Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School

Alt Names: alt Colégio Geukjialt 격투기특성화사립고교극지고alt 극지고 (허일)alt Geukji Highalt Geukji High (HUH IL)alt Geukji High School
Author: Huh Il
Artist: Huh Il
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window dferzx
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

There's no such thing as "stealing" projects. Groups should do what projects they enjoy regardless of who else is doing it. Variety is the spice of life, after all. Sure, it can be seen as courteous to drop a project for another group, but there's nothing stopping people from doing an alternate version if they wanted to. Seriously, all series-claiming does is cause unnecessary drama. >>

Heck, EGS still releases their version of Dr. Frost even though Frost decided to pick it up. (Not like EGS doesn't have enough projects to work on anyway...)

(For context of my statement, I participated in fansubbing for about two years where groups would do things their way regardless of other groups. Rate of release was a factor as well as just general interest in seeing the series done differently (or better) from the initial subtitle release.)

Why should I go nag at mangacow? They don't care what I say, but BAP should still care as far as I know. I want to hear BAP scans side of this before I go further into who's fault it is... 

Mangacow has always done as they pleased and don't care about other groups.

As soon as Bap found out it was being translated by EGs they stopped as any respectable group would do, Egs just has slow releases and it was probably assumed they had stopped...considering how my chapters are available. But mangacow might still continue despite the project being taken, who knows! 

For some reason I liked Eyeless better than Iris XD Iris sounds a bit too soft for the big bad wolf in my opinion XD

Why should I go nag at mangacow? They don't care what I say, but BAP should still care as far as I know. I want to hear BAP scans side of this before I go further into who's fault it is... 

...Well considering they released it with mangacow is not surprising...mangacow doesn't care. So instead of nagging at BAP go nag to mangacow!

I like BAP scans, but stealing projects is bad, really bad. EGs got the project and I haven't found anything saying that BAP have taken over the project for EGs. I also noticed the comments saying this on BAP's own website got removed...

...Well considering they released it with mangacow is not surprising...mangacow doesn't care. So instead of nagging at BAP go nag to mangacow!

I like BAP scans, but stealing projects is bad, really bad. EGs got the project and I haven't found anything saying that BAP have taken over the project for EGs. I also noticed the comments saying this on BAP's own website got removed...

Yis.....yis......yiiiiiis Its a update! God I love that woman!

PNIS BLOCK !!

Well, i honestly can not say you did a terrific job, BAP scans.

I miss the punny jokes already.

But it is still good.

Thank you for continuing the scans of this awesome webtoon!

Stand by your man.

double post , somebody delete this

wtf ? seems like 2 of BAPSCAN release is broken .... The Flow and this ..........

I love this webtoon so damn much.

Special Private Extreme-Rated Martial School

SPERMS

Even the title can be changed like that.

some one try to say "that" attack with a serious face on when fighting some one I DARE YOU!

The PRVERT-RYU is truly fearsome.

the name of the vibration, PNIS. LAAWWLLL !!!! I.CAN'T.STOP.LAUGHING !!

and the wolf look so badass

I started dying at PRIC. Especially since their shape did that name so much justice.

*reads first few pages* Now the author just wants to screw with us using yaoi and dick jokes.

I read the raws ahead of time and got some good lolz.

I read the translation today and I died laughing.

the name of the vibration, PNIS. LAAWWLLL !!!! I.CAN'T.STOP.LAUGHING !!

and the wolf look so badass

This..

This is what i was looking for..

*crying*

well... I was thinking about reading some martial arts stuff and got lured by the title...

thinking that it would be something like Veritas... 

but this stuff is so utterly ridiculous...

though it's brilliant it makes me wonder what did the author smoke when writing script :D

EGS needs a Korean translator for this series. If you know anyone, tell them to apply!

Chapter 25 came out back in July.  I wish this had been 26 since the releases are so rare as it is.

This manhwa continues to be )@%#ing awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics