Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

Spoiler
misaki's a half youkai like the lazy girl whose everyone name has forgotten
so is it a possibility that ikuto's a half youkai as well?
I see
The last page in chapter 123 explain the accident in chapter 109
It was her sister who summon Konayuki, not Ikuto
FINALLY!!! HIS SISTER!!!!!! BANZAI!!!!!!!
I now want to know if she has an affection towards ikuto that will make all of the airantou girls jealous (especially suzu)
tears of joy man!!! T_T
me gusta!!!!
I think that was worthy of OMG moment, even I did not see that outcome. must be nice to have many girls hug you, bastard
is his little sister....... some one owns money yessssssssssss
@NoOneSaid
last, I agree... I too hope it'll be explained. ^L^
need conclusion which one is win ...
either way of the winner, might get explained afterward ...
(it takes longer if the attacker win and takes Ikuto to city tough and get faster if the attacker lose and forced to talk ...)
the sooner the better, this fighting arc starting to bore me ... =x= ...
thus I'm hoping the attacker lose so this will be wrapped fast ...
"a battle over family" ...
is that meaning for Suzu only or for that mysterious character too ?
with the development of this chapter... i can now say that that youkai or something is somewhat related to ikuto's sister
@yariel... I thought every girl there knew there was a barrier...?
also, when did she have a familiar... ?
third, If it were his sister she would have hugged him, no???
Fourth one is hard to understand.... but I guess it coincides with the third one you asked...
fifth one contradicts what you say if you believe it's his sister....
sixth one.... if this manga has some logic in it, a storm needs cold air and lots of cloudy skies plus strong winds.... so would it not take a while to conjure?
last, I agree... I too hope it'll be explained. ^L^
It's gotta be his sister
Not sure if to feel sorry for Ikuto being unable to go home.. Or to feel envious, to be surrounded by that many girls who loves him.
Dem bodies
Crazy Cosplay Battles FTW!!!
Looks like having youkai-like traits such as being comfortable in low temperatures is enough to gain youkai-like powers in that island.
@Ko-Shiro ...
because how did she find him here and even If she can sense him here and fly here
then how did she cross the barrier to come to Island (there no storm from when she get the letter until now for the barrier to weaker)
And if she somehow get through she would know there was a barrier in the first place and will not headbutt the barrier.
her familiar already enter the island first, thus she can detect that place ...
and about storm as pre requirement ... there's festival ...
and strange youkai that able to grant wished ...
it might be possible if there's "help" from inside ...

And the last reason, If that Youkai really his sister, what do you think she will act when meet him (the person she love) after so long not meet ?
she already sense and know situation (from letter and from familiar)
and already notice the other girl "special" so if not doing "quick snatch" then she might really get failed ...

Appear before him with a Youkai appeareance (no girl would want appear like that before the one she love) ? Kidnap him and bring back home ?
because she is half youkai, probably that shape should be kept because the preparing / activation will take much time ...
(same like she takes quite a time to make ice storm now ...)

well, it might get "explained" latter after she get lose or success and get in Japan again ...
Dragon, Monkey, Dog, Cow, Mouse....
and I think the kappa is a chicken... maybe.
Super Cosplay Battle!!!!!!
Wasn't Suzuran's spirit in (or tied with) Tonkatsu, or something like that? It's much more likely that it's his sister... I mean, has this manga ever followed common sense? Besides it would be nice to finally see her (outside flashbacks). And yeah, cosplays FTW:P
new chap is awesome, more cosplays xD
Couldn't Suzuran be related to this as well? At least from the hints I noticed from this arc, after re-reading all the chapters to the latest ch 122.
  • As at the end of ch 116, Karaage mention seeing that hairy yokai trying to make Ikuto's wish come true on the day Suzuran disappeared three years ago.
  • Ch 117, Yashiro got interested after hearing Karaage's thoughts of it from Taiga
  • Ch 117, Yashiro seems to know what/who that hairy yokai may be
  • Ch 118, dreams, could be related Suzuran to how Kusshii reacted to hearing Suzu's name back in ch 108 and the line "How was it? Meeting her after to two years?" seems be directed to Suzuran as she did last saw Suzu two years ago as a ghost
  • Ch 118, Suzu felt uneaze seeing Ikuto leaving the house just like when her mom disappeared.
If Suzuran is that yokai, it explains her martial art skills as Suzuran is one of the strongest fighter in the island.
Also, the snow fairy that contracted with the yokai could be Konayuki that accidently contracted with Ikuto in ch 109. That also hints something about Ikuto once again.

As for whoever the yokai is, as Bara-sama pointed out in ch 120, both appearance and personality changes when a yokai transform into a human. So that could apply if it's Suzuran or Misaki or whoever that yokai is.
Thank You Ko-Shiro
I had the same thoughts as well.
Just can't understand how she'd be the youkai.
Or how she'd already be at the island and why she didn't visit him in the first place.
his sister look like Michiru from head to toe (love cold air and Ice cream too).
Only different at certain part.

So It's will be no suprise (maybe a little suprise) if she turn out to be a Yuki-Onna or Half Blood Yuki-Onna.

but I still don't think that Youkai was his sister,
because how did she find him here and even If she can sense him here and fly here
then how did she cross the barrier to come to Island (there no storm from when she get the letter until now for the barrier to weaker)
And if she somehow get through she would know there was a barrier in the first place and will not headbutt the barrier.
And the last reason, If that Youkai really his sister, what do you think she will act when meet him (the person she love) after so long not meet ?
Appear before him with a Youkai appeareance (no girl would want appear like that before the one she love) ? Kidnap him and bring back home ?
No...no...no. She run toward him with maximum speed and *GLOMP*
After they fall, Ikuto ask her to calm down but she will not listen, she keep crying and hit him
"Baka, Baka... you go to long, do you know how much I worry,...*sob*..."

so I don't think that youkai is Ikuto sister.
Unless story go like Anime, Misaki already at Island all men/boys nearby.
Its obviously his sister. She is the only female character mentioned that has yet to make an appearance, and has a reason for wanting him to go back to Japan.
at end of this chapter i think that snow girl is his sister...who wants to take him back to japan >.>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics