Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

tfw high school student is more mature than ex-wife

Ex wife just doesnt want him getting hard for other women. For them it was likely what it'd be like if a wife was constantly catching her husband staring at other womens' breasts and getting horny all the damn time. At the very least he's admitted he has a problem, but she's never been communicative as to what she wants and just ends up coming off as unreasonable.

I'm impressed. They both acted as adults.

tfw high school student is more mature than ex-wife

I'm impressed. They both acted as adults.

It's a bit of a mistranslation or something lost in translation actually. In Japan a "fetish" can be entirely non-sexual in that it's just something someone likes to a near obsessive degree. Originally she takes him telling her that he has a fetish for legs in that meaning, in this chapter she finally confirms what he meant by asking something along the lines of, "You have a sexual attraction (fetish) to legs!?"

That's what I thought, too.

This scene should have more "mild" line, like "Everyone have different tastes" or something, without "fetish" term.

Whatever, old translator left us a long time ago.

was too naive to believe it i guess? since she needs to hear it from the person himself

It's a bit of a mistranslation or something lost in translation actually. In Japan a "fetish" can be entirely non-sexual in that it's just something someone likes to a near obsessive degree. Originally she takes him telling her that he has a fetish for legs in that meaning, in this chapter she finally confirms what he meant by asking something along the lines of, "You have a sexual attraction (fetish) to legs!?"

Hopefully it will last the entirety of the manga, unless some idiotic editor (or chief) says it doesn't sell lol.

Man, chapter 16 is final.

Woah, woah, what's all this then! Actual communication in a romance manga? I'm liking how straightforward both of the leads are.

Hopefully it will last the entirety of the manga, unless some idiotic editor (or chief) says it doesn't sell lol.

Uhm...

Akane was told about his feet fetish a few chapters ago, by Kanae.

Did she already forget? Because it looks like some shocking truth for her.

was too naive to believe it i guess? since she needs to hear it from the person himself

Woah, woah, what's all this then! Actual communication in a romance manga? I'm liking how straightforward both of the leads are.

Uhm...

Akane was told about his feet fetish a few chapters ago, by Kanae.

Did she already forget? Because it looks like some shocking truth for her.

This brilliant motherfucker came clean. Holy shit. He came clean about popping a boner because of her legs and it worked?

Holy hell.

Also, f**king chapter 9. Doing your current boyfriend before going to see your ex, giving him a footie and trying to get him to bone you? Really woman? Really?

Volume 2 extras look like good stuff, hope it's translated.

Also volume 1 extras aren't bad either and are only here in russian

vOULjZf.gif

Huh.. I could've sworn I translated that... Anyone know how to go back and edit a page? Lol.

You can't edit a page in an already uploaded chapter. But you can upload new version of a chapter and then remove the old one.
Just add (v2), or (ver 2), or something like that to the title of a fixed chapter. And after it's accepted follow this guide to remove previous version:
https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/17049-guide-deleting-your-own-uploads/

MerryChristmas Silverhelios!! Thanks for the new chapter!! and have a happy new year!!

The bitch strikes again with a cockblock over the waves!

she will either
1. think this was from the panty shot (her panties ware visible from that angle, its just he was focused on the knees)
2. wonder whats that mysterious bulge in his pants mightt be. perhaps his jeans needs ironing or something. remember, this girl doesn't realize her employer has a foot fetish even after it was spelled out for her.

Alright, what are the chances this has an actual romantic conclusion?  Cause chapter 16 is the last and I can't imagine that much happening

Why not? Plenty of romance series are short. For instance, Mahoutsukai no Yome's author's other work, Futari no Renai Shoka, was only 2 volumes and ended well. Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai - 3 volumes.

And in case someone's wondering about what he said in that one untranslated bubble, it's "Hee... Ittekurenai, ne." so basically "Huh, you don't say." in a casual way, like he's lightly poking at her confidence (since he knew how hard it is at beginning).

I'm going to assume she misunderstands and assumes he has a fetish for being beaten up.

Alright, what are the chances this has an actual romantic conclusion?  Cause chapter 16 is the last and I can't imagine that much happening

I want to give another perspective about this "fetish". I'm a designer, I work at designing things. You know what I'm looking at unconsciously when I'm walking outside? Yes, designs, from banners, posters, advertisements etc, I looked at them and my mind is filled with "woah that's cool/wtf that's pretty bad". It's occupational habits, I have some friends who do the same.

Now imagine the MC: his job is shoe making, he's passionate at his job and even acclaiming fame accross the country for it. It's been shown a couple of times in the manga that he's actually analizing the legs, he's learning from looking at legs. The arousal for him is a hindrance, he never once feels happy having that fetish.

For me being jealous at shoe maker seeing legs is the same as being jealous at an artist drawing nude portraits, it's occupational hazard and I will tolerate my partner as long as they're not actually cheating on their models.

thanks, that's a really good way of seeing this series 

We have seen those who have "feet fetish" and now we have witnessed new fetish: "Kneepits fetish..."!

he has leg fetish, he like every part, he already said he like akane's knee, so he would love the guys

bf8a514564d8c545bd34fb9301ef4da2.jpg

Why Boner X Foot Fetish: The Manga.

page 8 and 19 have untranslated bubbles

>inb4 it's a natural physiological reaction

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics