Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 80votes)

Cashero

Alt Names: alt 캐셔로
Author: Team Befar
Artist:
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Money may be power, but these siblings still live in poverty. When oppa loses his job, he discovers he has super strength based on the amount of cash in his pocket!

Original webtoon/webcomic: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/cashero
Go to Cashero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

202 Comments

I hope that's a female love interest and not a woman who will try to take advantage of him...

Love it. Exactly my kind of absurdity-driven humour. I predict that the lady who found the wallet will get involved in the story now.

This is so good (for my personal taste) I could help editing it if necessary.

Makes you wonder if it works with valuables too? Something like platinum, for example

Platinum isn't that high in price, at least it's value by money is still less than gold mmm...

Funny concept for now, I'm on board to see where this goes. Pretty decent characters and setting for now.

lol, so interesting concept

wonder if he still got the effect of his power as long as he hold something that has value too

that will be OP if he just wear gold suit.

Luckily, Saitama's power isn't based on how much money there is in his wallet, he would be so weak otherwise. ^^

maybe it's the reverse, the less money saitama have, the stronger he is. xD

Luckily, Saitama's power isn't based on how much money there is in his wallet, he would be so weak otherwise. ^^

Okay this looks adorable. Followed.

He's gonna need some big ass pocket for that much cash.

Makes you wonder if it works with valuables too? Something like platinum, for example

. Maybe carrying around a duffle bag works?

He should just rob a bank at that point.

This really does look like it will be fun. I can't wait for more.

Well, the US technically has a $10,000 bill in public circulation, so that would be a little over 12 million Korean won each. I think that would at least turn him in to a Superman status without requiring custom tailoring. A tailored suit or super-hero costume made out of folded paper bills is also possible...

Or if he's eventually getting recognized and supported by the government, they can issue special bill worth whatever they want and made from very strong material so it won't be destroyed from the battle mmm...

The day that being a hero became p2w.

You win.

The day that being a hero became p2w.

Not bad, the story's got a good concept behind it. It'd be funny if he used his strength to help him land another job. Can't wait to see where they take this.

You can find the raws on Daum.

Well, the US technically has a $10,000 bill in public circulation, so that would be a little over 12 million Korean won each. I think that would at least turn him in to a Superman status without requiring custom tailoring. A tailored suit or super-hero costume made out of folded paper bills is also possible...

Maybe carrying around a duffle bag works?

Imagine him holding a million dollars. 
What would his strength be like?
A billion? 
A trillion?

Imagine him holding a million dollars. 
What would his strength be like?
A billion? 
A trillion?

This has been interesting so far with just the first chapter. I hope the story gets better. Don't drop this, please? >_<

We just picked it up and plan to keep it unless and until it gets licensed :)

It's a portmanteau in English though. In what language does it mean horny? It's obviously not any of the Romance or Portuguese languages.

Chilean spanish.
As a chilean, i fell for the title.

Nice premise, but high potential for being shitty.

Cashero means horny from where I am from

It's a portmanteau in English though. In what language does it mean horny? It's obviously not any of the Romance or Portuguese languages.

Cashero means horny from where I am from

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics