Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 77votes)

Ogeha

Alt Names: alt オゲハ
Author: Oimo
Artist: Oimo
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night Satoshi, an ordinary middle school student, notices a strange object in the sky.

Following the object to a local park he comes across something unimaginable...
Go to Ogeha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

108 Comments

Shogun you f*cker

I swear to goodness if this leads to a "romance" im out lol

This is uncomfortable af

Is such a thing even possible

Rare, but you can find some.

Nijiiro Days

Keppeki Shounen Kanzen Soubi

Ame Nochi Hare

Seishun Kouryakuhon

Bokura wa Bara no Ko

Licensed

Yukarism

Fairy Cube

Otomen

Requiem of the Rose King

Crimson Prince aka Kurenai Ouji (not yet release by Yen Press)

You can find some with bromance or shounen ai undertones as well, but this is more likely in josei (because the percentage of male protagonist is higher) or shounen that has a target audience of female.

Silver Diamond

Kaizoku no Ningyo

Ah your typical manga for girls...

This doesn't make me feel very good 

shoujo with a male protagonist

Is such a thing even possible

But shoujo with a male protagonist are better on average than the usual shoujo.

Only if it isn't romcom. Since then it's just some poor cuck's POV of a reverse harem.

This manga just goes to show how badly can animals (including humans) react in response to something alien.

And I believe the main reason why most people feel bad about this is because the alien has a human like face.

If it had a totally non-human face, nobody would give a fuck about the cruelty that the human metes out to 'her'

Is this really shoujo manga? I want to continue, but I kinda dont because shoujo is known for making readers mad/angst.

But shoujo with a male protagonist are better on average than the usual shoujo.

Dude seems to be severely messed up in the head. Not sure why people are feeling sorry for the insect thing. You do realize it already apparently killed someone, right? 

So we're looking at either some parasitic species with no issues to kill people to have their own young grow or an outright invasion. Not sure why anyone would feel particularly bad for that thing. It's just as bad as him if not worse.

She didn't really have a say. The shell pulled in nutrients from anything that was living nearby on instinct, she didn't even have a consciousness. She technically wasn't even "born" yet.

Best HS harem MC yet

Of all things, it's published by a Shoujo Magazine. I mean, obviously.

Fucking hell.

Is this really shoujo manga? I want to continue, but I kinda dont because shoujo is known for making readers mad/angst.

ET would've been a way better movie if it went like this. "ET phone home?" "No. Phone calls are expensive. Don't make one without my permission or I'll beat you."

Soon:

Stockholm syndrome: monster girl edition

Jesus Christ. Satoshi looks like a God damn Serial Killer.

Thank you for translating this manga. I read it at pixiv comic. It's my guilty pleasure.
I really want to talk more, but I only remember the latest chapter.

Spoiler

Soooo....everyone in this manga is a dick?

Thank you for translating this manga. I read it at pixiv comic. It's my guilty pleasure.
I really want to talk more, but I only remember the latest chapter.
Spoiler

The caterpillar parents should have known not to leave their child in the middle of a forest. parent of the year right there.

Dude seems to be severely messed up in the head. Not sure why people are feeling sorry for the insect thing. You do realize it already apparently killed someone, right? 

So we're looking at either some parasitic species with no issues to kill people to have their own young grow or an outright invasion. Not sure why anyone would feel particularly bad for that thing. It's just as bad as him if not worse.

Correction my friend, none of the comments here actually express their pity for the alien. Most of the comment simply express their dislike to the male human because he's a douche-y human and we are same species with him.

Let's be honest here, seeing how these alien are potentially dangerous and ruthless, MC's rough character could be the key reason why he's going to survive this. :P

"Average high school student finds a cute girl thing", except the dude is a psycho.

I don't hate it yet!

Wow, creepy as hell.

But also really interesting.

Oh what the hel was that

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics