Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 52votes)

Shinjuku Swan

Alt Names: alt 新宿スワン
Author: Wakui Ken
Artist: Wakui Ken
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiratori Tatsuhiko was a bum wandering the streets with no money to his name when he meets Mako. He works as a scout for an agency called Burst that recruits girls on the streets for adult entertainment in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo. Tatsuhiko quickly learns the techniques of scouting and is even more attracted to how much money he can make. But with how the industry is maintained, Tatsuhiko has to deal with the lying, deception, violence, greed and even the yakuza. He wants to keep the morals that he has, but it gets progressively harder and harder as he gets deeper into the other side of society.

The manga ran for 38 volumes between 2005 and 2013 in YM.
Go to Shinjuku Swan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic stupid af "it's me." marvel-like ending New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

135 Comments

Thanks a lot especially for this quick release, because the previous chapter had quite the cliffhanger!

Our man handled that whole deal quite smoothly i am kinda proud of him.

So how many chapters until she ends up as sex slave like that 17 year old girl, that had no intention of paying her depts?

That can actually be worse than organ harvesting. 

So how many chapters until she ends up as sex slave like that 17 year old girl, that had no intention of paying her depts?

This rotten bitch...I hope she gets organ harvested or something, lol.

Lol, Inukai isn't much better

This rotten bitch...I hope she gets organ harvested or something, lol.

I don't think I can do much to change it. I accidentally typed 46 as 48 under chapter number but when I edited it back to 48 it didn't change on the chapter list. A mod might be able to move the order but I've done all I can do.

That aside you can check out my post here about my thoughts about this volume.

I like that greed/corruption and innocence/purity idea.

Also, thanks for the update (and all the releases)

@Cheesus Chapter 46,47, 48 are not in the right order , Can you do something on your side , Please?

Thanks for the chapters.

I don't think I can do much to change it. I accidentally typed 46 as 48 under chapter number but when I edited it back to 48 it didn't change on the chapter list. A mod might be able to move the order but I've done all I can do.

That aside you can check out my post here about my thoughts about this volume.

The chapters are in wrong order, be careful

@Cheesus Chapter 46,47, 48 are not in the right order , Can you do something on your side , Please?

Thanks for the chapters.

The chapters are in wrong order, be careful

whats going on? those last few chapters were really weird

Celebrating 100 releases with the rest of Volume 5

Someone got laid... :  ( and not in a good way...

seki about to crush some bones... or should i say crush some boners?  ,':^y 

Indeed..Of all people, to mess with Seki's girls. They got a death wish lol

seki about to crush some bones... or should i say crush some boners?  ,':^y 

25f8d56ccc51c4591eb42295270db85d.png

This panel killed me. I am now dead. No regrets.

Well, the twist is becoming more convoluted.

Really great manga. Thanks for the quality work. 

RIP, indiferent scum...

those guys were probably organ harvested... rip in pieces

I've compiled a chart of how Wakui Ken's art changes over the first 9 volumes which can be seen here. If the art is putting you off the manga then take a look.

This manga is about an extremely serious subject matter, and the execution is brilliant. Things are not black and white, and limits of how far things can go without it being inhumane are looked into. 

I think this is reallly well written and the life that people with debts live in this manga really shows that they're pushed far enough, not to care about the purity of ones body, but rather the cold reality of money, and how people abuse bad situations to make more of it.

You'll see how this idea of people aren't born bad but changed due to their surroundings more and more the further you get into this manga.

This manga is about an extremely serious subject matter, and the execution is brilliant. Things are not black and white, and limits of how far things can go without it being inhumane are looked into. 

I think this is reallly well written and the life that people with debts live in this manga really shows that they're pushed far enough, not to care about the purity of ones body, but rather the cold reality of money, and how people abuse bad situations to make more of it.

Holy entire volume releases, Batman!

Thanks for this entertaining stuff!

I've been mistakenly calling "Burst" "Boost". This will be changed going forward.

Cheesus that was fast!!! Thank you Delinquent Scans and Cheesus for the maraton-scanlating!

A really interesting series,keep up the good work Delinquent scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics