Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 96votes)

Crimezone

Alt Names: alt クリム・ゾンalt Crime Zonealt crime zone 罪域 罪恶地带alt Crime-Zonealt CRIMEZONE -クリム・ゾン-alt Kurimu Zon
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: Tokiya Seigo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The people of Earth live in a society where vampires aren’t just real but dangerous. Although humanity has been able to keep them under control and even take the night away as the vampire’s natural habitat, some of them have adapted. Hesperides, a relatively new breed of vampires, have adapted over hundreds of years in order to be able to go outside during dusk when the sunlight is at its weakest and feast on humans.

Aburaya Shiro, a high school kid, lives in a town where there has not been a vampire attack in years, but adults keep warning them of going outside at dusk. Shiro and his classmates take this warning lightly and head out at dusk only to find out one of their classmates who they thought they knew well turnz out to be a Hesperides. With all his classmates violently murdered, the only way Shiro was able to survive was with the help of a different classmate, Ichijoji Eruka, who doesn’t seem to be human herself.
Go to Crimezone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vampire genre starting to feel way too damn overused. New Window tut_01
  • 3 Replies
Topic raws New Window GodSlayer1
  • 1 Replies
Topic Secret breed New Window Sancrea
  • 0 Replies

216 Comments

The craving for more is burning within.... that guy is a wimp
@Prince Mao:- AMEN!!

On another note:-

Seems like, the MC could get 4 new people who don't care about his existence outside of being bait :D
Face it you can bitch all you want about the MC being a huge crybaby but just think what if you were in his shoes?

Remember all the things that happened to him so far?

Spoiler

If you're telling me that you'd have that happen to you and you won't even feel scared, panicked and even start crying then you'd be lying..
my bad for that double post below. Posted Image
*cuts open Boody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_dMjRSSLk

Maiba: "I got my leg back!"
*cuts open Boody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_dMjRSSLk

Maiba: "I got my back!"
YESSSSS YOU'RE AWESOME MAIBA!! :DDD
Maiba obtained "Right Leg".
Since when is it possible to use a sword underwater??

That's rpg 101, whatever.

She got leg back!!!!! YAy!!
So. . .anyone up for Shark Fin Soup?
"I got my right leg back!"
There was so much WRONG with that panel.
Hilarious it was, though.
2 chapter 9? only different contributor
that last panel was funny

Spoiler
Hehe...that shark got owned.
I don't know what to think even after eight chapters?
isnt the thing on that chicks hand a pureblood?or do all fodder vampires know the purebloods?
Bleh....same as always with the half-assed villain. Captured the target? Dont need anything but reproductive organs? Cut arms and legs off and keep the gag on. Its not like they can escape after. Have an army that can easily get the target? Use all, not just a fraction...
(Chapter 8, VERY light spoiler, so light I'm not putting the spoilers tag, frankly.)

I really hate my common sense, but, if a hot chick takes a bath of blood, and the next panel she's sparking clean and putting her clothes on... HAX ?
I dont get what the MC has against letting hot vampire girls fuck him seems a little suspect if you ask me
yeah, the current villain seemed interesting at first... tho she became your average bad guy in this chapter... i still hope main girl gets her ass kicked or something... not gonna happen tho... oh well.
gotta say, i really don't like the 3 girls. maiba is the only one i sorta like. ekaru is just fucking stupid. all she want to do is kill pure breeds. she is more of an abomination and monster than they are. at least the pure breeds are somewhat civil and have some semblance of manners and rationality. ekaru's just like "i want to eat the pure breeds' hearts, those fucking monsters". i personally hope she gets her ass kicked and is taught a lesson but that probably won't happen seeing as she was given something at the end of the last chapter. i prefer the pure breeds over the other girls. just my personal opinion
@kowoyoshi

Spoiler
I wonder if any of the readers were in his position, wouldn't act like he does or atleast close too, hell I'm actually wondering why he is trying to save the lives of people (except the one FAKE childhood friend) who use his own for bait.
Hurray it's back!

I'm actually really confused on that girls reason for coming. If it isn't explained soon I'm probably going to blame bad writing but that happens to every fiction writer.

Maibia....that face was fucking awesome. VENGENCE!

And Eruka. Not much this time but next chapter the shit storm takes affect.

Spoiler

Pure Breed. Who said this was a "nicer" person?

Man the MC's character life just sucks. The people who want to protect him are dicks who don't tell him shit. And the pure breeds that want his "seed" couldn't give two shits about his condition as long as his rod still works.
Nope, still Maiba :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics