Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 88votes)

Our Relationship Is...

Alt Names: alt İlişkimiz...alt 우리사이느은alt Something About Usalt Woori
Author: Lee Yun Ji
Artist: Lee Yun Ji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Though we get closer, the gap that can't be crossed. Our uncertain relationship - warm like pastel colors, but unable to burn hotly like primary colors. This fall is the beginning of the campus couple that'll make your heart race.

Original Comic: http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/something_about_us
Go to Our Relationship Is... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

207 Comments

Wait, what's vanilla? Can you give me some examples of such series?

no love triangles and etc

I can see the melodrama cooming soon...Ugh...Why can't this be Vanilla!!!

Wait, what's vanilla? Can you give me some examples of such series?

Ive always wanted a friendship like this.. but I'm so awkward I mess it up some how..The closest thing I had to a friendship like this, is that she wanted to be friends with benefits...and she already had a bunch of other friends with benefits too.

That is how you get STDs... don't stick your dick into someone that has been sleeping around.

Yo Manga, I appreciate all you do and all, but this series has been getting steady translations already. Please stop taking on so many new projects and focus on what you have.

or simply pick up something else that isn't already being translated?

that went from really cute to really awkward really fast.

Yeah I wish it was straight vanilla too but then it wouldn't be as exciting. Kind of hope yomanga does pick it up cause the wait for the drama is killing me haha. Took a look at the raws the other night and it's so good and angsty. 

raws: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/woori

If I could I would tie them together until Woojin likes Gayoung.

So looked at the raws on lezhin and it looks like we have some juicy drama coming our way. 

Yo Manga, I appreciate all you do and all, but this series has been getting steady translations already. Please stop taking on so many new projects and focus on what you have.

Agreed. I don't see why they would pick up something that is already 10 chapters ahead and released frequently over stuff they have a backlog of.

Ive always wanted a friendship like this.. but I'm so awkward I mess it up some how..The closest thing I had to a friendship like this, is that she wanted to be friends with benefits...and she already had a bunch of other friends with benefits too.

Really girl you're going to avoid him like that. He's not gonna like you going on blind dates now. 

Gayoung! Stop being in denial and acknowledge your feelings for Woojin! And then MAKE HIM YOURS!

I used to have a friendship like this so this webtoon feels really personal to me (tho way more dramatic).

KYAAAAAA
Spoiler

I thought Woojin's style was familiar... and then I realized he looks like Gaius from Fire Emblem haha

Anyway, this is so cute! And they actually seem to be perfect for each other, more-so than in other romances I've read! Like you can really feel their compatibility ahhh that level of comfort around each other... a real relationship goal

And Gayoung's white knight is pretty much Woojin. I swear, this princess better steal his heart and make him hers and hers alone.

Well, she only starts to realize it now, but I think he is aware he considers her to be more than best bud.

That said, I'm preparing this song when appropriate moment comes up.

And Gayoung's white knight is pretty much Woojin. I swear, this princess better steal his heart and make him hers and hers alone.

Dear readers,

want faster releases? Let us know which Cafe Scans projects you'd like us to focus more attention on at our forums! Please click here and take our survey!

-THINA (Cleaner at Cafe Scans ^^)

lmfaoo now i completely understand why woojin got pissed.

Lately my body's been aching a lot. hmm.... I need to go to a massage parlor....

That fat-Sunbae probably said something offensive regarding Gayoung and that's why Woojin got fucking pissed.

Don't question why he's there! This is your chance to steal his heart, BAKA ONNA!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics