Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 38votes)

Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We?

Alt Names: alt 一起搭捷運,好嗎?
Author: Sally
Artist: Sally
Genres: Comedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: When your mundane routine of taking the train to work suddenly becomes both interesting and troublesome after striking up an odd almost-friendship with someone who's your polar opposite.

Raws: http://www.comico.com.tw/articleList.nhn?titleNo=636
Go to Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

we got a movie date :D

Tingyu is so immature and awkward haha I love him. I hope Yuchen fixes him a bit.

Oh boy Tingyu is oversensitive right now because of the stress at work. I hope they make up fast, I don't like bro breakups.

Me at the beginning: aw commentary :<

Me at the end: me likes commentaries too :> 

Share that umbrella with your BF (acronym for best friend) or share it with this guy we don't even know... choose wisely Tingyu.

D8

Woah...it just got real dark all of a sudden 

Yuchen: no homo
Train: yes homo
We got our first (?) BL scene!
Next chapter the drunk MC asks the train friend for a kiss.

I was reading tags on manga updates the other day and it said (goes to copy paste...): Non-BL with Two Male Leads

:<<<< You horrendous tag, you shall be proven wrong when the time is ripe!!!

You must confess to your thieving ways...

The father has accepted the train ship.

I vote for "Trainship" to be the official shipname!

The father has accepted the train ship. 

those eyes doe 3_3

Seems to me Tingyu's gf is going to marry Zhiwei. 

TL and Rae notes are the best, I was actually expecting some notes on some panels that didn't have them. Releases are also very speedy, we might actually catch up to current release by next month. Good work :D

Good on you Rae...much better :P

I'm glad to see these two guys are finally getting closer to understanding each other. The look on Yuchen's face when he realized that he's been misunderstanding Tingyu this whole time is really cute.

Re: notes, I'm not really bothered either way, but it might be better to separate the translation/context-related notes from the commentary by making the text a diff font? I'm not sure if that will help the detractors, but I've personally found it easier to filter it out in other projects.

We're all grateful for the translations and your hard work, either way of course~

Can't handle the s**ual  intension in the 33rd Stop. It's too much for me LOL. I'm looking forward to the next!
BTW I just love the Note. I know someone doesn't, yup.

When I stop seeing them, I feel like there's something missing somehow. That's all.

This is for everyone who comments about TL notes

There is a difference between 'TL notes' and 'Rae notes'
The TL mostly leaves her notes to explain why something is the way it is and leave maybe a few comments on it.
Rae, aka me, leaves comments cause, well, I can.

Spoiler

CnCVePlUMAAep-b.jpg

The TL mostly leaves her notes to explain why something is the way it is and leave maybe a few comments on it.
Rae, aka me, leaves comments cause, well, I can. Honestly, I wouldn't be bugged so much, but it gets slightly annoying cause the TL is really feeling confused why you people hate on her notes when it's mostly me posting retarded notes. hell, I even explained it in the latest chapter that there is a difference between the two.
Plus, the notes are made in a smaller font for a reason, you can ignore them and just go pass. We just want to share our thoughts with everyone just like the fans share their thoughts in the comment sections.

P.s. Don't take this as a personal offense or something. If I sound rude, I apologize straight away,

Hi, Rae.

Your notes suck; better up your game.

The TL's notes are cool.

Sincerely yours, JF~

Don't wanna be rude, but there's a point where TL notes stopped being amusing and ends up distracting instead.

Rae, aka me, leaves comments cause, well, I can. Honestly, I wouldn't be bugged so much, but it gets slightly annoying cause the TL is really feeling confused why you people hate on her notes when it's mostly me posting retarded notes. hell, I even explained it in the latest chapter that there is a difference between the two.
Plus, the notes are made in a smaller font for a reason, you can ignore them and just go pass. We just want to share our thoughts with everyone just like the fans share their thoughts in the comment sections.

P.s. Don't take this as a personal offense or something. If I sound rude, I apologize straight away,

Don't wanna be rude, but there's a point where TL notes stopped being amusing and ends up distracting instead.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics