Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 135votes)

Necromancer

Alt Names: alt ネクロマンサーalt Nekromantalt Nekuromansa
Author: Soga Shina
Artist: Soga Shina
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Look for him in the boulevard full of sorrow and desires called Slum Street and there is where you shall find the Necromancer. He has the power and knowledge to resurrect all your loved ones and the only thing you have to do is make a contract with him while you’ll find yourself being swiped away by a tale of life and death.
Go to Necromancer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

96 Comments

I feel horrible for asutsuo, he will sacrify himself, and will leave her with her memories, that not only will make her sad because:
a) he will be dead when she remembers him.
B) She will be alone again.
Strange development.
Ahhh. I hate the part that there is a romance involved directly to Asutsuo.
now I have to reread it!
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
This is totally getting interesting... So sad to know that it only had 4 volumes though... :(
@Union-san amen to that,it looks like great series, i hate when great series have 1-4 volumes the ending always seem rushed... on the other hand you have series with 10+ volumes that tottaly suck
The lovely policewoman and the necromancer deserve some romance improvement, and Im glad to see how romantic seems to be the necromancer.
dam im so happy that the latest ch aka 16 confirmed my hopes and dreams for romance XD
What? 4 volumes? That's just too short :(
Wow didn't see that coming

Spoiler
How he bacame a badass.
It's ending... TT-TT There's only 4 volumes...
[spoiler]
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=41552
so, let's move on to v4 and more awesomeness. I can't wait.
love where this manga is going i hope it will continue and maybe a little bit of romance with the cop
this just gets better and better.
Poor Asutsuo, got a hard life.
I can't wait to see how Faust deals with the inquisitor... This looks to be a page-turner.
I'm pretty sure the romance tag is there because some of them are romance centered. Not because romancer is in the name
Oh man its getting intense now, I've always just read Necromancer at my own pace not worrying about updates or anything since they were just different stories each time but now I can't wait for the next chapter >.<
either raising the dead is called romanticsm.. or the name consist of Necromancer that give the romance feeling and a romance tag.. either way it's romance...
sigh...wtf is with religious zealots...
There is only one GOD, one to rule them all. Glory to the GOD OF DEATH

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics