Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

That guy from School Days ain't got nothing on Kamo-kun.  >:3

@Edoc: Yeah, let's all dream up some vague ideas of what shounen and seinen might represent and then it's battle royale from there. The good side of sticking to what terms actually mean is it takes you before we start arguing about them. So drop the plural.

Just my 2c - what I think the difference between shounen and seinen is - the 'themes' contained within. Shounen tend to be appreciable by the younger group, but seinen tend to have themes that just pops a question mark for the younger group, and more appreciable by the more grown group.

That is true up to a point. In more mature seinen however, there are themes and images that wouldn't be appropriate for a younger audience, if only because it could leave lasting mental damage. Gantz, is a seinen manga that pretty clearly draws the line between seinen and shounen. This manga, although not nearly as intense in its degree of more adult entertainment, does seem to appeal to a more seinen audience than to a shounen one. At the very least, I assume most of us reading this are males in our later teens and older. I'm not saying younger males and even girls wouldn't enjoy it, it's just that this is the majority viewer group.

Just my 2c - what I think the difference between shounen and seinen is - the 'themes' contained within. Shounen tend to be appreciable by the younger group, but seinen tend to have themes that just pops a question mark for the younger group, and more appreciable by the more grown group.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)

lol, whoever wrote this just made the biggest mistake ever.. and using the worst excuse ever since we are not japanese and we do not care about demographics, the rest of the world use seinen and shounen as genres, and that means something totally diferent.

I hope you are prepared for what is coming.... a rain of bullshit.

Not sure exactly what you're trying to prove here. The manga is seinen, I assume, because the target audience is young men and older. I don't think the author would have wanted a shounen manga published in a seinen magazine anymore than I would want to read a shoujo or josei manga in a shounen magazine. The fact that the manga is published in a seinen magazine is probably because the author will get more viewership from a magazine that is directed to the same target audience as that of his manga. Your outrage confuses me.

lol, whoever wrote this just made the biggest mistake ever.. and using the worst excuse ever since we are not japanese and we do not care about demographics, the rest of the world use seinen and shounen as genres, and that means something totally diferent.

I don't know who "the rest of the world" is, but I'm pretty sure I can't trust someone spouting such nonsense.

Who here wants to put the "Horror" tag?scaredplz.gif

Lol...I understand that this may have been a joke but that tag is pretty unnecessary. I think we all know what makes a real horror manga and this manga doesn't have the right ingredients. Sure there're exaggerated expressions but this is pretty light stuff. I'd rather not push away readers who would rather not involve themselves with horror manga. I suggest we get rid of the tag.

The art in this manga is spectacular!!

bart-scared.gif

That girl kinda scares me

she's all like

tumblr_mljbnkjcwX1r0y8j6o1_500.gif

is it me or ...

all girls near MC is creepy psycho near yandere trait ?

(or already yandere ?)

The faces go from fairly mundane to straight-up horror manga art in no time flat. This turns a generic romance/harem manga into something way more interesting, if only by the art and the characterizations it imparts.

You know what would be really awesome, though? Seeing this damn thing animated. Watching the faces change would truly be chill-inducing.

Those horrifying faces. And wow where was she hiding those boobs? Those were huge. Lmao

I keep thinking power puff girls the whole time reading.

lol, it changes from adorable to utterly terrifying! I'm hooked though. . .

after seeing more of that face....

why hello there, coffee. I have come to chat until morning.

tumblr_m5y7apLjOC1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

That face kind of looks like Shadow Yuuko from Otome x Amnesia but drawn in a mahou shoujo of the end drawing style.

Shadow Yuuko for cross reference:

Spoiler

creepiness increased ... *x* ...

Oh man, this is my new favorite manga.

That face shall give me nightmares for all eternity...

Spoiler

20iuqzr.gif = me

That face kind of looks like Shadow Yuuko from Otome x Amnesia but drawn in a mahou shoujo of the end drawing style.

Shadow Yuuko for cross reference:

Spoiler

I love the art style, though the characters have a robotic like doll look, it just works for what it wants to be.

Hm, ladies and gentlemen, meet the new troll face.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics