Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 131votes)

Zui Wu Dao

Alt Names: alt The First 1alt 最武道
Author: Han Yan
Artist: Han Yan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

In a world of martial arts, a young boy namned Wu was unable to practice martial arts due to his special body, will he accept his fate and live his life bullied and looked down by others or will he rise and become a master?

Original Webcomic:
http://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/531716
http://www.u17.com/comic/82695.html
Go to Zui Wu Dao Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love this one New Window maelstrom1981
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there a novel? New Window sentry
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

Next-last page is from the raw and not translated.

But ZWD isn't originaly a webcomic, you do know that it has physical copies and is published by comicfans (original publisher) right o.o?

I never said anything about this series being originally webcomic or not.

What matters is the current status, which both The Breaker and this series is webcomic.

In doing so, they have less Editors, and in which is why most Chinese webcomics always turns into a copy of one or the others.

That was what I was responding to in my original quote.

Ok, read the 10 chapters posted. Another trash who becomes genius overnight. Hope the humor saves it. I like how it doesn't become dramatic when others stories would, and instead falls to jokes.

Go ahead and look up Chinese webcomic/toons, tell me they don't have the same plots, rank systems, battles, MCs... lol...

Spoiler

I prefer Pikachu after all! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bykYblASrsM

Good job MC!

And someone! Someone save the kid wolf!

I'm well aware of all you said...but you couldn't catch why I said those things?

Key words : Irony,mocking .

it was for chaos not to you XD

But ZWD isn't originaly a webcomic, you do know that it has physical copies and is published by comicfans (original publisher) right o.o?

I'm well aware of all you said...but you couldn't catch why I said those things?

Key words : Irony,mocking .

long post

Spoiler

So which ones are real "mangas" then? Please enlighten ,because...

Feng shen ji is webtoon ,have you heard of it?

The breaker ,anyone?

GoH,ToG,BTTH and many , MANY more are webtoons. But according to you they are not actual mangas.

Yeah they are not mangas they are manwha's or manhua's.

Oh also the famed OPM is webtoon as well *GASP*

Also I find Zui Wu Dao much more enjoyable than for example Xian Ni comic or DD.

One reason is storytelling and another is art.

Zui Wu Dao is very much shounen and it executes it well and that's why I like it.

long post

Spoiler

Almost all Chinese Webtoon are bootleg of each other, what did you expect when you started reading this?

And again, it's why I don't consider webtoons actual mangas, to me these things are basically like sidedishes to REAL mangas. They're extras that I read when I finished reading all the REAL mangas.

So which ones are real "mangas" then? Please enlighten ,because...

Feng shen ji is webtoon ,have you heard of it?

The breaker ,anyone?

GoH,ToG,BTTH and many , MANY more are webtoons. But according to you they are not actual mangas.

Yeah they are not mangas they are manwha's or manhua's.

Oh also the famed OPM is webtoon as well *GASP*

Also I find Zui Wu Dao much more enjoyable than for example Xian Ni comic or DD.

One reason is storytelling and another is art.

Zui Wu Dao is very much shounen and it executes it well and that's why I like it.

LMAO! I like how his Dad just changed the subject so that way he didn't have to face his Son.

It's like Hunter x Hunter all over again... wait until the Hiatus begins!

Form of the Fatass? ROFL!

LMAO! I like how his Dad just changed the subject so that way he didn't have to face his Son.

Ok, read the 10 chapters posted. Another trash who becomes genius overnight. Hope the humor saves it. I like how it doesn't become dramatic when others stories would, and instead falls to jokes.

@Mrvirus I read the novel for that, yea, that's how struggle should look, although the society in there is way past messed up.

Almost all Chinese Webtoon are bootleg of each other, what did you expect when you started reading this?

And again, it's why I don't consider webtoons actual mangas, to me these things are basically like sidedishes to REAL mangas. They're extras that I read when I finished reading all the REAL mangas.

His purpose of writing this chapter is...

Makarof Drear,  what are you doing here ?

@Mrvirus I read the novel for that, yea, that's how struggle should look, although the society in there is way past messed up.

What annoys me about this theme - namely the talentless guy who struggles to gain power with all his might - which is so prevalent in chinese works, is that it is never explored. It's only used as an exposition and then dumped. No protagonist of such a series is presented as actually struggling through his life for more than a few starting chapters.
I was spurred into saying this by the description and reading the first chapter. I hope that his inability to use martial arts, which by chapter 2 is no longer factual, isn't used for shitty emotional tension and speeches about persevering.

Try Xian Ni if that's what you want :P

What annoys me about this theme - namely the talentless guy who struggles to gain power with all his might - which is so prevalent in chinese works, is that it is never explored. It's only used as an exposition and then dumped. No protagonist of such a series is presented as actually struggling through his life for more than a few starting chapters.
I was spurred into saying this by the description and reading the first chapter. I hope that his inability to use martial arts, which by chapter 2 is no longer factual, isn't used for shitty emotional tension and speeches about persevering.

Funny enough, you need vigour to make babies.

read a bit more, I actually think it's pretty good.

the comedy makes up for the usual boring webtoons out there that's "too serious"...

Sigh... I want him to snap his neck.

I know that XD, but what I'm saying is that those things are very very common in Wuxia/Xianxia

Haha, but I'm saying while it is common to have a serious story, it's refreshing to have something light hearted once in awhile in a wuxia/xianxia story.

I'm not against a revenge story or if the character is a genius, merely stating it doesn't have to be a overly serious premise most of the time.

No it isn't, it's a genre of Chinese fiction dealing with magic, martial arts, and chivalry.

I know that XD, but what I'm saying is that those things are very very common in Wuxia/Xianxia

That's how wuxia/xianxia is though. 

No it isn't, it's a genre of Chinese fiction dealing with magic, martial arts, and chivalry. Nowhere does it say the main character has to have a stick up his arse with revenge on his mind, is a super serious and talented genius that can steam roll beings greater than him, or both.

So no, that's not what wuxia/xianxia is or that it HAS to be serious with little to no comedy.

C'mon man. Almost every Chinese manhua/webtoon about Wuxia or Xianxia that's currently being translated either has a main character with a stick up his arse with revenge as their motive, is a super serious talented genius that steam rolls everything, or both. We need a little bit more comedy.

That's how wuxia/xianxia is though. 

Give them what for

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics