Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

he feel asleep. calling it.

U sure? At first, her legs were between his. After that, his legs are between hers. Meaning they changed positions.

he feel asleep. calling it.

This isn't my first rodeo.  I've been around the block for a number of years.  (I'm 23 and have been on the internet since I was 7.  So that joke is not very appreciated)

Youtube has toxicity, yes.  But this site, on almost every manga I click to check out, I see people arguing about something.

Just wanted to clarify a little.  And this is as far as I'm going to reply to you.  So...keep going if you want.  It just proves my point.

fk man chill out y u gotta be so serious

Maybe he saw the rain and thought that the fireworks would be cancelled?

THAT'S EXACTLY IT

Brother's thoughts: Maybe they'll try and make their own fireworks...must interfere!!!

I think that's her brother
What I get from this is that while being at his grandmother's house he sees the rain and decides to go back...Don't know why, though. Maybe he knows that Itsuki becomes a pervert when there's high humidity (?

Maybe he saw the rain and thought that the fireworks would be cancelled?

more like any other comments section, ever

welcome to the internets keetonman

This isn't my first rodeo.  I've been around the block for a number of years.  (I'm 23 and have been on the internet since I was 7.  So that joke is not very appreciated)

Youtube has toxicity, yes.  But this site, on almost every manga I click to check out, I see people arguing about something.

Just wanted to clarify a little.  And this is as far as I'm going to reply to you.  So...keep going if you want.  It just proves my point.

This manga always gives me the weirdest boners.

manga POV: they shared the eggplant how cute :3

my POV: OUTRAGEOUS! D:

Well, I know where this is going. (The drawing is from the authors Pixiv page)

Spoiler

That doesn't work with pixiv images. 

Clearly, you haven't read any comments section on YouTube.

more like any other comments section, ever

welcome to the internets keetonman

That's her friend at the door, right?

I think that might be her brother (or was that kid a girl)?

I think that's her brother

What I get from this is that while being at his grandmother's house he sees the rain and decides to go back...Don't know why, though. Maybe he knows that Itsuki becomes a pervert when there's high humidity (?

Well, I know where this is going. (The drawing is from the authors Pixiv page)
Spoiler

This site, man.  So many people arguing over stupid stuff, more so than the rest of the internet.  Almost every manga has an argument over something.

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, good stuff.  Makes my heart feel fuzzy, and gives me a need to kick a puppy.

Clearly, you haven't read any comments section on YouTube.

Spoiler

heres a tsukkomi from her past

Really, a girl with a stretching neck? This is the kind of premise you'd see in a 4koma that gets stale by page 10. The author's seriously some kind of genius.

rofl that page 4 tho...
my sides went to the ceiling just like her head XD

I think that might be her brother (or was that kid a girl)?

Me right now:
Spoiler

Only thing missing is leglock.

Hepburn isn't the only method of romanization.

But it's the most used, developed and respected one.

When the content of manga is too cute to discuss out of risk for diabetes, you gotta find something else, man. Balance out the sweetness.

Any recommendations?

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS

This site, man.  So many people arguing over stupid stuff, more so than the rest of the internet.  Almost every manga has an argument over something.

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, good stuff.  Makes my heart feel fuzzy, and gives me a need to kick a puppy.

When the content of manga is too cute to discuss out of risk for diabetes, you gotta find something else, man. Balance out the sweetness.

So thanks to the TL Anon and Ckarasu, who did almost all redraws for this chapter, we catched up to the raws! Volume 1 and Chapter 6 should both come out this month iirc. 

On another note there is a bit of stuff that the author released like drafts and additional scenes that didn't make it into the chapters which I would like to do to, but I need a Translator for these things, so if anyone is interested, please contact me.

----

DDL: https://mega.nz/#F!YExDERxa!1xHNhUU86dcEOTuSrzu-3w

Glad I could help! If you need me for the next chapter, then you know where I am.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics