Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 98votes)

Inugamihime no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 犬神姫の徒alt 犬神公主的奴隶alt Dog Goddess Princess's Servantalt Servant of the Dog Goddess Princess
Author: Mizusawa Michiru
Artist: Mizusawa Michiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inudzuka Taromaru is a first year high school student who looks like a delinquent. One evening, while he's at his part-time job, he ends up with a white-feathered arrow through his head! He's told that this arrow means he has been chosen as the sacrifice for "Inugami-Hime," who lives on top of the nearby mountain. However, this mysterious "Inugami-Hime" turns out to be a cute girl who has chosen him to be her servant, not her sacrifice. Their life together is just beginning! [tethysdust]
Go to Inugamihime no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

129 Comments

just because it ended doesn't means it was axed.

I thought it went for 2 volumes?

It did, and then it got axed...

Here's the link to baka-updates, it says 2 volumes (complete)

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=74411

Well that's disappointing; The story has obviously been axed.

I hate when this happens.

the end is near =|

Yeah, I don't know if this was planned to end like this. The way they're rushing things out of nowhere... I'm guessing that the lumberjacks are coming to town...

dumb MC, it was obvious inugamihime was helping.

She merely wanted to protect her servant

You're thinking of the wrong fox here. That guy's prolly referringto the girl's useless spirit fox

Agh, why? The fox fucked everything up.

I seriously hope this isn't over yet.

She merely wanted to protect her servant

Agh, why? The fox fucked everything up.

I seriously hope this isn't over yet.

Road to axe !

Definitely seems to be rushing things a bit.

I thought it went for 2 volumes?

It will end ;_;

What's the manga that is used as a splash page for chapter one?

its art based on this manga

What's the manga that is used as a splash page for chapter one?

Okay, MAYBE I'm a horrible person for saying this, but her crying face was too adorable.

Mistery Food X has claimed new victims.

Remember kids, If someone doesn't know how to cook, don't be a Yosuke, but don't accept your fate without a fight: Try and gently prod them towards the culinary path of success after telling them to taste test it themselves first.

Unless Nanako cooked it. Then make peace with your gods and eat it. After all, you wouldn't break a little girl's heart, would ya?

I don't think Nanako would be a bad cook. Especially not if her big bro thaught her ;)

If there was a downvote button. i'd downvote you so hard.

Not everyone in the world has played Persona 4 you know, no need to be so harsh.

Who is Nanako?

That whole post was a Persona 4 reference, Mystery Food X is the nickname the main character and Yosuke (his best friend) give to a horrible curry prepared by two of the main heroines.

Nanako is the main character's little cousin (over the course of the game she basically becomes your adopted little sister).

The tsun tsun reached an all time high this chapter. 

If there was a down vote button, it'd be abused by people who can't seem to be able to handle a question. Why not try stating WHY you don't like my question. Or maybe answer it, as you seem to know it. Honestly, I'm the one who should be annoyed. I asked about the source of a name that, from what I've read so far, has nothing to do with this manga. Hence, I should not be expected to know it, especially given the fact that "Nanako" could refer to any number of characters from other mangas.

For all I know he could have been referring to the cross dressed persona of Nana, from Tripeace. Hell, until I get a response stating otherwise, I WILL consider this Nanako who is serving food to be that nonexistent agent of love and peace.

Mmmm, delicious.

Who is Nanako?

well at least now we know what happened to the little sister

it was a nice chapter.. :D 
thank u BAP scans..  <3

Ugh, i feel bit sad for him. I hope he get more development in the future.
"Captain , what in the fuck is that?" the rookie said with a panicked face "Another sensless moe shit manga son ... May God have mercy on us" the captain had a resigned face when he said that , he knew that this time the plotless mangas are going to win , against a flood of shit like that no one would resist for long. " Farewell, good mangas" captain said in his mouth " Farewell"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics