Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 156votes)

Working!!

Alt Names: alt 迷糊餐厅alt Wagnaria!!alt Working!! 犬組alt Working!! Inu-gumi
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Souta Takanashi gets a job at Wagnaria, a local family restaurant. He is "lured" there by a cute girl named Poplar, who looks like she's 10. However, she is in fact 17, a year older than him! Some of the crazy characters include Satou, the cool chef who is in fact in love with Yachiyo, the chief who is madly in love (admiration) with their boss, Kyoko, who can't stop eating sweets and slows down the restaurant in general. Satou's cooking assistant and "friend" is Souma, a man who can get dirt on anyone and use it against them, except for Inami, a girl who has a phobia of men and punches him before he has the chance to find out anything about her, and Aoi, a girl with fishy motives for joining the restaurant who finds Souma's one weakness... Tears. How does Takanashi, the "normal", high school, small-thing loving (not a lolicon!) teen deal with all of this?

Sequel:

>Working!! Re:ORDER
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-reorder-r19095)

Spin-offs:

>Working!! Secret Memories
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-secret-memories-r3005 )

>Working!! - Seishunhen
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/working-seishun-days-r687 )

Published in a Seinen Magazine.Please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Working!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

413 Comments

i like the normal girl 

rather than milk I want to know if rubbing your breast will make it grow larger. Effective if it's a man rubbing it.

Is Working!! going to be released at an appreciable pace again? I hope so! Thanks much.

What a nice Christmas gift. Thanks, Japanzai.

Unrelated to the newest release, but...

Spoiler

I hope Someone would start translating ch.117 and other lacking chapters... :\

yeah take her home and make her cook for you(even though you could cook better).  In other words your loving wife.

or doing the rest myself. i'd rather do that than help em out.

That works too, I suppose.

Your best chance of seeing the chapters Comet-Scans are skipping is probably offering to help Japanzai and replacing the staff that are busy/lazy/dead.It seems they are most in want of a translator.

or doing the rest myself.

i'd rather do that than help em out.

Geez just go out already...Baka couple

Your best chance of seeing the chapters Comet-Scans are skipping is probably offering to help Japanzai and replacing the staff that are busy/lazy/dead.

It seems they are most in want of a translator.

ch 116 -> 152 / 153 - > 182 / 189 -> 196

M9edKR0.jpg

That mother....

"I dub thee....Mother of Chaos"

TAKANASHI MOTHER'S APPEARANCE PLEASE!!!!

Your wish has been granted...thanks to Comet scan

she's trouble. If I were him I would go to a highschool with mandatory dormitories like in Silver Spoon.  Though I think he would be more  devastated than Hachiken considering his inclinations.

Jeez. That was fast. I literally just uploaded this new chapter 5 minutes ago here on Batoto. 

And someone's already taken it and put it up on Mangafox.

I mean, not that I have any objections. But wow, do they have a bot or something?

Mangafox has bots that post things to all their affiliate websites (too many to name). Every now and then, though, there is a gag release (wrong manga, crappy scan, or even watermarked by themselves- some people might know the "Jesus troll a while back) done by groups meant to mess with those at mangafox for merely stealing, somewhat stolen, work done by them (Mangafox puts their own watermark over work that is not theirs and often even goes as far as to remove group's "scanned by" page).

This is the greatest temptation after Hayate no Gotoku skip chapters a while back and I will just say this:

I've done it and I will do it again. I will not be tempted by you scanlators! I will stand my ground for the gap to be close and read it with 1 whole swoop! *crying in agony*  (even if this a gag manga)

Jeez. That was fast. I literally just uploaded this new chapter 5 minutes ago here on Batoto. 

I mean, not that I have any objections. But wow, do they have a bot or something?

Well I do have TWO things to say

1) Lol your credits

Spoiler

2) You sire, have good taste

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

I admit it's an old quote but I just have to ask! So you dislike Waratte! Sotomura-san?    (o.o)

I can't imagine its existence slipped your notice. :-)

I've seen it around but never read it.  I'm mostly a romance junkie and I'm not on average a 4-koma fan.  So I saw this thing that was a 4-koma with no romance tag and decided not to put in the time--there's a lot of manga.  So it could be great and maybe I should have a look.

Anyhoo, I said Working! is the only 4-koma I really like.  There are a couple of others I like somewhat.  Thing is though, I rarely like gag manga that aren't going anywhere, and that's kind of the territory 4-koma normally occupy.  Most of them kind of recycle the jokes too much, too, and usually only a couple of characters really stand out and even they're cardboard.  Working! has a whole cast that stands out, a surprising amount of character development, and it recycles jokes but it has so many jokes to recycle that it stays fairly fresh, and they're really good jokes, and it even has a number of plot arcs going (if at glacial speed).

chp 116.5

Congratulations Matsumoto-san, you have finally join the weirdos society normally *sniffle* 

I wonder if some intelligence agency tried to recruit souma.

Somehow... It seems like the author's tying up loose ends. Is it ending?

Assuming the chapters are released once a week, we just skipped over a year's worth of chapters. It's not unusual to see loose ends getting tied after such a long time, so I wouldn't interpret this as the manga ending.

No one is normal. Everyone is weird.

I hope we still get everything in-between.

Which one am I supposed to read first? Wait for 117 or start reading 152+?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics