Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

Natsuki and Rokka are probably related somehow.

um... if the ground is hot shouldnt the water be hot?
I live in Australia and i've known that on hot days, tap water can be quite hot. But then again, that's probably because it's Australia

only for a few seconds. after a while the water will cool down. i used to open my tapwater outside when its blazing hot too, and the water is around 60 degree i think, but after 5 seconds or so it starts to cool down

I live in Australia and i've known that on hot days, tap water can be quite hot. But then again, that's probably because it's Australia

Don't confuse reality with the manga world! Here,even the coldest of days can be super hot~

Depend on how deep are the pipes

Where does it say it? I only see japanese text.

Leftmost part, in vertical. She is Rokuro-Kubi Vol1

For anyone interested, the author revealed the english name of the Series as "She is Rokuro-Kubi" (http://i.4cdn.org/a/1439191799469.png) so instead of the fan-made localisation ("The Long-Necked Girl") that this project had as name, it will be "She is a Rokuro-Kubi" from now on.

Just wanted to say that this was already scanlated by an anon who also upload it here, so it should be up after getting the approval. Chapter 6 comes anyway unrelated to that Extra.

Where does it say it? I only see japanese text.

1/4-Based Anon
Aug 10 2015 09:31 AM

For anyone interested, the author revealed the english name of the Series as "She is Rokuro-Kubi" (http://i.4cdn.org/a/1439191799469.png) so instead of the fan-made localisation ("The Long-Necked Girl") that this project had as name, it will be "She is a Rokuro-Kubi" from now on.

New raw out: http://www.bezaldfamily.net/kanojo-wa-rokurokubi/(nieki-zui)-kanojo-wa-rokurokubi-5-(raw)-chapter-5-2/msg30317/#msg30317
This seems like a small interlude though. I suspect we will still get chapter 6 in a few days :)

Just wanted to say that this was already scanlated by an anon who also upload it here, so it should be up after getting the approval. Chapter 6 comes anyway unrelated to that Extra.

New raw out: http://www.bezaldfamily.net/kanojo-wa-rokurokubi/(nieki-zui)-kanojo-wa-rokurokubi-5-(raw)-chapter-5-2/msg30317/#msg30317
This seems like a small interlude though. I suspect we will still get chapter 6 in a few days :)

What's that from?

gokicha

same thing I said about a cockroach.

Spoiler

What's that from?

CUTE! CUTE!

HOW CAN A GIRL WITH A SQUIGGILY NECK POSSIBLY BE SO ADORABLE? What is this witchcraft? I must have more!

thanks for the translations! this is awesome

same thing I said about a cockroach.

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW CAN A GIRL WITH A SQUIGGILY NECK POSSIBLY BE SO ADORABLE? What is this witchcraft? I must have more!

thanks for the translations! this is awesome

That's her friend at the door, right?

Naw... Thats probably Pizzaman from Papa Ron's delivering Eggplant Pizza with extra cheese...

YOU CANT HAVE 3 PAGES OF THE SAME THING AND END IT ON A CLIFFHANGER

He just did... dammit.

Yeah Eggplant mmm...

Those very first color pages in chapter 1 won me over. I wasn't expecting it, but this is cute as heck.
Definitely a better love story than Twilight.

Well, you learn something new every day. Anyway, here`s wonde- erh, the picture.

Spoiler

Edit: Goddammit, just use the link.

Oh my heart 

That doesn't work with pixiv images.

Well, you learn something new every day. Anyway, here`s wonde- erh, the picture.
Spoiler

Edit: Goddammit, just use the link.

he feel asleep. calling it.

HER LEGS ARE BEING SPREAD BY HIM ON THE LAST PANEL BRAH

TRUST ME IM A FUCK SCIENTIST

Yes you can.

This isn't my first rodeo.  I've been around the block for a number of years.  (I'm 23 and have been on the internet since I was 7.  So that joke is not very appreciated)

Youtube has toxicity, yes.  But this site, on almost every manga I click to check out, I see people arguing about something.

Just wanted to clarify a little.  And this is as far as I'm going to reply to you.  So...keep going if you want.  It just proves my point.

Errr should I say "wow!" or something?
I don't know about this 16 years internet experience but I have seen worse than this site and I think batoto is better than youtube in that matters, I even saw debate ongoing for years on youtube while on batoto it's usually gone after new chapter released or the series end. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics