Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Machida-kun no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 町田くんの世界alt 町田君的世界alt Il Mondo di Machidaalt Machida-kun'un Dünyasıalt The World of Machida-kunalt عالم ماتشيدا-كٌن
Author: Ando Yuki
Artist: Ando Yuki
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Machida-kun seems like the perfect brother, son, and student because he loves people. Helpful when he needs to be, but puts himself down when he feels like a total failure. However, the people that surround his daily life are there as a reminder as to why Machida-kun needs no improvements because the people love Machida.

A serialization of Kyou no Machida-kun:
> http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kyou-no-machida-kun-r9928
Go to Machida-kun no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion, Machida-kun no Sekai New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

295 Comments

I'm fairly certain we could achieve world peace if we all tried to be a little like Machida.

instead of throwing people in jails, we should have them go see machida

I'm fairly certain we could achieve world peace if we all tried to be a little like Machida.

Machida-kun is my personal savior.

Machida-kun, once again have I fallen for you!!! You're so freaking sweet and smooth at the same time I swear!!! I must protect you at all costs lol

"I break off my friendship with depression. Now Machida-kun is my friend." - Everyone that encounters Machida-kun

the only person in the world to transcend pureness to another level

Himuro reminds me Mr Peanutbutter. He is totally golden retriever.

So i have so far read 5 chapters..... then I went to the doctor... they said I has the Diabetes nao. Followed.

had to read this a couple times and pause to think BUT NOW I GET IT lol 

Something cheap. And it's a Rolex. Okay.

I think it was Hajime asking if it "was cheap" ..because being Hajime "Rolex" is not something he's ever heard of. XD

The way this dude just doesn't notice the swag aura he has is amazing.

So i have so far read 5 chapters..... then I went to the doctor... they said I has the Diabetes nao. Followed.

Something cheap. And it's a Rolex. Okay.

I wonder what happened with Nishino and Hinata from the earlier chapters to not be able to celebrate Machida's birthday...

Wow, Himuro with a casual Rolex.  And totally expected that "what is a Rolex" reply. 

This is what happens when two clueless people interact.  Comedy.

And Inohara is a great girl.

Hey there, Let's Not Fall in Love Team

Thanks for the lovely releases. Love your b/w levels, clean edits ans fantastic font choices. Keep up the great work. You people do justice to the series.

Cheers,

gurumao

This series is basically my breath of fresh air. Usually I follow darker stuff with crime, horror or action elements, this might be the only slice of life one on my list. It feels so peaceful, and a bit more real than other slice of life stories. It's just nice.

lv1ts2v.jpg
Us too Inohara.
Us too.

I have a feeling we're missing 1 or 2 pages between 38 and 39.

You're right (4 pages) OTL , reuploaded. thank you

I wish someone gave me a rolex :) I'd be fine with an oyster perpetual

I don't get the label thing, myself.  If a watch tells the time, has an alarm and maybe a timer, and is purple, I'm good.

I love this manga. It’s so pure.

I have a feeling we're missing 1 or 2 pages between 38 and 39.

I wish someone gave me a rolex :) I'd be fine with an oyster perpetual

So..... Shonen ai tag??

Machida is so perfect he can even turn the archetypal shoujo "player" boy gay.

Someone stole my $50 today when I was looking away, but the new chapter really soothed my heart. Hope you had a good meal tonight with my $50! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics