Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 230votes)

Star Martial God Technique

Alt Names: alt Xing Wu Shen Juealt 星武神诀
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Lin Xia Pei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In the whole world there lay twelve paths to climb the Tower of God, and in legends these twelve pathways lead towards the legendary road of immortality. However the paths in the Tower of God, are far too long, without end.

In ancient times there once were many types of martial arts, sadly the world underwent terrible changes, and only three were left: Flame, Dragon and Star Martial Arts. Generations of experts of those three martial arts search for road of immortality.

Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side, and plans to become the Highest God.

Original Webcomic
https://manhua.163.com/source/4650085198900117356
Go to Star Martial God Technique Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic wth is this CDN NYC thing? New Window Alejillo
  • 5 Replies

610 Comments

Bear in mind that I said they were "complete opposites", so that reinforces my argument. Let's see:

Spoiler

You are 80% right, but they are Not exactly complete opposite either. From my point of view :
Simmiliarity : Both Nie Li and Xing He , very hardworking person, you can call them Masochist MC.

Difference : Nie Li accepted the "HAREM"-route, meanwhile Xing He go to "BEGONE THOT!!"-route

Page 5 for chapter 109 was corrupted. I let the uploader know about the issue and they just fixed it and reuploaded the chapter.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

confirmed fixed. thanks mate. have this quote because i ran out of upvotes again (damn why is there still a limit to upvoting)

i've been refreshing and switching image servers for a while now and the most i can get is CDN SG specifically on page 5. other pages seem to load well

Page 5 for chapter 109 was corrupted. I let the uploader know about the issue and they just fixed it and reuploaded the chapter.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

strong emotions bull doesn't exist on chinese series

Isn't that what happened though?

Spoiler

I'm starting to like this couple

Xinghe wasn't born talented, or a genius, or even strong....

Spoiler

strong emotions bull doesn't exist on xianxia/wuxia

press F5... not that you are missing much... that was a short chapter

i've been refreshing and switching image servers for a while now and the most i can get is CDN SG specifically on page 5. other pages seem to load well

hmm...seems to be an issue for specifically ch 109. i'm only loading the Batoto bar...

press F5... not that you are missing much... that was a short chapter

hmm...seems to be an issue for specifically ch 109. i'm only loading the Batoto bar...

Spoiler

True enough, I should have said that he had "innate talent" instead. Nevertheless, the point remains:

Spoiler

Going back to the first chapters, I see that Xinghe was far more cautious about antagonizing the high-class back then. Heck, he seemed well aware of the social repercussions of doing so, especially the harm it could do to those related to him ("A common man doesn't have to care when he gets angry, but we have to think about our clansmen first").

Of course, such an attitude hurt him (in every sense of the word), and I can definitely understand why the moment he found out he was stronger than his tormentors he decided not to accept more bullshit from them... but it seems that in the process he forgot the bit about thinking about his clan first (or it could be inconsistent writing, but let's be Watsonian about it).

Bear in mind that I said they were "complete opposites", so that reinforces my argument. Let's see:

-Xinghe, the hero of Star Martial God Technique, was born strong and talented. He's a natural genius. However, he's also young and inexperienced. He tries to be polite, a good student and citizen, but his strong sense of justice and personal pride has led him to antagonize people in power without thinking of the consequences time and again.

-Nie Li, the hero of Tales of Demons and Gods, was never strong or talented, but he has the knowledge of his previous life to "cheat" the system. After experiencing pain, loss and betrayal, he's more than willing to use lies, manipulation and other underhanded methods to get his way. And he chooses his enemies as carefully as he chooses his allies, or at least tries to.

Spoiler

As for hero in Tales of Demon and Gods he is already live as adult and been reincarnation, it's not same so I can't say it's a good compare. 

-Xinghe, the hero of Star Martial God Technique, was born strong and talented. He's a natural genius. However, he's also young and inexperienced. He tries to be polite, a good student and citizen, but his strong sense of justice and personal pride has led him to antagonize people in power without thinking of the consequences time and again.

-Nie Li, the hero of Tales of Demons and Gods, was never strong or talented, but he has the knowledge of his previous life to "cheat" the system. After experiencing pain, loss and betrayal, he's more than willing to use lies, manipulation and other underhanded methods to get his way. And he chooses his enemies as carefully as he chooses his allies, or at least tries to.

Spoiler
I think it has to do with him being a noble here. People seem to forget that Nobles should be untouchable and unnatainable for commoners. Maybe we've been too spoiled by fairy tales, with the young hero marrying a princess. I don't know.

I've come to loathe such good endings because how it completely ignores the truth. Even if you're a god incarnate, if you're a commoner you can't end up with a noble, that's not how it goes. it's simply not possible.

Unless the nobles themselves had come to choose you from all people to marry their daughter, they could adopt you just for this marriage to happen maybe. But the chance of this happening was very small, you would have to be someone with many abilities they specifically require (Which means that common commoners would never, ever, under ANY circunstance, at all, be chosen. Only people with many talents, decent looks and with much promise would ever have a chance. Yep no fairy tale ending here) in order for them to simply give you their daughter instead of marrying her to a bigger noble house for status(yes they treated their sons and daughters as trading goods, although sons were usually treated much, much better than their daughters). In the end you'd end a noble yourself before marrying one.

Long explanation ahead.

Spoiler

Ah, but it was indeed his fault. He basically aided a rebel to escape, the same rebel that minutes ago almost killed his companions and kidnapped Yuning. On paper, it sound as bad as anything his clan might have imagined. And they pointed out in whispers a harsh truth of their reality: no matter the reason, even if it wasn't his fault, being expelled from the academy is a serious (and expensive) blow for them.

For a guy that is so worried about his clan and conscious of social mores when around the girls, he's surprisingly oblivious about the same things when meeting jerks from high classes, despite those very social mores making it clear that a faux pas can mean ruin for him and his family, regardless the fairness of it. He was even unable to recall what he might have done to offend the North Guardian Lord despite several people pointing it out to him the previous night.

And that's why I welcomed his expulsion. So far, Xinghe had been able to antagonize nobles and aristocrats without serious repercussions because he's so strong and talented. But then he got an obstacle he couldn't just punch into oblivion. I wanted him to reflect a bit on his social recklessness. I understand why he feels that high-class jerkassery unfair, but be clever about it! (I can't help but compare him to the hero of Tales of Demons and Gods; in a way, he's the complete opposite of Xinghe).

As for hero in Tales of Demon and Gods he is already live as adult and been reincarnation, it's not same so I can't say it's a good compare. 

If anything, he's treating her nicely compared to how his 'family' initially took his expulsion. Truth be told, his clan are a bunch of jerks for not listening to him and just assuming it was all his fault.

Ah, but it was indeed his fault. He basically aided a rebel to escape, the same rebel that minutes ago almost killed his companions and kidnapped Yuning. On paper, it sound as bad as anything his clan might have imagined. And they pointed out in whispers a harsh truth of their reality: no matter the reason, even if it wasn't his fault, being expelled from the academy is a serious (and expensive) blow for them.

For a guy that is so worried about his clan and conscious of social mores when around the girls, he's surprisingly oblivious about the same things when meeting jerks from high classes, despite those very social mores making it clear that a faux pas can mean ruin for him and his family, regardless the fairness of it. He was even unable to recall what he might have done to offend the North Guardian Lord despite several people pointing it out to him the previous night.

And that's why I welcomed his expulsion. So far, Xinghe had been able to antagonize nobles and aristocrats without serious repercussions because he's so strong and talented. But then he got an obstacle he couldn't just punch into oblivion. I wanted him to reflect a bit on his social recklessness. I understand why he feels that high-class jerkassery unfair, but be clever about it! (I can't help but compare him to the hero of Tales of Demons and Gods; in a way, he's the complete opposite of Xinghe).

Lord Xia must have deeper motivations than that.  I have to wonder what he's going to do that will require him to protect her in this way.

As for Liang Yu...  frankly, I get the impression he's perpetually slimy, Xinghe recognizes that, and isn't willing to play along.  He just doesn't care.  I also suspect that Lord Liang is more responsive to fear than to friendship.

Xia Yuning and Lin Yin have both shown themselves to be completely self-absorbed, and would be even bigger bullies if the culture didn't completely undermine women, although Yuning is trying to get better.

And yeah...  Xinghe could have handled this better, but he's not looking for allies or friends.  He just wants to be left alone.

Hopefully the story evolves past 'Chosen One is continuously handed Incredibly Powerful Things' forever and ever.

Interesting. The Lord is willing to disown his daughter just so that the barrier that Xinghe keeps trying to impose between them. He may be a douche, but he cares, in his own frigid way.

Can someone gut that portly little pig? Just because he lost the bet, he's going to paint Xinghe as a possible traitor in order to save face somehow... Pathetic little loser.

Welp, about as well as predicted. If Xinghe was less of a stubborn arse, he could come out of this
1) A real friend in Dragon Guy

2) A satisfied toadie in Dark Moon Guy

and 3) having avoided the wrath of not one, but TWO women scorned (which hell hath no fury like).

Instead, he went full holier-than-thou on every single one of the nobles. And make no mistake, this is no mere pride he's displaying; this is full-on arrogance. 
Whatever he and his clan suffer after this will be all his fault.

Actually, I think he is just trying to distance himself from all the bull that is surrounding the nobles. He doesn't want to be the hero who steps in to stop (or assist) this hundred plus year old organization who wants to overthrow the nobles, he doesn't want some jealous minor princess to stalk him and he doesn't want to incur the wrath of two very powerful families who had already all but married their daughters off.

Quite frankly, he is quite different from the normal protagonist of this genre, who takes on everything and is utterly clueless when it comes to the woman around him. He doesn't want to be the hero, he just wants to complete his own goal of showing that his clan has merit. He also knows that An and Yuning have some affection for him, though he is off about how much they like him, but knows that he's one of the lowliest commoners and just being able to speak freely with them should be a mere fantasy of his.

However the controversy about picking the series is solved, I'm glad we have good quality English realeases again. Thanks, Hatigarm.

Oh. Surprise, surprise, the North Guardian Lord isn't as much of a jerk as it seemed. Used to the almost comical one-dimensional villainy of higher-class people in this story, it's refreshing to see that Yuning's father has more dimensions to him. Perhaps his claim that not killing Xinghe and merely getting him expelled from the academy should be considered a reward was honest.

I think that another reason is that he believes Yuning may be the reason behind his expulsion, which couldn't be further from the truth. Ironically, Xinghe is subjecting her to the same treatment he got from his clan and neighbours, who were quick to condemn him for his expulsion without knowing all the facts.

LIke I said, I think that with the 'death' of his first friend and learning of the wider world, he grew up and realized that, as soon as they were married, Yuning and An wouldn't have been able to converse with him at all. And he isn't going around punching her or guilt tripping her, making her believe that all that has gone wrong is her fault. If anything, he's treating her nicely compared to how his 'family' initially took his expulsion. Truth be told, his clan are a bunch of jerks for not listening to him and just assuming it was all his fault. It took him showing a very large amount of power for them all to get over themselves.

Remember that he's known that An and Yuning are engaged from practically day one and has tried his best to be the 'little brother' to them. His kindness is partially at fault for their affections for him growing, so he is presenting the opposite in the hope that they'll just forget about him and move on, to not hamper them with the burden of a loveless marriage and romantic feelings for another. Quite simply, he's now respecting the law of the land, that he's a commoner and she's a princess. The only interactions they should have is him selling her something or attending to her needs as a servant, not being a possible romantic partner.

*A WILD PRINCESS appeared!*
*WILD PRINCESS uses STAKE CLAIM!*

Haha, o wow. I can't wait to see how this goes. No way is the Northen Emperor...er...whatever, Yuning's dad going to take that one sitting down. 

Welp, about as well as predicted. If Xinghe was less of a stubborn arse, he could come out of this
1) A real friend in Dragon Guy

2) A satisfied toadie in Dark Moon Guy

and 3) having avoided the wrath of not one, but TWO women scorned (which hell hath no fury like).

Instead, he went full holier-than-thou on every single one of the nobles. And make no mistake, this is no mere pride he's displaying; this is full-on arrogance. 
Whatever he and his clan suffer after this will be all his fault.

nice one...

he acknowledge Yunings feeling, but nevertheless will strip here from the family as she where scum...

chinese logic?

Remember what he just saw and what he said afterwards.  He respects her decision to go after Xinghe, and feels that if she thinks Xinghe is worthy of her, then he is.  But he also saw that Xinghe absolutely loathes the nobility and will never respect her if he sees her as a spoiled princess.

So he's solving that.  And he can't tell her (the way his attendant suggested) because that would require that she lie to Xinghe, which would defeat the whole purpose of the exercise (assuming she could even bring herself to pursue a relationship based on a lie.)

At least, that's my reading.

casval returned? what is this, Char's Counterattack? (Lol welcome back. next time when you guys are going to mysteriously clam up, don't)

Eh, read at your own risk...

Spoiler

Spoiler

don't you have enough projects? like a child not to be able to get enough... stealing from readmanga.today tdg and now read manhua start releasing smgt you steal from there  what about panlong and jiang ye??? can you release you own shit before taking over other shti????

Why the hate?

1st they didn't steal anything if you believe that then all translators are thieves just because they are translating something they didn't create.

2nd TDG from readmanga.today was just an average translation and that was at the start because the translations got worse to the point where many fans me included compared to the Spanish and Brazilian translations and there was so much content missing that it almost felt like rushed projects.

And lastly 3rd it's expected that other groups that are fans of a series to start translating after a period of inactivity from the group that was translating or a notice that said group gave up the project.

In this case almost a month had passed and they tried to contact them asking for more than that is plain childish in my opinion.

don't you have enough projects? like a child not to be able to get enough... stealing from readmanga.today tdg and now read manhua start releasing smgt you steal from there  what about panlong and jiang ye??? can you release you own shit before taking over other shti????

Look here, I know you're not pleased that other PJs of ours are slow - this is just something we did FOR Casval and not our own benefit. In fact Casval is back in business and thus we stopped, simple as that.

Spoiler

Surprise surprise...

no...

must die as virgin, and cultivation as replacement for a hoe...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics