Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 204votes)

The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Alt Names: alt 괴멸왕과 12인의 별의 무녀alt Kaimetsu Ou to Juuninin no Hoshi no Mikoalt Kaimetsuou to 12-nin no Hoshi no Mikoalt 怪灭王与12人的星之巫女alt 怪滅王と12人の星の巫女
Author: Nanasuke
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After saving a loli devil, Yomikadou Meijirou discovers that he was born with the Seal of Solomon on his tongue, a special power that allows him to control all forms of sorcery and devils. He also discovers that he will die in three years as every use of his power uses up his lifespan.

He is told that the only way to save himself is to establish a contract with the twelve Starlight Maidens who were born with a special sign somewhere on their body, and to do so he must lick their sign with his tongue where his sign is located.

The MC then begins living alone with a loli devil in his room while seeking out the twelve Starlight Maidens to lick the signs on their bodies.
Go to The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

Yeah. I ship all of them.

There is no 1 best girl but ALL GIRL IS THE BEST GIRLS. 

Yeah. I ship all of them.

Yo, he's already found stars on the tongue, butt, and inner thigh.  I have high expectations for the next 9 

Reading that description... woah you sure got me at the licking part, Followed! I havent even read the story... 

In the raws, she says "ですわ”, I don't know how it was translated to "Dear". 

Ah, that "Moshi moshi, Sajou desuwa." It's just an old style of speech. They shouldn't translate it.

T'was difficult to imply the atmosphere without using a word of intimacy to do so ;P. She was deliberately easing up to him, so I used the best word I could think of which wasn't too direct but would still imply it.

But yes, accurate speaking, ですわ is just です or ですよ, but with femininity involved. I took a liberty (since if I simply said "I'm Karasuma Kinako", that intonation would've been lost in translation).

Ah, that "Moshi moshi, Sajou desuwa." It's just an old style of speech. They shouldn't translate it.
Okay, I am being brainwashed to think Stars are the most magnificent shape and should be used in abundance. Oh, I really hope the church doesn't turn out to be evil, playful is fine, but all this "God's plan" nonsense is just asking for a human to think he is the plan. Still 100% interested though.

Btw, what does the Sister mean when she calls him 'Dear'? Hubby?

That was weird yes

Oh hey look, it's a religious organization that's modeled after the Catholic church. I wonder if they're evil? /sarcasm

The number of series I can think of in which the church organization isn't either overtly or secretly evil I can count on one hand. C'mon, can't we get a good church every so often, even if only for variety?

Edit: on a re-reading, I've changed my mind a bit. The church here doesn't seem truly "evil" yet, just kind of assholes. I'll withdraw my judgement for now, see if they make me eat my words.

And people wonder why religious people get a bad rap. =/

how i see the title

King and 12 Maidens

follow!

tbh there's too many star here

the author obviously liked to draw STARS or something like that? 

Harem + Ecchi = INSTAFOLLOW!

Does anybody want to revise the synopsis now?

nay, 'tis good!

[...]ordinary high school boy. after saving a loli-devil[...]

lol

I recognize that nose!

Does anybody want to revise the synopsis now?

This was great.  I assume the next 2 chapters will be him winning her over.

The art style is nice & I find the heroine to be pretty cute, while the MC isn't annoying... yet. Writing is fine. The ecchi is a plus, though a bit mild ;) (Got a laugh from the heroine's intro panel. Sets the tone well lol)

Unfortunately, something's very lacking in these 2 chapters, and that's the lack of action in the fights. I mean this is looking like a battle-type shounen manga, right? There are fighting poses, but the battles are never shown, only the aftermath. I would have liked to see the heroine's moves against the vamp and his minions, as well as the MC struggle a bit against the vamp (who's supposed to be a real big shot demon), instead of getting easily one punch killed by the already weakened MC. It would seem 82 pages wasn't enough to fit the fights. Perhaps splitting the 1st chapter into 2 might have helped with that.

A bit confounding, but still like it more than not, so I await more chapters (esp. for the heroine and the occasional dose of ecchi :3 )

Ah, you touched a problematic subject there. Yes, this lack of actions is a bit annoying, but it also happens in even more battle oriented series out there. Some authors simply fail at showing "action", even when their art is almost godly. Let's hope he learns to develop these kinds of scenes as the story goes. I really liked the fact that both hero and heroines are very likeable so far

Heh, had it ended just one page short, it could’ve been a good one-shot. :D

Let’s see if it gets better or worse.

>it's an ordinary highschool boy harem manga

Did you notice it only now? It's not like title isn't a spoiler for it.

that chicks hair style reminds me of a character but I dont know whom exactly.

Man, only 2 chapters in and she's already best girl.

/comics/2016/07/15/t/read578888a34e841/img000034.png

>it's an ordinary highschool boy harem manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics