Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 238votes)

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Alt Names: alt 生徒会役員共alt Student Council Staff Membersalt SYD
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I applied here since it's a close walk from my house. But it's really full of girls, huh?"
In this 4-koma series Tsuda Takatoshi is a new student in the recently gender-integrated high school. He's asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers...
Go to Seitokai Yakuindomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kotomi's Prospective Sister in-Law/Prospectos para Futura Cuñada de Kotomi New Window subliminal
  • 12 Replies

1074 Comments

Thank you. Was starting to suffer from withdrawal there.

Shino finally got a turtlehead inside her skirt!

If we are going on looks alone Aria wins.  If we are going on best possible waifu but you'll prob get arrested if you hold her hand in public every other day, Suzu wins.  If we are going by our girl counter part that isn't the actual joke character introduced later DESPITE having Mori already being a thing THEN Mori wins. But seriously what happened to actual girl Tsuda after her debut chapter?

what? slow down take a few deep breaths and rewite that in a way people can understand.

Spoiler

Long hair mitsuba is almost as good as Mori

If we are going on looks alone Aria wins.  If we are going on best possible waifu but you'll prob get arrested if you hold her hand in public every other day, Suzu wins.  If we are going by our girl counter part that isn't the actual joke character introduced later DESPITE having Mori already being a thing THEN Mori wins. But seriously what happened to actual girl Tsuda after her debut chapter?

Long hair mitsuba is almost as good as Mori

Mitsuba without ponytail is nice tho
For a second I thought, it was meme collection

Ooh, her armor's cracking.

more importantly, so is his.

Tsuda:  carefully building the fabled balanced harem, one broken flag at a time.

Don't fucking google it.

Ooh, her armor's cracking.

As expected of flag crusher. He crushed another flag with Mori. Raising a false hope for her, aren't Tsuda actually a Sadist instead of Masochist?

"TN: You're free to Google Image that"

Umm, about that... I'm thinkin' "no."

Curious cat here and yes, you are better not.

Ew.

Mori sweeping the top spot outta nowhere

"TN: You're free to Google Image that"

Umm, about that... I'm thinkin' "no."

Truly the best girl

Best girl strike again as usual.

I totally thought he'd buy the twin one so they could share the money or treat her.

They accidentally used Tsuda-san's maiden-name on the first page.

Harem master Tsuda, to the rescue!

That flag was already raised when he met all three at the beginning.

but Takatoshi is the flag crusher ... so I wouldn't know who is actually going to be miss Tsuda

Mori > Suzu >> Womi > Mutsumi > Aria > Shino > Igarashi  (this is only my opinion)

Mori top girl as usual

Mori best girl as usual.

Aria has claimed him again. Savage.

Shichijou daughter really have a quality to be ahead from the other girls, first is she made Tsuda choose her from all three girls and now she entering their family. Formidable opponent for our goddess Mori-chan.

Too late Tsuda Aria,the flag has already been raised.

That flag was already raised when he met all three at the beginning.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics