Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 95votes)

Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Alt Names: alt Kamu akan Mendengar Suara Orang Matialt You Will Hear the Voice of the Deadalt 死人の声をきくがよい
Author: Hiyodori Sachiko
Artist: Hiyodori Sachiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sickly Kishida Jun has the ability to see ghosts, but in his opinion, it's a stupid power and nothing good ever comes of it. Considering the number of grisly situations he seems to find himself in after the ghost of his childhood friend Hayakawa Ryoko starts following him around, he may have a point.
Go to Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

181 Comments

"Well kid, call me if you ever want to make some easy money, ha ha ha!"

*jumps into giant mechanical Daikoku-sama and fights against a Dragon-class building-size psychotropic slug*

Man, thanks Meg scans for continuing on working on this.

Those were some interesting chapters.

Once again we get two chapters. One a comedy and the other a straightforward horror story. Is this author trying to get me to drop my guard or something?

i swear this manga definitely a humour story . i laugh sometimes

Jun's been real chummy with dark idol lately, they should just go out.

Maybe his guardian ghost waifu wouldn't mind... or she can possess for some threesome action.

The non-idiot one, Mr. MC, is being black-mailed into it.  The sleazy pres took a photo of him together with the psychic idol chick and threatened to leak it to the tabloids.

But isn't the idol retired? Why should it matter?

Why do they continue to hang out with a girl who's always trying to kill them?

The non-idiot one, Mr. MC, is being black-mailed into it.  The sleazy pres took a photo of him together with the psychic idol chick and threatened to leak it to the tabloids.

The faces and general craziness of the series reminds me a bit of God's Right Hand, Devil's Left Hand and I am Shingo.

Which gives me mixed feelings, but I enjoyed reading this.

I was just thinking the very same thing. This face especially felt like a very obvious reference to the works of Kazuo Umezu.

12771ca67d.png

god dammit, i still really REALLY want that bitch president to die. so close, she was so close to getting an axe to the brain but just missed it.

I want to vote her president

The faces and general craziness of the series reminds me a bit of God's Right Hand, Devil's Left Hand and I am Shingo.

Which gives me mixed feelings, but I enjoyed reading this.

>introduce two new characters

>in the next chapter one was hacked to pieces and eaten and the other is a cannibal axe murderer

Seems about right.

Chapter 19 was ridiculously unsettling and messed up. President still proving haters wrong why she's still alive. She'll shoot apes, axe murder a pig, Pres gives -5 fucks.

god dammit, i still really REALLY want that bitch president to die. so close, she was so close to getting an axe to the brain but just missed it.

Ah shoot.... the flesh-eating pigs legitimately made me feel sick....

Mad Pig disease apparently.

Brother, may I have some oats

Apparently she's cute.

So much wasted bacon and other delicious parts  ;( This is the true horror of chapter 20.

lol, the fat guy's friend was introduced in chapter 19, then die so fast at the next chapter.

How the hell does the author make writing horror scenes seem so easy?

Everytime I'm done reading a chapter in this series it always makes me want to throw holy water at my computer.

Spoiler

While they're somewhat predictable, I'm still having a lot of fun with these stories. They are gruesome and weird enough to be fun even if you know the story beats by heart.

Cute Mom Best Mom

3d4764f1033c29cdc965fbcce4a0eb8b.png

Damn. This is so messed up.

But hey, at least they got money.

Why does this kid keep insisting on going into the woods in Japan? Every time nothing good comes of it.

And this chapter is by far the most bizzare of them to me. Page 14 and 15 were straight out of left field although I should have seen it coming.

that was kind of a weak chapter. still love this manga.

Reaction to cover:

"I appreciate the flower, it is a kind gift but... you should be more careful when picking roses."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics