Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 249votes)

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Alt Names: alt ผมเนี่ยนะ...ชายแปด!alt 八男って、それはないでしょう!alt Eighth son, I don’t think so!alt Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
Author: Y.a
Artist: Kusumoto Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow' busy working day goes to sleep. However the moment he woke up, it's a room unknown to him. He then learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy and is taking over his mind. He then learn a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest child (8th son and 10th child) of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can't do anything to manage the vast land his family has. Fortunately, he is blessed with a very rare talent, talent of magic. Unfortunately, while his talent could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only brought disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

adapted from the web novel series of the same name
RAW: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000009010000_68/
Go to Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 0 Replies

309 Comments

I know cute girl and all but nothing good ever happens with people that have the name Houenheim :( 

Spoiler

this is not good

THIS IS DANK ASS FUUUCK MANNN

That battle was just a simple walk in the grasslands lol I tried to imagine the battle full of people and tumultuous but seems like 2 Elite Class Magicians and One Magic Prodigy can do the trick

EDIT: 1 EC Mag and 1 Magic Prodigy

The second dragon bnattle is really bland. While don't just send those "elite flying magician" to like the dragon like a child play instead lost |countless |adventurers and soldiers?

And when we will have Isekai series with no dragon and magic?

An isekai series with no dragon and no magic is not an isekai series. It's called Slice of Life.

3 month worth of food for 2000 people.... so for a single guy, wouldn't that make it 500 years? (at 30days per month)
I'm not that far in so far, but I sure hope he at least sold 4/5 of that amount...

Edit : Well nevermind... He just... ugh

OH MY GOD what a NAIVE manga/ln. Beginning (first 4 or so chapters) was okay but then it went downhill so fast that i really regret binge reading it. I kew that most isekai stories are bad (some are good and in better ones there is some effort that MC uses to become OP not here) but this is started normally and next is too OP and all xharacter relations and other things are... Yes I can only say it is naive so much it hurts.

Just got it binge-read, and I agree with you. But rather than most of isekai stories being bad, I feel that whenever shounen tag is related, most of the stories becomes shortsighted and naive, and in some cases inconsistent.

Most battle-themed shounen mangas really focuses on the MC getting terribly strong and becoming popular without terribly much effort as in daily, but based on a few events. And doesn't go in-depth in socializing/relations between people/factions, mostly just skimming them.

OH MY GOD what a NAIVE manga/ln. Beginning (first 4 or so chapters) was okay but then it went downhill so fast that i really regret binge reading it. I kew that most isekai stories are bad (some are good and in better ones there is some effort that MC uses to become OP not here) but this is started normally and next is too OP and all xharacter relations and other things are... Yes I can only say it is naive so much it hurts.

The second dragon bnattle is really bland. While don't just send those "elite flying magician" to like the dragon like a child play instead lost |countless |adventurers and soldiers?

And when we will have Isekai series with no dragon and magic?

That battle was just a simple walk in the grasslands lol I tried to imagine the battle full of people and tumultuous but seems like 2 Elite Class Magicians and One Magic Prodigy can do the trick

well, one of those so-called "Elite Class Magicians" was just hovering over battlefield doing nothing!

Just how super powered is he? I could understand killing the undead dragon because of holy light, but to one shot a second dragon, it's name is Saitama or what. From what I read the novel is not like that, and I hope it isn't or else it would be uninteresting.

Jesus H. Christ, this artist really abuse the paper with all that glitter.

After a tornado against a dragon the grass is fucking shining, c'mon!!!

To read a story with no envy and scheming between the aristocratics, it's a bit naive but refreshing

Is that what you think?
Better point you to the LN (especially the later chaps).
To read a story with no envy and scheming between the aristocratics, it's a bit naive but refreshing

That chief magician Klimat guy is the spitting image of a catfish, more so because of his fish eyes and balding head, which is only accentuated by the whisker mustache. What is with this series and walleyed characters? That's about the only gripe I have with the art. All the characters look like derpy fish half the time.

Edit:

I see this illustrator's other works (aside from this) consists of mainly shoujo, shounen ai, and yaoi. That...actually explains a lot.

The country is so pathetically weak that they rely on a 12-year old? 

He's a master level magician and they're incredibly rare.

It doesn't matter how many footsoldiers you have when they have to fight just as many demons on the ground that flying magicians can just avoid.

Also I imagine the dragon probably can't be hurt by normal iron/steel weapons and it could also probably kill a lot of soldiers very quickly.

i don't understand, the guy is reincarnetad from a 25 years old, i remember saying that between the 2 girls he prefeared the red haired one, but he wouldnt make a move cause he wasnt a lolicon... so now why he is shown to be so stupid and clueless when the girls basicly beg for his affection?

Well they were basically forceful, so yes and if you're curious about his love interests

Spoiler

That was...anti-climatic.

Yeah. The manga really don't do the light novel any justice. A lot of it is skipped or gutted, summarized and shuffled around about, though the light novel itself is practically all exposition so that does make it difficult to implement as a manga. We basically skipped his entire childhood arc and went straight to his school days and into becoming the dragon slayer hero.

i don't understand, the guy is reincarnetad from a 25 years old, i remember saying that between the 2 girls he prefeared the red haired one, but he wouldnt make a move cause he wasnt a lolicon... so now why he is shown to be so stupid and clueless when the girls basicly beg for his affection?

Don't worry. The MC will get laid. Best girl will take his V-card anyways. As to who that is....

Spoiler

Who unfortunately never got introduced because the manga skipped his childhood arc.

That was...anti-climatic.

Damn, this author really loves his sparkles :P

There's people who never manage to get laid their entire life. And while he thought about it after being asked, he might genuinely not expect them to actually try and get with him, especially since they're still somewhat young and have a few years to go to maturity.

On a different note. WHAT IS WITH THE GODDAMN SPARKLES. They're on almost every page and everywhere. Someone take that effect away from whomever adds them all the time. 

the country is not weak but there is unique function demon forests and other areas that have large amount of monsters live have. If an army of 10000 enters such an area the place will return in kind with 10000+ monsters all at once

Wendelin is rare magician with an insane magic capacity that he hasn't max out yet. Even if you have the talent for magic if you don't have a decent magic capacity you can't call yourself a magician. Your lucky if you can perform advance level magic chantless like wendelin.

This is all explained in the Light Novel

The country is so pathetically weak that they rely on a 12-year old? 

so this super dragon that has kicked everyones ass, including armies and MC's teacher gets tossed around by a burly man with a hammer and then gets destroyed by a 9 year old.

i feel like maybe it was a little to over hyped to be owned that quickly even if MC is OP.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics