Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

NOOOOOOOOOO WHY AUTHOR WHY

WHY DID YOU DO THIS

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!?!?!?

I WAS COMPLETELY OPEN TO GET THE DIABEETUS AUTHOR

AUTHOR http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Aaaand he's dead, that's the end then. ^_^

FUCKING

AAAAAGH

FUCK. Don't play with my fucking emotions like that, author. 

wajaja BFF for you xD

Spoiler

I'VE BEEN HOODWINKED!

WE'VE BEEN SMECKLEDORFED!

We got played my friends... We got played :'-(

But the taste of that last eggplant would linger on her lips for weeks to come~

Man I love this art

I'VE BEEN HOODWINKED!

I knew that was what happened.

Good job on the author for keeping the suspense up, though.

No problem. Anytime a raw comes out, contact me. I will always be available to redraw this fun series in a timely manner.

Yer a god walking among mere mortals.

Same goes to the translators.

edit: Sorry for doublepost.

oh my god this chapter had the wackiest faces.
Spoiler

Aww, we got tricked. >_<

to the doujinshi sites we go!!!

Spoiler

Aww, we got tricked. >_<

Wait ... He said he wanted to go to the bathroom ... And he stayed the entire night in that closet ... Oh god.

Chapter 6 is done now and everything (including the new chapter 6) is in the new DL-Folder from now on:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w10c347p8ew6o/Kanojyo_wa_Rokurokubi

Thanks to the TL Anon and Ckarasu

On another note if someone gets his hands on the raws of Volume 1 please contact me, I can't find them anywhere and the public raws for this chapter were kind of shit, so a anon delivered good raws, but I don't know how it will play out for the next chapter(s). 

No problem. Anytime a raw comes out, contact me. I will always be available to redraw this fun series in a timely manner.

ARGH, ME HEARTIES

Also, totally knew that guy was a siscon.

1/4-Based Anon
Aug 15 2015 04:18 PM

Chapter 6 is done now and everything (including the new chapter 6) is in the new DL-Folder from now on:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/w10c347p8ew6o/Kanojyo_wa_Rokurokubi

Thanks to the TL Anon and Ckarasu

On another note if someone gets his hands on the raws of Volume 1 please contact me, I can't find them anywhere and the public raws for this chapter were kind of shit, so a anon delivered good raws, but I don't know how it will play out for the next chapter(s). 

I know this art from somewhere... Maybe a doujinshi or a circle... Can someone help me?

RAWS ARE OUT! RAWS ARE OUT! RAWS ARE OUT!

um... if the ground is hot shouldnt the water be hot?
I live in Australia and i've known that on hot days, tap water can be quite hot. But then again, that's probably because it's Australia

coz in Australia, even the water tries to kill you

Spoiler

She's saying that like it's a bad thing. ^_^

She is shy ~

Spoiler

She's saying that like it's a bad thing. ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics