Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt ąø”ąø±ąø‡ąøąø£ąøŸą¹‰ąø²ąø›ą¹ˆąø§ąø™ąø¢ąøøąø—ąø˜ąø ąøžalt 龍飛äøę•—alt ģš©ė¹„ė¶ˆķŒØalt Long Phi Bįŗ„t Bįŗ”ialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

the nicest ones are always evil :)
btw what happened to the drunken monk?
Traitor indeed. Such a hipocrite, I thought he was a nice guy. Smartypants must have known fighting Yongbi was not the smart way to win.
Traitor!!!!!!!!!
What the hell just happened.....?

I feel like I have to re-read some things now. x__x
GAR Biryong steal the show again!
More, I want more
Call me a twisted bastard but chapter 51 totally made my day. The whole 'OH SHIT MY HAND JUST EXPLODED' face the bad guy made, made me bust up laughing!
Spoiler
Yeah Yongbi was an officer of the black lancers
if i remember correctly Yongbi was one of the black lancers one of the most powerful groups in the world so im going to assume there is a whole group of people as strong or stronger then him let alone the leader of their group. i am also going to assume the move he used at the end of 51 was one of there secret techniques.
*old man gets up*
me: WHY...WON'T...YOU...DIE!!!!!
*Yongbi does special move*
:o.......more.....
Yea ripping flesh of bones is just another thing in yongbi's morning routine
@Chaos Well..the manhwa is called Yongbi the invincible, so i'm guessing he's close to that.
Photo
lazybumhobo
Feb 06 2013 03:40 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!!
@Chaos No idea, but it seems he need to fight near invincible people to actually get serious and use his techniques. ><

I'm kind of wondering what would've happen to Goo Hwi if yongbi didn't want to capture him more than once. :\
Holy Hell! Just how strong is Yongbi?!
always with the *censored* cliffhangers. cliffhangers should be forbiden by law
Nice to see new chaps, only to end them with a big-ass cliffhanger!!!
Yongbi fightooooo!!!!! Yongbi is an amazing read. One of the best action-entretaining mangas out there that most people donĀ“t know about. Good art, good story, no technique explaing and shit like that.
"Where do you get this savory medal..... srupp srupp" <----- this always crack me up :D
finally yongbi going beast mode
Did he just kick a guys ass....without even getting up?

And that last little act there...Yongbi you are a magnificent bastard right now.
Finally, we get to see The Invincible!
Well, maybe this time we'll actually know if this guy is strong or not :P
Yep...thought 3 chapters will be something, they ended in 2 minutes :))

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics