Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

First characters popularity poll results (some of the chans have it).

Spoiler

except if Nezuko wins right now, it will go against that quote.

Getting a literal power up isn't the same as just being angered.

The whole narration was about HUMANS specifically- it even points out that Nezuko is a demon, and therefore DOES NOT share these limitations. Thus, she's free to "Power Of Anger" herself and Tanjirou to victory without contradiction.

That too.

The whole narration was about HUMANS specifically- it even points out that Nezuko is a demon, and therefore DOES NOT share these limitations. Thus, she's free to "Power Of Anger" herself and Tanjirou to victory without contradiction.

She might be switching up to her Adult Form again.

Or just Shounen in general. Found it funny too, and accurate as well.

"If people were to win with the emotion of anger alone...". Is the author is poking at other shounen manga? At least, I smiled.

oh fuck yes

The female Kamado, protecting her brother, looking mad as hell.

That last page THICC

She might be switching up to her Adult Form again.

"If people were to win with the emotion of anger alone...". Is the author is poking at other shounen manga? At least, I smiled.

Or just Shounen in general. Found it funny too, and accurate as well.

Thanks for the new chapter.

• RSD likes this

Baby girl finally snapped~ shit is about to get real

chapter 82. Nezuko!!! ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Spoiler

About time Nezuko gets her screen time! I started reading this because I took an interest toward her. Now, goooooooooo!!

That last page

THICC

"he gets so mad he gets stronger for some reason. I've never really cared for that trope, when you get THAT angry you actually react worse than normal (since you go full flex muscle mode), tunnel vision and whatnot."

except you do get stronger when your enraged. That is well established. You do get tunnel visioned and linear, lowered reflexes and technique in general though. But in return your so drugged up that your primal nature, power, speed, aggression, feral, pain tolerance, etc increase to levels you wouldn't thought possible. Fighting someone who is enraged is highly dangerous if the other person isn't well prepared enough to deal with it. There are situations needing multiple adults just to stop one person all the while getting rag dolled around in a bout of rage.

And ch 82 spoilers:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

She's reacting to the guy's attempt to kidnap the girls and then got mad at the boys swapping places. She likes him, remember?

Re-check chapter 70

I reread ch70, I still don't understand that omake page. What is she even doing, waving a fist?

Would someone please explain omake ch 70  page 11  https://vatoto.com/reader#1b9183538343715c_11

Re-check chapter 70

Would someone please explain omake ch 70  page 11  https://vatoto.com/reader#1b9183538343715c_11

Eyebro!! *sob*

"he gets so mad he gets stronger for some reason. I've never really cared for that trope, when you get THAT angry you actually react worse than normal (since you go full flex muscle mode), tunnel vision and whatnot."

except you do get stronger when your enraged. That is well established. You do get tunnel visioned and linear, lowered reflexes and technique in general though. But in return your so drugged up that your primal nature, power, speed, aggression, feral, pain tolerance, etc increase to levels you wouldn't thought possible. Fighting someone who is enraged is highly dangerous if the other person isn't well prepared enough to deal with it. There are situations needing multiple adults just to stop one person all the while getting rag dolled around in a bout of rage.

Are we Jojo now?

Tanjiro literally fighting demons with ripple 

Thanks for the new chapter.

Holy moly. This series is getting better and better

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics