Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 194votes)

Namaikizakari

Alt Names: alt なまいきざかり。alt 盛气凌人alt His Cheekiness is in Full Bloomalt Namaiki Zakari.
Author: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Artist: Miyuki Mitsubachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Upon first sight Machida Yuki knows that she doesn’t want anything to do with Naruse Shou, but how can she keep her cool when he is a part of the basketball club she manages?
Go to Namaikizakari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic English Chapter translation New Window sammyTk
  • 1 Replies

248 Comments

he is entirely too much whether he's an idol or a basketball player or a garbage collector he's too much i cannot handle

Somehow the idea of a "sassy" idol, one that purposefully puts almost zero effort into doing his job properly, is surprisingly appealing to me. Especially if it's Naruse in that role. He fits it so well.

OMFG! I WANT ANOTHER MANGA BASED ON THAT CHAPTER ALONE! XD

this guy... is really bad for my heart. and my ovaries 

YESSSSSSS

Chapter 13...

Spoiler

ya quierooo que salga el siguienteeeeee XD

Oh, yup. Seems like those chapters are missing. We jumped straight to the end of the game.

I can dig it especially with baby steps still needing several more chapters until his match is completed

Oh, yup. Seems like those chapters are missing. We jumped straight to the end of the game.

Either I'm high right now or I can't count, and Chapters 13 and 14 are non-existent... XD

Thanks Winter Translations for the new chapter! I really like seeing the differences between the volume and magazine versions. Hopefully the missing chapters will be uploaded eventually.

sad how the EN TLs are RIP... I really liked this manga

Holy crap, I just realized this is the same author as the oneshot Hadaka no Oujisama. No wonder she makes characters who should be total jerks likable, haha.

Is this a good read? How is the pace of romance of this manga? I don't really like reading slow paced manga.

My thoughts exactly Naruse... :D

Whenever the scenes between Naruse and Machida come up

tumblr_n1xaxzKXMW1s3h43ko1_500.giftumblr_inline_mgdsl5jnTJ1rdvens.gif

Spoiler

"yukipedia" hahaha XD

Naruse acts all tough and stoic, but really he's super weak to Machida. x3

Adorableeee <3

They don't actually have to date to make this story.  It's funny and fine the way things are going now.

I love Yuki (her actions after snapping and internal dialogue are priceless) and I love their banter! Has me grinning all the way through. 

As much as I like Hakamada already, I don' want a dragged out love triangle arc. Please, spare me. Gut him quick and get it over with.

The ambiguousness of their relationship is running thin, please just date already.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics