Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 434votes)

Yandere Kanojo

Alt Names: alt ヤンデレ彼女alt Pacar Yanderealt Yandere Girlfriendalt 我的恶娇女友alt Моя девушка яндерэ
Author: Shinobi
Artist: Shinobi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka Manabu is a geeky student, on the way to school he meets a girl carrying a bloody bat. That girl is Ryuuzaki Reina, leader of the school's female delinquents. It's love at first sight. A gag manga (with a combination of 4koma and normal page) about having a yankee dere-dere girlfriend.

Note: In the title of this series, "yandere" isn't refering to this term, but to the "yankee"+"dere-dere" combination.
Yandere Kanojo came out in two editions. One is the "magazine version", Yandere Kanojo (Joker); and the other one is the "online version", Yandere Kanojo (Online). Chapters are numbered to follow how they were numbered in the volumes, if you notice the numbers in the chapters don't line up with how they are listed, that is why.
Go to Yandere Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm bummed out New Window Glad101
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Leechington
  • 7 Replies
Topic About the chapter count... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dat Clown New Window dustiler
  • 6 Replies

1235 Comments

Ran prequel manga when?

Spoiler

Dawwww, its over. Good ending though this was a fun half a decade.

hory shieeeet you're right :o 

thanks vexed scans for that long and great work

we loved you!!

Vixed scans i know that you have always wanted to here this so I'll say this

I love you 

there I proclaimed my love for you.

Dawwww, its over. Good ending though this was a fun half a decade.

No but seriously WHY change the numbering system that OBVIOUSLY WORKED JUST FINE?????

Nice ending though. Twintail Reina, what a qt.

Thanks to based Vexed for working on this up until the very end. A marvelous journey, it has been.

GOD 

BLESS

VEXED

SCANS

Looking forward to your next project

It's been a pleasure ladies gentleman 

Looking forward to shinobi's next work aswell

10/10 series, would be 11 if he had the art

mxzEpQK.png

"With me, that is."

What a journey, sad to see it end.

But it was a damn good end.

Spoiler

it was a fun ride guys

And here it is, the last chapter. Thanks for bringing this story and these characters into our lives Shinobi, and thanks Vexed for translating it for us!

I re-read the manga now. And i must say the new order works really well actually. It feels like that's how it's supposed to be, since the 2 serializations run parallel to each other in story.

I only felt one small disconnect some time 10 chapters ago. But besides that, the new order is acceptable... I'm happy with the new ordering. Even though I hate change~!

I re-read the manga now. And i must say the new order works really well actually. It feels like that's how it's supposed to be, since the 2 serializations run parallel to each other in story.

At least it is not a horse head,

.... was there even a need to mix up the chapters? Made perfect sense the way it was before, especially with how strongly it was stressed that the non-integer chapters and integer ones were different stories. Now there won't be any happy, fluffy, chapters in between the serious, heavy, ones. Readers need that sometimes.

It made sense to the point that you didn't have to think about what chapter to read next, sure. That's not really saying much though. It makes far more sense to have things actually flow and feel like a singular piece imo.

.... was there even a need to mix up the chapters? Made perfect sense the way it was before, especially with how strongly it was stressed that the non-integer chapters and integer ones were different stories. Now there won't be any happy, fluffy, chapters in between the serious, heavy, ones. Readers need that sometimes. Staves off dehydration when binge reading series with heavy feels.

Well this is the order you would read them if you bought and read through the volumes. So I assume this is the order the author wants people to read it, or at least wants new readers to read it this way.

.... was there even a need to mix up the chapters? Made perfect sense the way it was before, especially with how strongly it was stressed that the non-integer chapters and integer ones were different stories. Now there won't be any happy, fluffy, chapters in between the serious, heavy, ones. Readers need that sometimes. Staves off dehydration when binge reading series with heavy feels. It also increases weight loss, exp gain, and over all sexual prowess. But wait, there's more! If you call our toll free number within the next thirty minutes, we'll include two pet rocks for FREE. That's right! Not one, not three, but two pet rocks! For free! Shipping is instantaneous! Simply step outside, and the pets rocks are yours! What are you waiting for? Call now and get in on this once in a lifetime opportunity!

I think its worse now. You see, as the descript says

Before the whole numbers were the "online version" and the .5 numbers were the magazine. Now we dont know and when you read you will feel really lost between the two versions.

There is no distinct reason you need to know which "version" you're reading, it's still the same manga. How can sorting it based on the tanks be worse than sorting it by the tanks? All the description is saying is that since the chapter number right now is based on the tanks rather than release order from either online or joker, the number you see in the chapter and the one you see on Batoto will be different, and this is something intentional and should not be something to worry about.

edit: But if you really need to know, at least with Vexed releases, it's always on the credits page.

So are the chapters now sorted in Tankobon order, did i understand that correctly ? If so i might actually re-read the series now. Been holding up on it because i wasn't sure on what order to read.

I think its worse now. You see, as the descript says

Yandere Kanojo came out in two editions. One is the "magazine version", Yandere Kanojo (Joker); and the other one is the "online version", Yandere Kanojo (Online). Chapters are numbered to follow how they were numbered in the volumes, if you notice the numbers in the chapters don't line up with how they are listed, that is why.

Before the whole numbers were the "online version" and the .5 numbers were the magazine. Now we dont know and when you read you will feel really lost between the two versions.

I made a Batoto to Tankobon chapter guide a while ago. I just threw it together after I organised them for my personal use.

http://pastebin.com/Q7vbtZpa

(it has the old batoto chapter numbers in brackets at the end of each chapter name).

Not quite as straightforward as that. If you're really curious this sheet shows what numbers the chapters used to be (on Batoto) compared to what they are now.

edit: Took so long to type it someone kinda beat me to it, but there you have it. :P

I see.. I see..
Until now I read it like this
0 > 0.5 > 1 > 1.5 > 2 > 2.5 and so on
Thanks for giving me the list 
I'll read it over with the right order
Only 1+extra chapter until its complete.. So Sad >,<

Waiting for the next chapter ^^

So are the chapters now sorted in Tankobon order, did i understand that correctly ? If so i might actually re-read the series now. Been holding up on it because i wasn't sure on what order to read.

The two storylines should split into two series

There're not two storylines though its both interconnected, making another series would be dumb since its the same thing.

Heck, with the reorganization of chapters you wont even be able to tell which chapters are from which version.

OKAY WHAT CHAPTERS ARE ACTUALLY NEW TELL ME

146 is the most recently released chapter. 124 is only showing up on the front page because of a misclick.

The two storylines should split into two series

OKAY WHAT CHAPTERS ARE ACTUALLY NEW TELL ME

soo... 
chapter 0 becomes 1
and 0.5 becomes 2
and so on?

Not quite as straightforward as that. If you're really curious this sheet shows what numbers the chapters used to be (on Batoto) compared to what they are now.

edit: Took so long to type it someone kinda beat me to it, but there you have it. :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics