Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Machida-kun no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 町田くんの世界alt 町田君的世界alt Il Mondo di Machidaalt Machida-kun'un Dünyasıalt The World of Machida-kunalt عالم ماتشيدا-كٌن
Author: Ando Yuki
Artist: Ando Yuki
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Machida-kun seems like the perfect brother, son, and student because he loves people. Helpful when he needs to be, but puts himself down when he feels like a total failure. However, the people that surround his daily life are there as a reminder as to why Machida-kun needs no improvements because the people love Machida.

A serialization of Kyou no Machida-kun:
> http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kyou-no-machida-kun-r9928
Go to Machida-kun no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion, Machida-kun no Sekai New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

295 Comments

For the moment i thoght inohara'll lose to a big guy for machida love.

botan and this. what a good day.

this series never fail to bring warm feeling to my heart

Volume 5 Cover is too precious.

This is so nice to my heart

This series gives me warm feels like no other.

It's so healing~ I love this manga. I love Machida-kun! I need someone like him in my life.

This is so beautiful..... should have sent for a poet.

I could say the same about this manga. Finally, a shoujo manga that isn't annoying?

Missed Ore Monogatari have you?

This is the exact kind of manga the Persona 5 protag reads to increase his kindness stat.

I just realized Inohara's first name is Nana (seven), and given Machida's family's naming pattern for their children (numbers), it means Nana will be the seventh member of their family once she marries Machida

wow, that actually makes a lot of sense

So, I've always complained that manga have such a poor outlook on family a lot of the times (what with bro/sis complexes etc.). But I love that Hajime has a large family, and that they love each other. I also have 5 siblings, so this resonates with me :).

The MC is dense yet I love him so much.

I'm so glad someone recommended this series to me.

I found some parts really funny, and overall plenty touching. What a awesome read!

Wow , this is great

I wonder why nobody recommend me this work

Follow

by the end of the manga he will have a worldwide religion calling it now.

Noo, this story can't end :(

Really, if any story deserves to be continued endlessly, it's stories like this and not the likes of Bleach,HunterxHunter,One Piece or other generic stories where the heroes never grow up/age/do anything significant other than playing the usual hero trope.

Btw, Who else thinks that Machida Hajime needs a Pessimistic&antisocial friend similar to Iku (or whatever the name of his brothers friend was)? They'd be the best combination to change the mood/tone every few chapters to not let the story grow old too quickly.

I never got around to reading this, as I had this weird impression that this was kinda like Sakamoto-kun but less ridiculous, and that would make how "perfect" the MC was boring...

....BOY WAS I WRONG.

GOOD KIDS. THIS MANGA IS FULL OF GOOD KIDS AND THEY ARE ALL SO PRECIOUS.

This was a touching chapter but I was kind of distracted by that Ao boy looking like Yuri Plisetsky's long lost twin

Me looking at Machida-kun

eCzI1A7.png?1

I could say the same about this manga. Finally, a shoujo manga that isn't annoying?

I just realized Inohara's first name is Nana (seven), and given Machida's family's naming pattern for their children (numbers), it means Nana will be the seventh member of their family once she marries Machida

This MC. Is a precious gift to ALL of Humanity! HE MUST BE PROTECTED!

Wow this was a nice read, why is this tagged as Shoujo? That almost put me off reading. Felt more like Seinen to me.

The growth of Machida and Inohara is really cute to see ;D Its amazing how they unknowingly influenced a stranger's love life for the better

Because "shoujo", "seinen" and "shounen, etc. aren't really genres, they are demographics.
This is published in Bessatsu Margaret, a shoujo magazine, thus making it a shoujo manga.
And truth be told, I find that if you look at the series objectively, the differences beyond the demographic angle are superficial. A shoujo series is written and drawn by people who do like the shoujo manga aesthetic, most of the time, and thus the themes and sensibilities they carry don't tend to be the same as in a shounen manga of the same genre, but you can still tell they are the same kind of story.
It's similar to the way other media work. For example: the differences between action movies written for different demographics tend to change the type of movie that is being made drastically, but that doesn't tend to warrant a genre change. Same with comedies or romantic movies.

we are no worthless!!

Wow this was a nice read, why is this tagged as Shoujo? That almost put me off reading. Felt more like Seinen to me.

The growth of Machida and Inohara is really cute to see ;D Its amazing how they unknowingly influenced a stranger's love life for the better

Solving Ao's drama was a bit too quick. Doesn't really hit home when it's got about 10 pages of screentime from introduction to resolution.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics