Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 101votes)

Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw

Alt Names: alt Bloody Delinquent Chainsawalt Bloody Delinquent Girl Chainsawalt 血まみれスケバンチェーンソーalt The Bloody Sukeban Chainsaw
Author: Mikamoto Rei
Artist: Mikamoto Rei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Geeko's weird, creepy, friendless classmate Nero has destroyed all of their mutual classmates, perverting them into her grotesque, monstrous minions. Now she's sending them after Geeko, the only survivor. However, Geeko is setting out, dressed in her skimpy school uniform and armed with a big chainsaw, to end Nero's mad science, no matter how many undead former friends she has to saw down on the way.

Inspired a live action film.
Go to Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

269 Comments

It's turned into a Female Prisoner: Scorpion film.

She's not locked up with them, they're locked up with her.

>It's a Punisher gets jailed episode

Aw, Drillie's sister.  Clamps.

I guess that explains the last cover.

One of my favorite lyrics from Danny Brown is, "You get shot trying to Jump a N***** I be the one with the Gun N*****," I fee like this applies to the basic bitches that just stomped out in their own cell.

You come at the queen, you best not miss.

Well, that would be a fun punch line to end the manga. :)

oh Tomo chan, how could you? :(

Either Geeko forgot that people care about you killing humans, or she didn't care.

Probably the latter. 

She's not locked up with them, they're locked up with her.

Um... Geeko... I mean...

It's hard to get a murder conviction however when the victims still how up for class.

Except for the hundreds of people who either disappeared, turned into remodeled corpses or straight up eaten, BEFORE chapter 1.

This story never had any pretense of logic.

oh boy time for prison breakout arc

This can't be a girl delinquent manga without one or two of these.

BAKUTANI GA SHINDA.

Is what I'm gonna yell everytime she blows herself up or gets destroyed regardless of where I am.

Why bother?  Let her explode herself and pick her parts up at the morgue.  Again.

Spoiler

Almost cried at when Drille got her hands back and I'm glad the douche bag manger caught them hands.

Drillie finally got her ramen wish. Plus Bakutani killing her cliche fatman hentai boss quite effectively.
That felt so satisfying

Welp you were good for your parts I guess.

Wow...Nemesis came back only to die again technically.

Well that's not fair, she did reveal the weakness to regeneration.

Drilly looked like she is still alive (kinda? lets say whole) from that explosion, next arc seems to have them all convicted! i thougth this was the end, all hail delicious randomness!!!

Could have been worse.  She could be Bakutani.

Time for the Karmic Conga line?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics