Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 43votes)

Wolf & Mary

Alt Names: alt 野狼与玛莉
Author: Zheng Jian He
Artist: Tang Chi Fai
Genres: Comedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ordinary guy on an ordinary day woke up in an ordinary house next to an... ordinary dead body, what would you do?
Go to Wolf & Mary Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

This looks extremely promising

http://vatoto.com/read/_/188348/wolf-mary_ch1_by_easy-going-scans/29

Ahaha, friendzoned!

Oh, I understood now. The name "Wolf and Mary" means online-avatars.

I think, that

Spoiler

uggghhhh NTR in the first chapter.......guess I will follow in hopes the policeman murders the guys ex, hard.

"I didn't mean to kill you" Then I learned what you were doing behind my back. I can't believe that guy went all " why can't you be a bro" on the MC when he was doing his girlfriend. I mean that's the most "non-bro" thing a Guy can do. Wonder who the cop is. Also folks, this is why you got to be Chill. Had he called the cops he would of been fine.

A lot a shit happened, i think the cop is not a real cop, may be a "pro" assassin or something like that. He looks like the guy on the cover (mary maybe ?). Only 3 chapters :x

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics