Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Full Ahead! Coco

Alt Names: alt フルアヘッドココalt Full Ahead Coco
Author: Yonehara Hideyuki
Artist: Yonehara Hideyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coco Felkena is an orphan whose ambition is to become a pirate. So, when he happens to get invited to join the crew of his role model, Crazy Barts, he can't help being surprised! As he embarks on a world-spanning adventure alongside Barts and the rest of the misfit crew of the Sweet Madonna, he learns of an old pirate legend about a forgotten civilization and its treasures, as well as his mysterious connection to it all. In this tale of adventure, family, and destiny, Coco faces the greatest question of his life: What kind of man will he become?

Special Volume - http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-bangai-hen-r20368
Go to Full Ahead! Coco Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thanks a lot! New Window Daygo81
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Art WANTED! New Window MinoSpelgud
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Lancott Arc [Spoilers!] New Window VigorousJammer
  • 0 Replies

249 Comments

Zagi letting Rouge live has been a huge let down, i have lost some respect for the guy, the only thing he can do now to redeem himself is by slicing Rouge and his crew into little tiny cubes and feed them to the fishes.

Also it would be cool if the morphlings join the Coldbird instead of the Sweet Madona.

Ah... fuck everything life is not that good anyways, no idea what i was expecting, hope Rouge gets a painful dead if nothing (and Layla too, hate them both).

Rogue is an asshole. Lets hope Zagi doesn't bother with asking next time.

man, Graff sure is as reliable as always

You mean Captain Graff I assume? And yes, he is reliable.

Poor Zagi T___T

He got bamboozled!

Really Rag is too big of an asshole to be having it this good there was no reason at all to spare him.

However... what if... Graff is just acting, and Zagi actually came with him on his ship, and now the key is back on Zagi's team just as planed!

Also it would be cool if the morphlings join the Coldbird instead of the Sweet Madona.

man, Graff sure is as reliable as always

Poor Zagi T___T

Okay, volume 20 is cool, for sure.

Captain Graff is the true hero of this manga.

You're gonna love this new chapter, then, just like me.

Dude both main characters appeared in the same chapter, the Motherfuckenly Awesome Great Captain Graff and OG certified baddass Infinity Blade Zagi!? i am dying of bliss!!!

Only thing that could make it better would be if Zagi mentions that he knew Captain Graff sir, that would pretty much confirm my theory, as crazy as it was.

I sure hope he is, talking about my man, where the hell is he when you need him?

You're gonna love this new chapter, then, just like me.

Zagi seems to be even above them.

I sure hope he is, talking about my man, where the hell is he when you need him?

WOW! That's probably best chapter to me so far! Barts in rampage, that's what I wanted to see!

Congratulations on ending 19th volume! Thanks for translations!

Neobloods? that sounds like a TCG toy franchise, this however makes me wonder... is my man Zagi a Neoblood or a morphling? i sure hope he is Neoblood that would make him so baddass, think about it, what his titan would look like!? 

It depends, rule 34 of who (or what) exactly?

Zagi seems to be even above them.

Neobloods? that sounds like a TCG toy franchise, this however makes me wonder... is my man Zagi a Neoblood or a morphling? i sure hope he is Neoblood that would make him so baddass, think about it, what his titan would look like!? 

Rule 34 invoked

everyone sane, evacuate, now!

It depends, rule 34 of who (or what) exactly?

Called it, Trigun. Thanks for update.

Rule 34 invoked

everyone sane, evacuate, now!

It makes so much sense, and yet i didn't see it coming, oh man i can't wait for the next chapter!!!

It was said that he was "special" even between oldbloods, maybe that's it, or he found some girl in forest, lol.

But aren't changelings tied to specific oldblood females? he would have to find out his exact partner at that exact moment, and yet all he did was made things worse.

If his crew doesn't manages to save Barts then Oggy will do it.

Wait? Doesn't Rogue need an oldblood female to turn his Changeling in battle form?

It was said that he was "special" even between oldbloods, maybe that's it, or he found some girl in forest, lol.

Dammit the one morphling that can actually be talked to, and is it going to get killed.

Still under 500 follows? This is INSANE!

Wait? Doesn't Rogue need an oldblood female to turn his Changeling in battle form?

Dammit Cafell what are you doing calling for that guy? did your mama raised you wrong or somet... right i forgot the kind of bitch of a mother he had.

LMAO

Dammit Cafell what are you doing calling for that guy? did your mama raised you wrong or somet... right i forgot the kind of bitch of a mother he had.

Gooooooooooooooo Hulk!

There is something incredebly satisfying when a no-power human beats one with power.

Hulk just whooped some monster ass all by himself.

That mother desing really gives a vibe of Trigun/Bastard drawing style. Thanks for update.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics