Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 67votes)

Hyulla's Clan

Alt Names: alt Hyulla's Racealt 혈라의 일족
Author: Tamrin
Artist: Cu-Rim
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Description from gameofscanlation.moe

Surh Jung-woo developed Gynophobia because of his trauma when he was younger. Even as a college student he is still afraid of woman, but Yoon hae-soo is a angel like existence for Jung-woo because of his fear. He starts dating after thinking he could trust Hae-soo, but while putting everything he has on line for her he falls into debt and gets cornered. After he gets betrayed by Hae-soo the person to save him is the most beautiful girl of this college, and the famous professor Pi Eun-na. What is this beautiful teacher after, and why did she help jung-woo?
Go to Hyulla's Clan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

Strange. Maybe it wasn't unlocked but on my end all looks good and chapter 2.1 is not 3.1

sorry for being a bitch but yeah i was wondering why everything was messed up like that, after your statement i was thinking maybe it was only me having problems, but now that you fixed it everything looks good, tx for upload/fixing them

Strange. Maybe it wasn't unlocked but on my end all looks good and chapter 2.1 is not 3.1

Nah you're pretty much wrong on everything.

Take a look at these two sites:

https://gameofscanlation.moe/projects/hyullas-clan/page-3This is the scanlator.

http://raws.yomanga.co/series/hyullas_race/This is the raw provider

Both have the same upload structure and I emulated that on bato.to.

If you look at the time gap between my first uploads and the new uploads you must have noticed that a lot of time has gone by since the last uploads. GoS noticed their errors and changed the upload order on their end. That's why I deleted Chapter 1 and 2 on bato.to to emulate the correct order from their end.

I haven't touched 3.1 and 3.2 so that's another wrong claim from your end. They're not reuplaods from 2.1 and 2.2. No chapters are missing. You're just stupid.

I just noticed that I forgot to upload 2.3 and did it now and it should be unlocked pretty soon but from the way you write it looks like you read these chapters already so I ask you to stfu, read on the scanlator site and upload the chapters yourself on bato.to if you think that my order is incorrect. Also watch your language.

yup, ur crazy, have you clicked on 2.1 and Ch.3.1: What's Really Dangerous?! (1).....ITS THE EXACT same chapter just like 2.2 and 3.2 how can u not see that, i open both of them and its the exact same one......

holyfuck this shits a mess, everything is uploaded wrong in the beginning, 3.1 and 3.2 is a reupload of 2.1 and 2.2, i dont understand why no one has fixed it yet or deleted it? makes me wonder what other chapters are missing from this series smh 

Nah you're pretty much wrong on everything.

Take a look at these two sites:

https://gameofscanlation.moe/projects/hyullas-clan/page-3This is the scanlator.

http://raws.yomanga.co/series/hyullas_race/This is the raw provider

Both have the same upload structure and I emulated that on bato.to.

If you look at the time gap between my first uploads and the new uploads you must have noticed that a lot of time has gone by since the last uploads. GoS noticed their errors and changed the upload order on their end. That's why I deleted Chapter 1 and 2 on bato.to to emulate the correct order from their end.

I haven't touched 3.1 and 3.2 so that's another wrong claim from your end. They're not reuplaods from 2.1 and 2.2. No chapters are missing. You're just stupid.

I just noticed that I forgot to upload 2.3 and did it now and it should be unlocked pretty soon but from the way you write it looks like you read these chapters already so I ask you to stfu, read on the scanlator site and upload the chapters yourself on bato.to if you think that my order is incorrect. Also watch your language.

Rape is simply sex without consent (at least with the modern definition) and it happens to men all the time. The difference being that men are far more likely to not report it because they simply don't see it as rape - in their mind, they can't be raped, it's just not a thing that happens to men. Society similarly sees the issue the same way.

The standard scenario for rape is "creepy stranger finds random girl in park at night and violently rapes her" but that is exceedingly rare. It's far far more common for the rape victim to be someone the raper knows and in that context the rape is more using emotional manipulation than physical violence (though there may be some).

Coercion does *not* require the coercer to have more physical strength than the coercee. Women are capable of it too. Although I expect you're right that men are more likely to be rapists, I don't see it as being such a huge gap that it makes sense to treat a man as a potential rapist and not women.

The solution is simple: don't treat people as potential rapists at all. Because the odds are very likely they are not.

There are some nuances in terms of the actual legal/criminal definition with this. In several countries, rape is specifically defined as having a sexual penetration component, which women are not biologically capable of. Sexual Assault would be the crime in the case of no sexual penetration occurring and generally speaking, although the punishment for an 'equivalent' to rape Sexual Assault should be the same as if it were Rape, it's not always the case.

The point about the victim usually knowing the perpetrator is salient though. Something like at least 2/3rds of all rapes stem from cases of domestic abuse. Maybe even higher.

holyfuck this shits a mess, everything is uploaded wrong in the beginning, 3.1 and 3.2 is a reupload of 2.1 and 2.2, i dont understand why no one has fixed it yet or deleted it? makes me wonder what other chapters are missing from this series smh 

Meh. You sound somewhat arrogant as if your comment is above it all but you are only partially right. I am not who you are replying to but a quick Google search brings me to the Center for Disease Control where I see statistics that show more females are victims of sexual violence than men although the "made to penetrate" rapes by females are somewhat a bit close to males. The cases of female rape is still a bit lower than male rape but there are definitely quite a few cases that make them closer than I thought them to be. Also, you kind of skewed your counter argument a little too in favor of men.  You mention men failing to report themselves being raped by females but  there are statistics I see that show females failing to report men that rape them as well. This is partially due to cases in court where the woman has been accused of "asking for it" or being intimidated into staying silent. So in the end I would say that yes, more or less half of what you said is true, but the way you wrote it makes it seem like it is actually men that  are society's victims or something. Also in most of women's cases, men are not "pinned down" but drugs and some cases of child abuse have been common. Sorry to butt in to your conversation and no offense to you but your reply rubbed me the wrong way. Stay fair, balanced, and moderate.

Rape is simply sex without consent (at least with the modern definition) and it happens to men all the time. The difference being that men are far more likely to not report it because they simply don't see it as rape - in their mind, they can't be raped, it's just not a thing that happens to men. Society similarly sees the issue the same way.

The standard scenario for rape is "creepy stranger finds random girl in park at night and violently rapes her" but that is exceedingly rare. It's far far more common for the rape victim to be someone the raper knows and in that context the rape is more using emotional manipulation than physical violence (though there may be some).

Coercion does *not* require the coercer to have more physical strength than the coercee. Women are capable of it too. Although I expect you're right that men are more likely to be rapists, I don't see it as being such a huge gap that it makes sense to treat a man as a potential rapist and not women.

The solution is simple: don't treat people as potential rapists at all. Because the odds are very likely they are not.

lol what? So the whole premise for this is "super shy guy eventually gets over it" and they just pulled "10 years later" on it? On the very premise of the story? haha what the fuck

The hell are you on about

sirs. 3.3 is missing :(

On Gos.moe there is no 3.3

sirs. 3.3 is missing :(

This is up to chapter 19 now Kiddo's.

Except there will not be "physical and emotional" growth of the MC. He is a loser and he will stay a loser, but still get the girl(s) because he is "nice".

It would be a different story if he was a loser and actually struggled and changed, but I don't remember that kind of thing happening once ever.

Actually it happens in stories like "Histories strongest disciple Kenichi" where the guy is going from loser with 0 willpower to a total badass character. Martial arts training is probably +- the only way to increase your self-confidence and willpower if not facing earth-shattering end-time scenarios with survival of the fittest stories, where your human instincts take over and there is no society left over to reprimand you for being a follower of justice [f@$& modern society that blames the victims and protects the contraveners] and acting accordingly.

lol what? So the whole premise for this is "super shy guy eventually gets over it" and they just pulled "10 years later" on it? On the very premise of the story? haha what the fuck

I wonder if this will ever be picked up. I doubt it, for some reason or another.

Women rarely murder and rape men? Ever hear of Elizabeth Bathory? Rosemary West? Kristen Gilbert? Cathy Wood? Joyce McKinney? Hendrika Shaskey? Kathrine Knight? Joanne Dennehy?

In case you didn't know, most of them are killers, but Joyce and Hendrika are rapists, the latter being a CHILD MOLESTER that raped an eleven year old boy.

Women DO commit murder and rape like men, but it is never reported because no man wants to admit that a woman pinned him down and forced herelf onto him. Hell, there are facts that state that for every one man who comes forward and admit to being raped by a woman, there are a dozen, roughly, who do not come forward out of shame. Studies show that for every man who beats his wife, there is a wife that beats her husband. That sure throws a huge as hell monkey wrench in your statement.

Doing just a quick google search, rather than browsing your newspaper, will reveal hundreds of female killers and rapists, who can be even worse than men. Be properly informed before you go stating a 'fact.'

Meh. You sound somewhat arrogant as if your comment is above it all but you are only partially right. I am not who you are replying to but a quick Google search brings me to the Center for Disease Control where I see statistics that show more females are victims of sexual violence than men although the "made to penetrate" rapes by females are somewhat a bit close to males. The cases of female rape is still a bit lower than male rape but there are definitely quite a few cases that make them closer than I thought them to be. Also, you kind of skewed your counter argument a little too in favor of men.  You mention men failing to report themselves being raped by females but  there are statistics I see that show females failing to report men that rape them as well. This is partially due to cases in court where the woman has been accused of "asking for it" or being intimidated into staying silent. So in the end I would say that yes, more or less half of what you said is true, but the way you wrote it makes it seem like it is actually men that  are society's victims or something. Also in most of women's cases, men are not "pinned down" but drugs and some cases of child abuse have been common. Sorry to butt in to your conversation and no offense to you but your reply rubbed me the wrong way. Stay fair, balanced, and moderate.

You know, the end of Chapter 3.2 isn't a bad stopping point. Lets just say that the guy went on to cure his phobia and, I dunno, marry the girl or something else cliché. Forget the vampire subplot.

I wonder if this will ever be picked up. I doubt it, for some reason or another.

Based in reality.  In real life, men murder and to some extent rape each other, and they murder and rape women, but women very rarely murder or rape men.  Same goes for various forms of less extreme violence.  So if a girl is scared of men, there are good reasons why she might be, while if a guy is scared of women he probably is a twat.

Women rarely murder and rape men? Ever hear of Elizabeth Bathory? Rosemary West? Kristen Gilbert? Cathy Wood? Joyce McKinney? Hendrika Shaskey? Kathrine Knight? Joanne Dennehy?

In case you didn't know, most of them are killers, but Joyce and Hendrika are rapists, the latter being a CHILD MOLESTER that raped an eleven year old boy.

Women DO commit murder and rape like men, but it is never reported because no man wants to admit that a woman pinned him down and forced herelf onto him. Hell, there are facts that state that for every one man who comes forward and admit to being raped by a woman, there are a dozen, roughly, who do not come forward out of shame. Studies show that for every man who beats his wife, there is a wife that beats her husband. That sure throws a huge as hell monkey wrench in your statement.

Doing just a quick google search, rather than browsing your newspaper, will reveal hundreds of female killers and rapists, who can be even worse than men. Be properly informed before you go stating a 'fact.'

Peek a raw and I dissapointed!

Good thing scanlator stop in that chapter.

Based in reality.  In real life, men murder and to some extent rape each other, and they murder and rape women, but women very rarely murder or rape men.  Same goes for various forms of less extreme violence.  So if a girl is scared of men, there are good reasons why she might be, while if a guy is scared of women he probably is a twat.

ohh, I found a twat!

This observation isn't specific to this manga, but if a girl is scared of men, she will be treated as cute or at least sympathetic. If a guy is scared of women he will probably be treated as a twat.

This observation isn't specific to this manga, but if a girl is scared of men, she will be treated as cute or at least sympathetic. If a guy is scared of women he will probably be treated as a twat.

Pretty normal, it's the same for when a girl "hates" men, it's shown as sympathethic because of negative past experiences which she is allowed to project on all men. If a guy does it, he's a sexist mysogynistic scumbag no matter what. It's somewhat of a bias in most people, guys tend to sympathize with the girls more because they like girls while girls do the same with girls for some reason. 

Reminds me of Minamoto.

SEA? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the term. What I meant is that if the story can successfully make us sympathize with the otherwise hapless main character and showcase that character's growth both physically and emotionally, people can find that character just as compelling as a main character who is established as a badass at the start of the story but whose personal growth remains relatively static or even more so in the best cases.

Except there will not be "physical and emotional" growth of the MC. He is a loser and he will stay a loser, but still get the girl(s) because he is "nice".

It would be a different story if he was a loser and actually struggled and changed, but I don't remember that kind of thing happening once ever.

SEA? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the term. What I meant is that if the story can successfully make us sympathize with the otherwise hapless main character and showcase that character's growth both physically and emotionally, people can find that character just as compelling as a main character who is established as a badass at the start of the story but whose personal growth remains relatively static or even more so in the best cases.

The key word here is sympathy. To be honest I really do not care where that character's starting point is just as long as they remain sympathetic throughout the story.

SEA = South East Asia [and no, Korea is part of East Asia, a.f.a.i.k. the northern most SEA state are the Phillippines, and the continental part begins with Thailand and Vietnam]

When did that ever happen? In SEA the gamma males always get the super hot chick... and you can consider yourself lucky if it's just one.

Writing for the audience, eh.

The key word here is sympathy. To be honest I really do not care where that character's starting point is just as long as they remain sympathetic throughout the story.

• Ncf likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics