Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 84votes)

Freezing - Zero

Alt Names: alt フリージングZEROalt Freezing Zeroalt Freezing: Zeroalt 프리징ZERO
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prequel to Freezing (bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-r43) detailing the background Kazuha Aoi, Kazuya's older sister, Arnett McMillian and many other girls of Pandora.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezingz/
Go to Freezing - Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AOi KAZUHA BOOBS New Window VRagnarok
  • 12 Replies
Topic West Vs East + Kazuya = peace? New Window Demonkonga
  • 3 Replies

235 Comments

A new spinoff, more bouncing babe Pandoras, great, thanks FTH & Vexed!!
This one will probably be a short to, it's more of a insider for the freezing, it's not made so it can take over freezing. or anything like that
I hope this doesn't get cut short like the other spin-off was. I was really getting into that one, and the author definitely could've expanded and elaborated on the story.
I agree with Oblivion, this guy is making too much manwha/manga that some of them aren't even done (well all of them aren't done scanlated except This, Zero and Unbalance x Unbalance) Posted Image
finally,kazuha story~
can't wait for next chapter..
While I am happy he's finally doing a story about Kazuya's older sister, I still think he needs to finish his thousand other works first!
Yup, Airhead :P Looks interesting :P
Sorry about the error in the color spread. someone changed the page numbering and lost a zero somewhere.
Airhead older sister? Posted Image
Really nice story, it made me laugh a little. Waiting for more to come out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics