Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 34votes)

The End of Elysion

Alt Names: alt 終焉のエリュシオンalt Elysion of Demisealt Shuuen no Elysion
Author: Hasumi Natsume
Artist: Hasumi Natsume
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a long fight and receiving a fatal wound, Aoi and his loyal retainer Kazuha sealed the chaos king, a demonic being that lurks in human’s hearts… but in their last moments another of Aoi’s retainers betrayed him and chains Aoi and Kazuha’s souls to reincarnate together in order to keep fighting the chaos king in all their lives.Centuries later, what will happen now both are reincarnated as boys and the chaos king is about to wake up?
Go to The End of Elysion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

Spoiler

I ship kazuha and aoi so hard.

Spoiler
Read the first bunch of chapters and I'm already in love! Thank you for working on this project!

This is the whole volume 1, now we'll wait for volume 2 to be released in 2016 to scanlate it.

...........JK. We get the comic zero sum every month now.

Please buy volume 1 if you can!! This manga is awesome and we don't want another Bloody Junkie incident because it didn't sell well!!

I can't get enough of this one. The story is engaging, the art is so pretty, and the characters are so endearing. I already sympathise with the main characters in this short amount of time. Also it's hilarious how much of a go-getter our young master is.
Chapter 4 is HEAVYYY. That mom is an asshole for sure. I guess she's in a miserable situation and she wants to feel that she has value in birthing one of the two. I also feel for the third wheel kid, he's lost his best friends. It's also shitty for the parents of the two boys, they've lost their children.

i like this~(followed)

It's finally here! Thank you Aqua Scans!

The characters are strong, the fantasy elements are pretty, the little plot twists are gripping, and the mix of quality angst and carefree offbeat humour juxtaposes nicely without too much mood whiplash.

Also the quasi gender-bending is completely unapologetic.

I think I like it.

what an engaging story! And Aoi is so cute :3

I'm invested in this story now and I just hope Kazuha doesn't die... (again). orz

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics