Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 241votes)

Soul Eater

Alt Names: alt โซลอีทเตอร์alt ソウルイーターalt 噬魂师
Author: Ookubo Atsushi
Artist: Ookubo Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maka is a weapon meister, determined to turn her partner, a living scythe named Soul Eater, into a powerful death scythe — the ultimate weapon of Death himself! Charged with the task of collecting and devouring the tainted souls of ninety-nine humans and one witch, Maka and her fellow meisters strive to master their weapons as they face off against the bizarre and dangerous minions of the underworld. But the meisters’ own personal quirks may prove a bigger obstacle than any sultry enchantress!
Go to Soul Eater Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 50-80 New Window thepope4437
  • 1 Replies

153 Comments

Any chance the last chapter will give info on Maka's mom? eue;;

Such a long journey, so much anticipation  ;_;

Black Star is fucking awesome!!

So ... downer ending?

Wait, that guy's gonna die? I don't get it. Plot-wise, what purpose could that really serve?

NO.

wow, chapter 112 gave me an horrendous and gruesome stab in the heart but I'm now also really interested in how maka and the others will be in the last chapter, ahh~

The link for chapter 112 isn't working very well; it links to a manhwa called Soul Cartel. Well anyways, it looks like this was the penultimate chapter. Seems a bit quick to end things now, but this chapter was also long at 49 pages, so next chapter will also probably be very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

Because all this sanity needs, is just some clarity

Hmm...good choice, but since time is of the essence, I believe this would be more appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw 

Maka having a magic girl transformation and fighting in a gown never ceases to amuse me.

Symphogear ?

Maka, you getting cool ... a lot ...

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/07/01/s/read51d1ac7e1a08a/img000016.png

Black Star just gave the most manly comeback ever in existence ;o

The black blood dress comes out again!

And destroys her clothes in the process?

The drawings are so epic, it gave me the chills!!

10wi1ir.png

Maka-chan, why you so cool?

Ends in two more chapters... wtf, Japan.

On second thought, good ending is better than just slowly killing an interesting story for the sake of money. Still kinda sad, though. A least there's a hope for an anime remake, like they did it with FMA.

I could feel it being rushed, from the end of the Noah arc.... I feel it really needed another few chapters here and there to smooth the sudden transition. Other than that, fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

Because all this sanity needs, is just some clarity

THE CLIFFHANGER TO END ALL CLIFFHANGERS.

I cannot deal with this.

Ends in two more chapters... wtf, Japan.

On second thought, good ending is better than just slowly killing an interesting story for the sake of money. Still kinda sad, though. A least there's a hope for an anime remake, like they did it with FMA.

Spoiler

Technically, it was "courage", and it broke his face.

*spoiler*
Think it's gonna pull from the anime route?

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm not falling for it. The black blood can probably handle this much.

If anything, I might be slightly worried she'll die after the fight, but I don't think that'd fit.

Lots of (black) blood incoming! >:D

bad case of stomachache ...

well, if it's like this, it might like in 2nd anime OP ...

Maka goes dying being hold by Soul ...

^^ SP white ^^

I have three chapters to get caught up on and THIS happens.

*spoiler*
Think it's gonna pull from the anime route?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics