Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

What I'm getting from this is that Oyakata could be Tanjiro's uncle? My theory is that Tanjiro's father having a sickly body probably made him leave his family of demon slayers and his younger brother (Oyakata) became the leader instead. Having some kind of special bloodline would also explain why Nezuko's humanity was able to survive after turning into a demon. Anyway Tanjiro is inheriting his father's legacy that was left behind, in becoming a demon slayer like his father couldn't. It ties in well because it calls back to Muzan specifically getting tilted after seeing the hanafuda earrings. Otherwise, there also wouldn't be a reason for his father to know the dance/breath of the sun god if it's so special that the other breath users can't use it and had to make other styles... Either way I like where this series is going even more. I'm so glad it survived Jump's chopping block

Pg. 4: Brazier = Brazzer! No wonder we have demon slut-chan!!!

Interesting, it seems like Tanjirou currently gets the powers and skills via some kind of possession.

And that flashback user look quite a bit like Oyakata.

Are we Jojo now?

no, I think we are Bleach :/ 

10225034.jpg

goddammit Aizen, you did it again

I don't like the troupe when is overused, but hot damn, this chapter was good.

Are we Jojo now?

it's still there (see: 71) just strapped down under all those bandages

my bad. thought that it was a wig or some shit 

correction: what's up with all of his bandages

what the hell happened to all of his hair

it's still there (see: 71) just strapped down under all those bandages

what the hell happened to all of his hair

Honestly I'm hoping Tanjirou gets so mad he passes out.

Because the alternative is that he gets so mad he gets stronger for some reason. I've never really cared for that trope, when you get THAT angry you actually react worse than normal (since you go full flex muscle mode), tunnel vision and whatnot.

Here's to hoping that Tengen ends up living. GIANT death flag set up in this recent chapter, I'd really also rather not have two pillars die in a row like this either. I mean are the next couple of arcs going to involve pillars dying left and right? I guess it sets up the demons pretty well to be antagonists, but then how would you evenly go about defeating them in the long run of the series without it being bullshit?

I think Tengen winning but forcing to retire will be a likely scenario. Demon will die while crippling him thinking "at least I'll stop him from getting in the way of Muzan's plans" or somesuch.

That depends, a really experienced fighter or an extremely talented one don't only trust on his head but on his natural reflexes and  muscle memory as well. SHutting off your head will not affect the other two, which means that you can get that strength boost from anger and still kick the ass of someon who is in full control, you just have to be naturally superior.(Kinda like how you somehow complete that hard Guitar hero song with your eyes closed, because you did it so many times you don't even need to think or see, to know what is coming)

Honestly I'm hoping Tanjirou gets so mad he passes out.

Because the alternative is that he gets so mad he gets stronger for some reason. I've never really cared for that trope, when you get THAT angry you actually react worse than normal (since you go full flex muscle mode), tunnel vision and whatnot.

Here's to hoping that Tengen ends up living. GIANT death flag set up in this recent chapter, I'd really also rather not have two pillars die in a row like this either. I mean are the next couple of arcs going to involve pillars dying left and right? I guess it sets up the demons pretty well to be antagonists, but then how would you evenly go about defeating them in the long run of the series without it being bullshit?

I think Tengen winning but forcing to retire will be a likely scenario. Demon will die while crippling him thinking "at least I'll stop him from getting in the way of Muzan's plans" or somesuch.

and they had to take out the best pillar first, dammit!! he was awesome u.u

if they make him get another power up outta nowhere, I got the feel this is gonna reach the dangerous level of Bleach D: 

10225034.jpg

oh snap! someone hooked ma boy Tanjirou up with old man Kanou!!

(sorry not sure how to delete)

Zenitsu is still asleep, and still wearing the girly get up.

Tanjirou is popping his blood vessels, the guy must really like being bedridden.

if they make him get another power up outta nowhere, I got the feel this is gonna reach the dangerous level of Bleach D:

Or non Uchiha using the Sharingan level of dangerous, for the user.

Just keep the volume 8 cover forever, no need to change it.

Just keep the volume 8 cover forever, no need to change it.

Not again CDN

The mice are too fabulous. 

Those arms

Thanks for the new chapter.

• RSD likes this

The Jojo Mice return.

All I got from this chapter's cover:

utdiHRu.png

This pillar... mannn... now I understand how he got 3 beautiful wives... he is a total badass

I re-uploaded the chapter

Fix chapter 79 ASAP please, thanks!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics