Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Machida-kun no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 町田くんの世界alt 町田君的世界alt Il Mondo di Machidaalt Machida-kun'un Dünyasıalt The World of Machida-kunalt عالم ماتشيدا-كٌن
Author: Ando Yuki
Artist: Ando Yuki
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Machida-kun seems like the perfect brother, son, and student because he loves people. Helpful when he needs to be, but puts himself down when he feels like a total failure. However, the people that surround his daily life are there as a reminder as to why Machida-kun needs no improvements because the people love Machida.

A serialization of Kyou no Machida-kun:
> http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kyou-no-machida-kun-r9928
Go to Machida-kun no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion, Machida-kun no Sekai New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

295 Comments

Chapter 19: "The Start of Love"

Group: "Let's Not Fall in Love"

Hmmm....

Not quite, still in the harbor.  But sooner or later, it's about to depart.

The ship is currently under construction.

I wanna be angry that we didn't get any more development, but we got exactly what was advertised by the title of the chapter. 

Gah, that title gave me too much hope, but this is okay for now.

He's either becoming conscious of her or he realized what she meant 

Houston we are ready for take off

Godspeed Major Machida, let that rocketship fly

He would be a terrible president and the experience would break him. 

Spoiler

Uhm, wow. I'm feeling better about my government now, because I view the vast majority of them to be quite ordinary, boring people. (Sweden for reference.)

Probably helps that there is zero tolerance for any kind of corruption and mistakes. Have had prime minister candidates fail due to it.

PS. Not saying that there aren't stupid people in the different branches of government, there are. Instead it is that the vast majority of them are an okay bunch (minus the far-right party, who manage to surprise me every time with their incompetence.)

is the ship is sailing? IS THE SHIP IS SAILING?!

Not quite, still in the harbor.  But sooner or later, it's about to depart.

is the ship is sailing? IS THE SHIP IS SAILING?!

Or he could do a classic Machida and change everyone and everything for the better!

Nope.

I'm with the librarian on this one. Machida might be capable of turning even a politician into an upstanding member of society, but his modus operandi is one-on-one.

The effect of his nature would be greatly dispersed, if used on a crowd of strangers.

Spoiler

Or he could do a classic Machida and change everyone and everything for the better!
Cherry_Cake
Nov 12 2017 07:14 PM

aww xD I thought she was making beer or something like that lol

Machida-kun is so cute <3

this has 18 chapters

but feels like 100

Machida for President.. PLEASE!!! I don't care if he can't run we will MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Spoiler

Am I the only one who's trying to think of an occupation for Machida so he can maximize his people-loving in his work? Well, I suppose he could be Inohara's house-hubby...

He could be a pretty awesome social worker with a bit of training. Not exactly a lucrative career but since when has Machida cared about money anyways?

Am I the only one who's trying to think of an occupation for Machida so he can maximize his people-loving in his work? Well, I suppose he could be Inohara's house-hubby...

Muh feels

everyone should try to be a Machida-kun

so she wasn't a witch, just hip as fuck

Machida is too perfect.

We don't deserve Machida.

Machida for President.. PLEASE!!! I don't care if he can't run we will MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Machida is too perfect.

We don't deserve Machida.

Just too pure for this filthy world.

Daily dose of machida

This series is too good for us.

We don't deserve this.

But Machida loves us anyways.

I- I'm not crying, shut up.

God bless you, beyondthesea25 and Unrequited. God Machida bless you.

...and she painted Machida cooking hamburger.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics