Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

a boner is just the beginning, my friend

Everything said before aside, I think the last panel of the chapter, which was mistranlated, speaks in favor of the ex-wife : "I wanted you to look only at me". That guy's inabilty to control his fetish was a burden on their marriage. But she still has feelings for him. She has every right to be jealous, as he has every right to try to change without her. She doesn't deserve all that hate.

She deserves plenty of "hate".

She was/is an abusive spouse, just mentally not physically. He admits he has a problem but she used/uses it against him. No different than a man putting down his wife calling her fat and then encouraging her to eat more in order to control her. She was jealous that he was in constant contact with other women/his fetish so rather than try to deal with it constructively she manipulated him and tried to keep him miserable and she continues to do so even now. Just because she's a cute woman and puts on a sad faces doesn't excuse her plans to make him feel like a pervert than no one else will love.

Page 26 

Spoiler

TIME FOR BANGTOWN?!

We have seen those who have "feet fetish" and now we have witnessed new fetish: "Kneepits fetish..."!

Kneepits are deadly.

FYI SilverHelios, for Chapter 10, there's an untranslated bubble on page 8.

Huh.. I could've sworn I translated that... Anyone know how to go back and edit a page? Lol.

I've read enough doujins to know where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FYI SilverHelios, for Chapter 10, there's an untranslated bubble on page 8.

Everything said before aside, I think the last panel of the chapter, which was mistranlated, speaks in favor of the ex-wife : "I wanted you to look only at me". That guy's inabilty to control his fetish was a burden on their marriage. But she still has feelings for him. She has every right to be jealous, as he has every right to try to change without her. She doesn't deserve all that hate.

I'd like to agree with you but I feel his fetish was nurtured by her manipulative attitude. The scene where she decided she didn't want sex and let him get off with her feet could be an example of how she was causing his fetish to grow into something bothersome.

What.  A.  Weakling.

Thanks for the chapter, @SilverHelios and good luck with the finals!

Until further clarification, I'd like to interpret it as she just like the attention he gave her and wanted to monopolize it. Love? What? I don't know whether she loves him or not, but if she broke up with him, then she ought to have an obligation to stop meddling with his life. It's complicated? Well I don't care about that, give it a clear yes or no, otherwise she's just toying with others.

I think that the wife is a bitch and deserves die. She only need leave the guy alone.

I assume nothing : she's a minor. She's not 18 afaik. It's not a question of age gap, but a question of it being illegal, even in Japan. But you're free to think that a grown up man (in his late 20s or something) jacking off to and licking the legs of a 16yo girl is not creepy. And she's clearly too innocent to go on making him footjobs. Maybe if there's a timeskip, I'l reconsider. For now, I'm sorry, it's creepy.

And I don't vilify the protagonist. He's got issues and is dealing with them. That's a good thing.

But everyone making the wife the bad one because she's supposedly "cheating" on a no-face guy she's not married to and trying to win back the affection of her ex-husband with whatever means she can think of, is irritating.

My only thought is "You must be a shameless radical feminist"  because you were encouraging the main character to return with his ex eventhough she dropped out him at first, and when she realised that he found a girl that treasures him much more than she did, she suddenly wants to recover what she threw away.

So I don't get your reasoning maybe because I'm too moralist.

ooopsie doopsie, lost your toy did ya? HEE HEE HEE!

Every single facial expression of the ex-wife was designed in such a way that the reader would only see this.

vV2peA1.jpg
Bitches and whores etc, when you guys gonna learn white-knighting bitches never gonna get you anything especially a fictional one. I'm only here for the shoes design, which very lacking imho. But the legs is good too, really fresh seeing legs as a focus because usually we only see face and waist-up as focus.
Seki-san....
giphy.gif

I want to give another perspective about this "fetish". I'm a designer, I work at designing things. You know what I'm looking at unconsciously when I'm walking outside? Yes, designs, from banners, posters, advertisements etc, I looked at them and my mind is filled with "woah that's cool/wtf that's pretty bad". It's occupational habits, I have some friends who do the same.

Now imagine the MC: his job is shoe making, he's passionate at his job and even acclaiming fame accross the country for it. It's been shown a couple of times in the manga that he's actually analizing the legs, he's learning from looking at legs. The arousal for him is a hindrance, he never once feels happy having that fetish.

For me being jealous at shoe maker seeing legs is the same as being jealous at an artist drawing nude portraits, it's occupational hazard and I will tolerate my partner as long as they're not actually cheating on their models.

I assume nothing : she's a minor. She's not 18 afaik.

You're contradicting yourself here. Anyway, nothing illegal here. Laws in Japan don't forbid dating persons over the age of 16 should he decide to go down that road, and the laws don't even forbid sexual intercourse for those over 16 under the pretense of a legitimate relationship, granted it must be acknowledged by their parents.

Anyway he hasn't even done anything to her, all this talk of foot jobs or sex is entirely a non starter. He's openly and actively avoiding having anything to do with thoughts in that area. 

But I digress, this discussion is already pretty tired. 

For someone who seems to criticize others for assuming too much about various things, you make some weird notions yourself. You are aware that high school students can be upwards on 18 and up in Japan, right? We don't actually know the age of the protagonist, but he's not old yet. I don't get what's so creepy about him ending up with Akane. You rationalize away a lot of things the ex wife seems to be involved in and vilify the protagonist, but age gaps are going too far?

I assume nothing : she's a minor. She's not 18 afaik. It's not a question of age gap, but a question of it being illegal, even in Japan. But you're free to think that a grown up man (in his late 20s or something) jacking off to and licking the legs of a 16yo girl is not creepy. And she's clearly too innocent to go on making him footjobs. Maybe if there's a timeskip, I'l reconsider. For now, I'm sorry, it's creepy.

And I don't vilify the protagonist. He's got issues and is dealing with them. That's a good thing.

But everyone making the wife the bad one because she's supposedly "cheating" on a no-face guy she's not married to and trying to win back the affection of her ex-husband with whatever means she can think of, is irritating.

The alternative, that he'd end up with Akane, is even more creepy.

For someone who seems to criticize others for assuming too much about various things, you make some weird notions yourself. You are aware that high school students can be upwards on 18 and up in Japan, right? We don't actually know the age of the protagonist, but he's not old yet. I don't get what's so creepy about him ending up with Akane. You rationalize away a lot of things the ex wife seems to be involved in and vilify the protagonist, but age gaps are going too far?

She has a boyfriend but she propositioned her ex-husband for sex.

He didn't "cheat on her legs". He was ogling other women's legs. That's not cheating. She's just jealous and insecure.

The reason she broke up with him was because of leg fetish. Yet she's trying to "draw him back" using his leg fetish? Even knowing his fetist was not changed, that the same thing is going to happen again?

Plus, in the chapter 1 he was going to sleep with her but she rejected him with a "that's why we got divorced".

They got divorced because he's a dog in heat. That masturbates to women legs.

But hopefully he's trying to change. What peeves her is it's not for her sake. So she's jealous. Nothing unnatural with this.

I feel sad for her, because even though she loves him, she couldn't love that side of him. But now, he's trying to change that side for someone else.

Honestly, I hope he gets back with his ex-wife after fixing that habit of his.

The alternative, that he'd end up with Akane, is even more creepy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics