Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Full Ahead! Coco

Alt Names: alt フルアヘッドココalt Full Ahead Coco
Author: Yonehara Hideyuki
Artist: Yonehara Hideyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coco Felkena is an orphan whose ambition is to become a pirate. So, when he happens to get invited to join the crew of his role model, Crazy Barts, he can't help being surprised! As he embarks on a world-spanning adventure alongside Barts and the rest of the misfit crew of the Sweet Madonna, he learns of an old pirate legend about a forgotten civilization and its treasures, as well as his mysterious connection to it all. In this tale of adventure, family, and destiny, Coco faces the greatest question of his life: What kind of man will he become?

Special Volume - http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-bangai-hen-r20368
Go to Full Ahead! Coco Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thanks a lot! New Window Daygo81
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Art WANTED! New Window MinoSpelgud
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Lancott Arc [Spoilers!] New Window VigorousJammer
  • 0 Replies

249 Comments

me: i don't wanna read FAC anymore....

dark side: but you want to see ending doncha noob?

me: fuck.

Oh no, are you losing interest? ;_;

me: i don't wanna read FAC anymore....

dark side: but you want to see ending doncha noob?

me: fuck.

Real men talks with fists.

And puke too.

Thanks for update!

Real men talks with fists.

Brute force is always answer.

Mmmh wonder what gave him away, it wasn't the story, maybe something on his demeanor? the way too friendly approach? mmmh.

Get him in the eye they said, it is going to be a critical hit they said, is not like you can't hit him from there they said... hahaha.

Well, nobody would've guess that he had gum eyes D:

Hoooray! Another volume bites the dust!

Chapter 152 is when they're first mentioned, but I think their nature is fully explained in Chapter 157.

Thanks!

It's not like Dead can get his eyes from that position or anything... lol
Thanks for tranlsation!

Get him in the eye they said, it is going to be a critical hit they said, is not like you can't hit him from there they said... hahaha.

It's not like Dead can get his eyes from that position or anything... lol
Thanks for tranlsation!

Thanks for the translations. I really enjoy this series. Start seemed similiar to One Piece, but it has changed rather much.

Could somebody point me to the chapter where morphlings were first mentioned? I want to know the difference between them and changelings.

Chapter 152 is when they're first mentioned, but I think their nature is fully explained in Chapter 157.

Thanks for the translations. I really enjoy this series. Start seemed similiar to One Piece, but it has changed rather much.

Could somebody point me to the chapter where morphlings were first mentioned? I want to know the difference between them and changelings.

Oh man this is going to get so interesting, i bet Rouge goes and does something extremely stupid and gets a bunch of people killed.

Also, not to trash-talk ma boy Rupi, but quite a dick move on his part to cockblock his retainers from some good old murder, he knows very well the humans need to be killed.

Thanks for update!

I ever find so intriguing that changelings needs both male and female humans to be used. It's a recalling of sex and birth.

Oh... that's one way to look at it.

Those mysterious silhouettes at the end and that Rupi portrait are teasing me so much!

I ever find so intriguing that changelings needs both male and female humans to be used. It's a recalling of sex and birth.

Hey, hey, he surely won't die, right? RIGHT?

She has some funny issues, and we found Nose's weak spot too, lol
Thanks for update!

I think that in general it seems like most women of the white void  have funny issues.

Forget that, i think we found the first slut of the story, and she has a nose fetish.
If she ever meet Usopp she would lose her shit.

She has some funny issues, and we found Nose's weak spot too, lol
Thanks for update!

Well now that's kinky.

Forget that, i think we found the first slut of the story, and she has a nose fetish.

If she ever meet Usopp she would lose her shit.

Probably all of them are "one".

Well now that's kinky.

I know only character of manga with parrot on his shoulder, and he's insanely strong, I wonder if Rogue same?

Merry Christmas! Please read the entirety of Full Ahead! Coco Volume Zero that we've just released! It contains stories that are mandatory to the finale of this series, so don't feel like you need to read it now, but check it out eventually!

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-bangai-hen-r20368

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics