But she divorced him. Why the hell does she show up so often, making demands to him? She knows he can't let her go and abuses that fact to stick around in his life when she needs him for something, then acts superior over him like he's the only problem. That's appalling behavior.

I honestly hope seeming main heroine works out, and he can keep his act together so he doesn't end up losing her too.

Spoiler

Well, in this chapter we had jizz on feet. And there are frequent references to sex/masturbation with a fetish. I guess that counts as smut.

yeah when I commented that I hadn't read the latest chapter, but even that is pretty tame to be called smut, especially just references to sex/masturbation that's ecchi at most.

edit: also yeh just looked back at the very first page of the manga, forgot about that haha definitely smut.

Soooo does what ever happen on ch 1 pg 1 actually happen later?

It's Mc with his ex-wife in his dream.

There's something really calming about this manga, it's like a standard slice of life that just happens to have a guy with a foot/leg fetish as the MC. I don't even really understand why it's counted as smut yet, though I'm guessing that comes later?

Well, in this chapter we had jizz on feet. And there are frequent references to sex/masturbation with a fetish. I guess that counts as smut.

Spoiler

There's something really calming about this manga, it's like a standard slice of life that just happens to have a guy with a foot/leg fetish as the MC. I don't even really understand why it's counted as smut yet, though I'm guessing that comes later?

You missed the part where you spend 30 minutes trying to find one pair that fits your size and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Never run into that problem somehow

Then again, I only ever wear sneakers

If you enjoy this type of manga, check out http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/itohen-r16125

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics