Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 49votes)

Debusen

Alt Names: alt でぶせん
Author: Ando Yuma
Artist: Asaki Masashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysterySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The school comedy focuses on the Psychometrer character Mitsuru Fukushima, who has fallen into debt because of his love of cosplay. He plans to commit suicide in the forest around Mount Fuji, but he encounters the dead body of a female teacher named Mitsuko Fukushima who looks just like him. He begins life anew in women's clothing, helping to reform delinquent students.

(Source: ANN)
Go to Debusen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Should the font be changed back? Please help me decide. New Window qAlt49yU
  • 2 Replies

214 Comments

Or maybe he thinks it was the "police baton"? 

Welp Chapter 72 answers that question. 

It's great how Kiryuu always has the same look on his face now. 

Also looks like it's already ending soon?

Sorry, didn't notice it was gone; re-uploaded chapter 72.

Missing chapter 72?

Here's the translator's tumblr w/ ch 72 before you go out looking http://qalt49yu.tumblr.com/post/154761750781/debusen-ch72

Spoiler

What has been seen cannot be unseen

Also, I'm sure refreshing sensei will think he was drunk and imagined it.

Or maybe he thinks it was the "police baton"? Back in the early chapters where they were teamed up doing inspections around the school grounds and that's what he assumed Mitsuko's erection was. Obviously she's hiding a weapon under her skirt for protection. Drunk sensei might even lean towards "oh jeeze, she thinks I'm such a sexual predator that she had to bring a police baton. And she was right! I totally attacked her and it was our first date too. I'm literally scum."

Spoiler

But she did get a gun (from the mercenary) in previous chapter

It got thrown away when

Spoiler

Spoiler

That's the assassin's gun, not hers, he follows them up the scaffolding curious to know what the person is planning to do with his gun. In his case, curiousity did kill the cat :P

Hey come on.. give mr. P some respect. He showed in an anime once

Spoiler

mark spoilers as spoilers please...

edit - thanks

What has been seen cannot be unseen

Also, I'm sure refreshing sensei will think he was drunk and imagined it.

So Mitt-sensei once said the trip to the bathroom was once every month, so it may be safe to assume the cockroach is still there...

ch70

Spoiler

feels bad for refreshing sensei

When you go down on a girl and accidently grab her dick - justrefreshingthing

All these chapters.

Spoiler

Ends at 76? That was a fun ride, thank you.

Though a bit repetitive at some point.

Has the ring ever played a role before? I kinda forgot. x)

Since Knight is biologically female, the other boys decided to refer to him as a homosexual. Maybe presumably because he likes girls. Or maybe because he likes guys? (but since the others consider him as a guy so it's still gay???) Well, could be either way.

They would be calling him reverse homosexual for being a man (who has a vagina) that's in love with boys. They seem to accept him as a man so that's what the most probable explanation is. He also blushes really deeply when he's looking at the dude's magnum dong unlike everyone else, so lol.

lol oh my god every chapter gets better than the last

whoa whoa whoaaaa.....

this really a load of magnum release!!!

Thanks a magnum guys!

YOU MAGNUMIC ROCK!

I'M SORRY *translates slightly slowly maybe kinda sometimes*

aaand we have 6 chapters in 5 hours.... LOL

Is it just me or is there this faint metallic smell of a tool used for cutting wood in the air?

Love how even Mitsuru says it's "kind of half baked" and too fast lol.

Also, RIP Cockroach-san.

Well, that was pretty quick. No clues since pretty much the beginning; then about 5 or so chapters after the first one, already the reveal. Is it just me or is there this faint metallic smell of a tool used for cutting wood in the air?

As for Shibatora...

Sorry and thank you very much for taking your time to read Shibatora!

Ikr Mura

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics