Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 100votes)

Ana no Mujina

Alt Names: alt 丘上之貉alt アナノムジナalt 아나노무지나
Author: Amano Youichi
Artist: Amano Youichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When high school student Sataki Tadashi was young, he received the ability to deceive people from a "Mujina". Ever since, he has continued to live his life as a con artist. Three years later, with the recommendation of the Kaminayama police, he puts those abilities to use for the sake of punishing "Evil that can't be judged with Law".
Go to Ana no Mujina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

Aaaand there goes a perfectly good opportunity to create a villain who doesn't look the part...
This would have been at least four times more interesting, had the villain been average, sympathetic or maybe even charismatic-looking.

(Or had the victim said something about not judging people by their looks....)

thanks for the update!

Oh this got serialized? Good to know.

Aww, I was reading and didn't realize that I had caught up. This is a very interesting manga, and I cant wait for more updates!

moe mami is moe (=^-ω-^=)

Shouldn't the extra volume 1 chapter be behind the other chapters, instead of in front of it.

gosh the author is making the bad guy just kick puppies, how boring.

wait, seriously?? really really? I'M SO HYPE! FRICK YES.

edit: that thug looks awfully familiar...

as long as MC is not some character that being pushed to be too cool by appearance i will stay following this

Pretty cool to see this being scanlated. Thanks!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, FINALLY

yaaay, it's been serialized! Thanks, You're Welcome Scans!

amg I love Tadashi <3

Too bad that this is only a oneshot ;-;

One of the best oneshots I've ever read!

It would be cool if it was serialized but it's pretty awesome on its own too.

It kinda reminded me of Trap from Bakuman.

Since I read Bakuman just recently that was my thought exactly lol. A character that makes bad people expose themselves. Although the whole "terrorist group shoots themselves" was a bit more hardcore I guess. But I liked this. I hope at some point we can see something along these lines.

This should be serialized.

Awesome, interesting oneshot! I'd love to see it serialized, but seeing "Stealth Symphony" is already running, we'll have to wait and see...

Not bad... needs smarter villains though.

Spoiler

It kinda reminded me of Trap from Bakuman.

Not bad... needs smarter villains though.

Spoiler

This was one of the best one-shots I've ever seen. Really hoping to see the full serialized version. Plz Jump.

Crap, he's too cute when he's sleeping!

Even though I think I can see where this would go if serialized, I'd still totally follow it. The art style is awesome, I'm biased towards these Trickster type characters, there are plenty enough interesting premise twists within just a oneshot, and also, con artist for JUSTICE!! yus. XD (it's a bit like Kurosagi and Liar Game but with a much more shounen feel, plus a mild supernatural twist.)

Also, that last page...

Spoiler

I'd say he reminds me more of the main character from Hammer Session. Except with remorse for his actions and more righteous values.

I think I would enjoy a serialization of this.

Even though I think I can see where this would go if serialized, I'd still totally follow it. The art style is awesome, I'm biased towards these Trickster type characters, there are plenty enough interesting premise twists within just a oneshot, and also, con artist for JUSTICE!! yus. XD (it's a bit like Kurosagi and Liar Game but with a much more shounen feel, plus a mild supernatural twist.)

Also, that last page...

Spoiler

Holy shazbot. This is awesome.

This has interesting concept. Wouldn't mind seeing it serialized.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics