Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 244votes)

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai

Alt Names: alt 葉月カノンは甘くない。alt Hazuki Kanon isn't sweet.
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki Kanon is your average female High-School Delinquent. She is often late and skips class in the nurse office, occassionally talking to the male nurse BJ (Kuronada Jun).

Tamaki Daiji likes to film stuff that captivates him the instant he encounters it, disregarding consequences. His friend Kihou Tomoka tries to snap him out of it, whenever she sees him stuck while he is late for something else.

One day Kanon catches his interest while she stands on the roof of the opposite building. After asking Tomoka, he decides to head to the infirmary where Kanon sleeps occasionally.

Kanon wakes up to some strange guy filming her. He even has the audacity to call her "thumb-sucking while sleeping" cute and captivating. So she decides to let him keep the footage if he promises to keep her secret.
Go to Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

filthy casual

No sir. THIS is casual.

2BGTzTK.png

Dem shorts...Dat angle...(drools on page 4)

And yes, Kanon, you should go out with Kihou. Forget that camera otaku.

vzrRWQ6.png

> Game is hard.

filthy casual

kAMhcDT.jpg

This author drawing are incredibly good, especially for a 4-koma. I find it hard to believe he didn't do any other series before, I tried to search but...

I'm dissappointed they didn't make a "Keikaku means plan" joke on that second page mmm...

What the hell. The tie is obviously way cuter on her. Can't believe those two wouldn't see that. Immersion ruined.

Hopefully, it won't last longer than this chapter. I think she looks cute in a tie, though I'd like to know how she got one. Did she just buy it, or beat some guy up and take it from him?

What the hell. The tie is obviously way cuter on her. Can't believe those two wouldn't see that. Immersion ruined.

vzrRWQ6.png

> Game is hard.

I have 2,1k hours, and haven't played regularly in at least over a year... game is hard indeed.

that´s cute i´ve got 600+ hours on pokemon emerald xD

vzrRWQ6.png

> Game is hard.

Monster Hunter play time 220 hours? Impressive, but you still can't beat my 400+ hours of soloing MHFU and MH3P. I want to play MH3U and MH4U but I don't have 3DS. orz

BJ's profile: "The scar on his face is a stick-on". That settles it, he has chuunibyou.

that´s cute i´ve got 600+ hours on pokemon emerald xD

Everyone is revealing their hieghts... Hmm. I'm 182cm, give or take a bit.

Anyway, pairings are hard for this one, since it is almost pure slapstick. I guess...the middle schooler and Hazuki. (I was awakened in fifth grade, awakened to yuri, that is!) I'd normally say Hazuki and Kihou, but Kihou is a rotten girl and she attempting to corrupt Hazuki, so that's a no go.

She's going to be a good waifu mother someday... :)

tamaki(main guy) got jelly there a bit XD

167.6cm........ I blame my asian genes 

pffff, I'm 153cm here and there are even people shorter than me

220 hours of monster hunter? pfff newb.

Monster Hunter play time 220 hours? Impressive, but you still can't beat my 400+ hours of soloing MHFU and MH3P. I want to play MH3U and MH4U but I don't have 3DS. orz

BJ's profile: "The scar on his face is a stick-on". That settles it, he has chuunibyou.

"BJ-sensei"

"I can't feel at ease unless I have something in my mouth."

"You sucking your thumb was very pretty and I filmed it."

*likes her head being rubbed*

Really smooth, mangaka, really smooth. 

Some people could learn the concept of subtlety from this author.

"BJ-sensei"

"I can't feel at ease unless I have something in my mouth."

"You sucking your thumb was very pretty and I filmed it."

*likes her head being rubbed*

Really smooth, mangaka, really smooth. 

She needs something in her mouth, Doujin in the near future mmm...

Everytime BJ-sensei shows up I can only see Gintoki-sensei. 

If they animate this, I hope that Tomokazu Sugita is the VA. That would be amazing.

183cm 19 y.o. also asian
won the genes lottery :D

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

High five fellow tall asian!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I'm only an 1/8th asian!!!!

the world is unfair... (T⌓T)

183cm 19 y.o. also asian

High five fellow tall asian!

183cm 19 y.o. also asian

162, still growing. I'm 163cm at 20 years old... I'm so fucking depressed right now...

well, when you are 149 at your 20, that's depressing

Again, if it's a girl, it's not depressing. Some guys like shorter girls.

...A guy 149cm tall is depressing though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics