Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 48votes)

Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou

Alt Names: alt 现代魔女的就业之路alt 現代魔女の就職事情alt Employment Prospects of a Modern Witch
Author: Aizawa Sako
Artist: Hama
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tamashiro Neko is a young witch in training, sent off by her parents to finish her studies. In her search for a place to stay, she arrives in a quiet town in the countryside, but then her first trial begins.
Go to Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

SHIT JUST GOT REEEAL

"Kiki's Delivery Service, Special Lesbian Version"

I'm currently reading at least three manga that seem to be clearly set in the Kikiverse.

I still don't get why a freaking SHRINE MAID is calling someone useless or a NEET. She got a job through family and her "job" is basically cosplaying and cleaning shit.

A lot of Neet becomes a wizard once the get past 30 though so I see no problem here.

Here I sit, silently waiting for the chapter in which she actually helps someone without having someone solve one of her problems first.

The trouble neko goes through reminds me of that sometiems the world is just unfair for some people

How could you betray me knife-san!?

Yea, here I thought knife-san is my best friend... we broke off the day it decides to go yandere on me.

I like this.

There are a few proportions and origins in the art that look off, but you'd have to be looking for them to notice.

Looking forward to more chapters.

Looks to be about how most people are when they first cut themselves with a knife. That look of betrayal and sadness.

8nzn2gd.png

How could you betray me knife-san!?

>"Those are pretty nice."

MC is totes gay.

there's sure a lot of series featuring a girl as the main character with boys traits. aaaand... that miko girl quite reserved despite living in a shared space.

That... thing she summoned was probably saying "KILL...MEEEE...". Alternatively, "YOU LEFT ME UNFINIIISHED".

Looks to be about how most people are when they first cut themselves with a knife. That look of betrayal and sadness.

8nzn2gd.png

I'd read that.

Aren't you already?

Even more nonsense: "What is the point of even trying", literally three pages later: "How can you know before you even try!"

what

Neko doesn't want to be a witch though, so she started to feel that way over time. However she's still doing it and does want to prove herself not to be completely useless. So it isn't really related to giving up on the cat.

Even more nonsense: "What is the point of even trying", literally three pages later: "How can you know before you even try!"

what

2ZYICID.png?1

I'd read that.

A nice change of pace... The art is very good and the story at least for first chapter surprises me.

Sub!

Read the summary... this is a clone of Flying Witch?

Read the summary... this is a clone of Flying Witch?

Sudden ending to chapter 1 but overall its nice.

Disappointed with the ending... Idk what I was expecting tho.

I sure can use more happy grils and lighthearted stories in this already dreadful life of mine...

A bit light hearten  manga but I like it. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics