Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 52votes)

Shinjuku Swan

Alt Names: alt 新宿スワン
Author: Wakui Ken
Artist: Wakui Ken
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiratori Tatsuhiko was a bum wandering the streets with no money to his name when he meets Mako. He works as a scout for an agency called Burst that recruits girls on the streets for adult entertainment in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo. Tatsuhiko quickly learns the techniques of scouting and is even more attracted to how much money he can make. But with how the industry is maintained, Tatsuhiko has to deal with the lying, deception, violence, greed and even the yakuza. He wants to keep the morals that he has, but it gets progressively harder and harder as he gets deeper into the other side of society.

The manga ran for 38 volumes between 2005 and 2013 in YM.
Go to Shinjuku Swan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic stupid af "it's me." marvel-like ending New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

135 Comments

What a fucking switch? That was a damn good arc though...

W H A C C 

A

C

C

This manga aint bad... Lots of bad actually!

Instafollow!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

I know, that's why i say that a breach of contract doesn't seem to be that much of a deal, they can easily recover from that and the only thing they lost is a new scout and some random woman, so i want to know what he really is aiming at with this.

Word is out, Inukai has his sights set on Mako. Armed with the power of love... Will he prevail? Tune in for next time episode of Dragonba... argh... euhm just wait paitiently for delinquent scans to bring us more of this goodyness!!

Are you shitting me? wait? the guy is releasing practically a volume per week, plus working in another 3 equally awesome series, whatever the hell he is consuming to get this level of efficiency i want it.

They took the shounen protagonist and stuck him in the seinen world.

Somehow, it gets the elements just right for me.  This is so good.

Word is out, Inukai has his sights set on Mako. Armed with the power of love... Will he prevail? Tune in for next time episode of Dragonba... argh... euhm just wait paitiently for delinquent scans to bring us more of this goodyness!!

Mako is a deep one.... I worry for Tatsuhiko.

Also the upcoming chapters look badass - A big thank you to Delinquent Scans and all involved for the quick release.

Instafollow!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

I completely forgot that he was the toilet roll 'receiving' brother... heh

Instafollow!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

This is all Mako's fault, no... more like he made it specifically for it to turn it that way, what is he really planning? how badly can he affect the business with this? sure a breach of contract in a new enterprise is not ideal but doesn't seems like a lethal punch to Burst or their benefactor...

Woa, fuck. I am speechless.

If you are currently reading this comment and have yet to decide if you'd want to actually read this mango, please do. Its actually very well written and takes an interesting look into the underground world of Japan. The story really grabs you and makes you want more! Thanks for scanning guys! Well done! 

There was a documentary on host life on Netflix before called "The Great Happiness Space" if you're interested on learning more on the subject. 

Never thought Tatsuhiko would get a rematch with that guy =03. Time to kick some A**!!!!

Damn, caught up only two days ago and already four more chapters to read, this is some rello level shit. Thanks and good job Delinquent Scans!

Dayum, son. You fucked up.

ay caramba

Amazing work Delinquent Scans =03! I'm really enjoying this series! Thanks for all of your hard work.

He did something completely unexpected. Not be able to act against that is hardly unusual. I mean who the hell goes around an throws people around in a street?!

The hero's shield has an excuse, the hero's axe tho, that one should have run far away from there and fast, instead he fucked her twice.

LOL, just what i expect from Seki

Those bystanders were such tools... "Oh wait why are you coming over here so suddenly? Oh hey, wait! Why are you grabbing me!?? Hey why are you throwing me???"  : '(

He did something completely unexpected. Not be able to act against that is hardly unusual. I mean who the hell goes around an throws people around in a street?!

Instead he got himself some weapon and shield upgrades haha.

Those bystanders were such tools... "Oh wait why are you coming over here so suddenly? Oh hey, wait! Why are you grabbing me!?? Hey why are you throwing me???"  : '(

I hope Morinaga twisted his ancle after he jumped down... Thanks for the quick scanlations Delinquent!

Instead he got himself some weapon and shield upgrades haha.

Never thought I would come to like this manga so much from the way the art looked at the start. I either got used to it or it really did become better.

There was somewhere a pic made of different chaptesr and if you look at it you realize that the drawing is getting "better" over the chapters. And for me, i liked the way the art is since the beginning.

I hope Morinaga twisted his ancle after he jumped down... Thanks for the quick scanlations Delinquent!

Never thought I would come to like this manga so much from the way the art looked at the start. I either got used to it or it really did become better.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics