Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 241votes)

Kyou no Yuiko-san

Alt Names: alt 今日のユイコさんalt Today's Yuiko-san
Author: Hidekawa Kenshin
Artist: Hidekawa Kenshin
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the protagonist, Tomoya, and his everyday life with his girlfriend Yuiko-san.
Go to Kyou no Yuiko-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anybody else keep grinning or laughing while reading this New Window Demonkonga
  • 6 Replies

651 Comments

Those are nothing but minor baby steps. How about having the characters actually freaking change for the better and not putting up a stupid facade and deal with so much dumb nonsense because the tsundere is incapable of expressing anything directly.

It sounds like you're pretty ignorant of Japanese culture and society, and not only that, but arrogantly self-righteous to boot.

This is clearly not the story for you, get over it and move on with your life, listen to your own damn "advice".

It's pretty cute and good till now, I liked it. But...

the art kinda sucks ):It doesn't match with the cuteness.

Those are nothing but minor baby steps. How about having the characters actually freaking change for the better and not putting up a stupid facade and deal with so much dumb nonsense because the tsundere is incapable of expressing anything directly.

this is manga not hentai, and in relationship must take step by step

incapable of expressing anything directly is the charm of tsundere, and the story good because of that. if she say what she is thinking without embarasment then this story will boring / there are not story at all

I like this manga so far tbh, pretty cute with the two main characters. So far, I think they haven't faced any major obstacles yet so looking forward to the drama more later on.

Oh and that's a funny looking umbrella.

It's pretty much the usual pairing; dense guy, and (non-violent) tsundere. The new thing is, they're already going out.

...So far, it's actually pretty cute.

they are already going out, going home holding hand -> exchange email adress -> sharing umbrela and from table of contents they will go to date, what progress do you want?

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

jeez, she's so awkward.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/168435/kyou-no-yuiko-san_v1_ch1_by_mal-scanlations/15

And thus the moment I started to like the manga

By progress it means that there is a noticeable development from when they first started to any length of time. Simply dragging cliche scenarios out and moving in nano-meters at a time isnt progress. 

they are already going out, going home holding hand -> exchange email adress -> sharing umbrela and from table of contents they will go to date, what progress do you want?

One of the series I follow ends and the next minute I'm giving follow to a new series.

Very quick reads. Yuiko's tsun personality is quite troublesome lol. xD

Wait what? Progress? Their already a freaking couple! Do you want them to go further than that like working to going to college together, getting married, sex? What?

By progress it means that there is a noticeable development from when they first started to any length of time. Simply dragging cliche scenarios out and moving in nano-meters at a time isnt progress. 

haha this pretty funny, in the first chapter sometimes their faces looked messed up haha

IMO, kotegawa yui is a million times better than this girl. they're not even in the same league

Don't compare tsunderes with each other. It's just like comparing strawberry juice with strawberry jam! Both of them are sweet! Both of them have their own good points!

Nah. This girl FTW. So much better than Yui. 

IMO, kotegawa yui is a million times better than this girl. they're not even in the same league

MidoriKitzune
May 02 2013 09:46 AM

Cute :D

I like this more then other tsunderes.

It progess slowly.

And with the bottles.. that was cute.. :D.

He tryed his best... and then only getting it into his brain when he managed to be able to throw them away... so cute xD..

waiting 3 hours now for ch02 to be approved
ch03 come later

Kotegawa fans! UNITEEE!

A series similarly based on Kotegawa Yui?

Follow
Hoho SUPRISE ATTACK!

Another tsundere lead? Meaning another manga with zero to no progress.

Wait what? Progress? Their already a freaking couple! Do you want them to go further than that like working to going to college together, getting married, sex? What?

Wellllll, she doesn't seem to be too bad, atleast she seems to be quite into him and kind, also not too abusive.

You say that then the next chapter and BAM, typical annoying tsundere cliches.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics