Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 39votes)

Jinrou Game

Alt Names: alt 人狼ゲームalt 人狼游戏alt Jinroh Gamealt Werewolf Gamealt بازی گرگنماalt بازی جینرو
Author: Kawakami Ryou
Artist: Koudon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night, senior high school second-year Nishina Airi is abducted. When she wakes, she is trapped in an uncanny, isolated space with other students from her high school and forced to take part in the “Werewolf Game”. Thus, a death game filled with fear and terror that would pit “Werewolves” and “Villagers” against each other, force them to murder – a game with rules so absolute, defiance is punished by gruesome death – begins.
Go to Jinrou Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last Two Chapters Available on Scanlation Group's Facebook Page New Window Ominous
  • 0 Replies
Topic The MC is named Airi... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

101 Comments

That main girl is too dumb. I bet all my pennies the Cool Boy will throw out her alibi, that she collapsed last night.

As this chapter has pointed out, they were not randomly chosen for the game, you'd think the mastermind didn't specifically assigned each roles to them based on their personalities. Being a detective will requires high intellect and knowledge, not everyone is cut out to be detective materials. And what if the "prophet" has deep hatred for everyone due to the video shown or some misunderstanding?

But I agreed that the female protagonist have nothing to fear as the videos weren't available when that guy died the day before.

She's too dumb to point that out.

Thankfully for her there's a smart person next to her.

Well, during this time, since all of them are panicked, not many of them are going to listen to reason. Also, they could suspect that the protagonist already knew that the guy was the one who was stealing even prior to the video being shown.

But I agreed that the female protagonist have nothing to fear as the videos weren't available when that guy died the day before.

She's too dumb to point that out.

Thankfully for her there's a smart person next to her.

These "rules" are so loose, it's like they can just decide to kill someone if they don't play the game the way they want them to. I wonder why japanese seem to love these kind of bad extreme murder games..None of the games take much of a brain to solve..

The original game of mafia, which has a setup that's practically the same as werewolf, was conducted as a social psychological experiment. One interesting thing that was observed was that almost all or all of the participants became emotionally invested in the game as they went along, to the point where they even started shouting at one another. It's easy to say it's a game of intelligence, and the one who plays smart will likely win, but that's not true at all. Like I said before, it's a social game, and the most important factor within the game was communication.

Here's an example: There were people who would accuse people with seemingly baseless conjectures, leading the majority to end up "lynching." Because the accuser failed to explain his reasoning properly and because the majority who voted for them either didn't get down to the bottom of it, an innocent was killed.

The reason why the rules are so loose is because this game values communication highly. It's obvious enough why there's a rule prohibiting violence - they want everyone to become emotionally invested in the game. And if you want people to become emotionally invested in one thing, you have to make the method to achieving a goal flexible.

They could accuse all they want but they're not going to find them that way, so our portagonist shouldn't be worrying herself. And our Diviner better do some detective work quick. XD

As this chapter has pointed out, they were not randomly chosen for the game, you'd think the mastermind didn't specifically assigned each roles to them based on their personalities. Being a detective will requires high intellect and knowledge, not everyone is cut out to be detective materials. And what if the "prophet" has deep hatred for everyone due to the video shown or some misunderstanding?

These "rules" are so loose, it's like they can just decide to kill someone if they don't play the game the way they want them to. I wonder why japanese seem to love these kind of bad extreme murder games..None of the games take much of a brain to solve..

They could accuse all they want but they're not going to find them that way, so our portagonist shouldn't be worrying herself. And our Diviner better do some detective work quick. XD

ok, this kill already is pretty suspicious

Head was smashed to a pulp and the way we have seen the Body was pretty vague.

Also only one person checked out the scene of the Murder

I guess that confirms that the younger sister is a wolf....

The solution would be for everyone to vote on themselves, and whoever breaks that rule gets voted out him/herself. Add to that the diviner going through the ranks and you'll catch at least one werewolf fairly easily.

Too bad you can't trust whoever says they're the diviner.....

I'm almost 100% certain Tada is one of the werewolves from the way he acts.

Also to those saying the werewolves need to kill everyone, that's wrong. They only need two more nights, because two werewolves against two villagers. Who'll win in that situation?

The way the first girl died by that collar...I'm now scarred for life.

Aaaaaand now i'm sad because of the last time this was updated.

As of now, I still don't trust anyone except for the female protagonist.

Same, although even the protag. might no be 100% trusted!

Mama!!! :[

As of now, I still don't trust anyone except for the female protagonist.

This game is pretty much based on the game of mafia (also known as werewolf), which was created by Dmitry Davidoff. It pits the uninformed majority (the innocents) against the informed minority (the werewolves), and there's a "cop" role (the diviner) to boot. There's a larger amount of innocents than usual, but the concept is basically the same.

As for the story itself... Honestly, I don't mind the MC so much. Actually, there's a lot more to develop with the MC hiding away from people all the time. Although having a bad-ass MC who is good at fighting or solving mysteries is nice, I've seen too many of them who are all too similar. Now, a pacifistic bad-ass is something that isn't used too often. There's a couple of pretty pacifistic characters, but a lot of them will only take up that stance until things get physical, then they'll fight. At the moment, I don't like where the plot is going, but maybe that's because the character development hasn't been so strong at this point.

Spoiler
Just look at all those negative posts and you'll understand that humans isn't that trusting of each others, when you had doubt of how other people think of you, how do you open up and accept some random strangers thrown into this ridiculous game? There will be people who thinks they are smarter and superior or those with dark past and so on. The mystery of this title alone is enough to keep me interested, I have no complain.

Look here, they don't have computer for information from Google nor do they have signal on their phone, there just wasn't any time for them to relax and think rationally given the life and death situation. Don't be so hasty to judge a manga when the chapters is less than 10, usually a tankoubon contain about 7 chapters each but this varies depending on the authors.
Isn't this based on ultimate were wolf one night board game? And maybe a little mix of danganronpa??

ok, this kill already is pretty suspicious

Head was smashed to a pulp and the way we have seen the Body was pretty vague.

Also only one person checked out the scene of the Murder

Ooor and this is just a possibility, the real killer picks someone during the meeting, checks who they're pointing at and makes them appear suspicious. Cleverly removing any suspicion on them. But of course our MC is one of those annoying people who panics all the time and cant keep her cool. I kinda like the series, but make the wolf or somebody a little wittier the MC

oB53jJj.gif

that's cause they did'nt really fully grasp the sitaution until the execution

And yet they fully grasp the idea of winning 100 million yen.

I know its just manga, but the disconnect between how act and how they 'should' act ruins the whole atmosphere. Like CrimsonRuby points out, its poor thinking by the players. 

Such poor thinking by the players of the game. This is a game of life and death and they aren't even serious about it. They're not using all the tools and rules to their fullest.

If you actually kill somebody every time the vote takes place, that means that a maximum of 3 people could die a day. That means, by tomorrow, they could be down to 6 people. And on the third day, down to 3 people. Then the werewolves win because they can outvote the last remaining villager. So in the worst possible situation, they only have 2 days to survive. And the first day is like only 2 hours and they did nothing with it, so really, only 1 day to actually take some action.

The worst possible thing for them to do on day 1 was to waste all that time doing nothing, they should have talked as a group and try to figure out who the werewolves were instead of just dispersing. Or try to put their heads together to beat the game, or make some plans, or do anything.

If this continues, realistically the expert werewolves win in a landslide against this caliber of players. But it's a manga, so they'll drag it on for a long time by adding a lot of bs.

And is it me or isn't Tada-kun the most suspicious? The other member should be a girl, and I'm thinking the elder Inoue or the first one that declares herself a villager (Inaba).

that's cause they did'nt really fully grasp the sitaution until the execution

I don't really love this manga but I hope it does'nt get axed cause I still want it as good as possible

Such poor thinking by the players of the game. This is a game of life and death and they aren't even serious about it. They're not using all the tools and rules to their fullest.

If you actually kill somebody every time the vote takes place, that means that a maximum of 3 people could die a day. That means, by tomorrow, they could be down to 6 people. And on the third day, down to 3 people. Then the werewolves win because they can outvote the last remaining villager. So in the worst possible situation, they only have 2 days to survive. And the first day is like only 2 hours and they did nothing with it, so really, only 1 day to actually take some action.

The worst possible thing for them to do on day 1 was to waste all that time doing nothing, they should have talked as a group and try to figure out who the werewolves were instead of just dispersing. Or try to put their heads together to beat the game, or make some plans, or do anything.

If this continues, realistically the expert werewolves win in a landslide against this caliber of players. But it's a manga, so they'll drag it on for a long time by adding a lot of bs.

And is it me or isn't Tada-kun the most suspicious? The other member should be a girl, and I'm thinking the elder Inoue or the first one that declares herself a villager (Inaba).

The solution would be for everyone to vote on themselves, and whoever breaks that rule gets voted out him/herself. Add to that the diviner going through the ranks and you'll catch at least one werewolf fairly easily. Then just defend yourself during the night and defeat the remaining werewolf and you're good to go (even just inflicting minor injuries for the rest to see is fine - at least your death won't have been in vain).

Bigger problem is that these kind of sadistic kidnapping fuckers don't usually let out survivors (thus trying to coerce the victims to become perpetrators and feel like they share the guilt).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics