Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 114votes)

Koi Neko

Alt Names: alt コイネコalt Cat in Heatalt Love Cat
Author: Mashima Etsuya
Artist: Mashima Etsuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinta likes to play with cats even though he cannot have one for a pet because of his father's allergies. Cats also like to play with Shinta... in more ways than one... including becoming Shinta's girlfriend and generally trying to get him to reciprocate their catcalls, literally.
Go to Koi Neko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Story taking a slightly darker turn? New Window Trevor Smith
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters discussions [Official tread] New Window Baltringue29
  • 4 Replies
Topic Since when did Wakaba get rejected by Shinta? New Window Fragile
  • 0 Replies
Topic So, should Shinta be more affectionate with Nao? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 12 Replies

334 Comments

Funny, it started as almost a gag manga. Gradually, it's taken on a kind of melancholy tone. There's a sadness and wistfulness . . . all these cats loving people they can no longer have, things drifting away, fading, being lost . . .

Still, while I wouldn't trust tags, I don't see it going so far as a tragic ending. But I have to admit I don't know what an ending for this would look like. I'm not sure it's headed anywhere in particular . . . the two leads are together . . . I'm sort of waiting for the scrag-eared older cat to give in and go live with the cat-loving girl, and give those two a sort of happy ending. But aside from that I'm just enjoying the trip.
Doubt that would happen since this doesn't have a Tragedy tag most likely will have a happy ending (happy depends on what you want to happen since it might turn out my happy ending is your not so good ending)
Whew.... finally finish reading all the chapters. Nice story and i hope it wouldn't end as Tragedy.
agreed really liking this story but theres still some mystery behind nao so i wonder how this goes :o
I'm glad Taruby resumed scanlating the manga... not that they dropped it to begin with, but now releases are somewhat more frequent now, especially as the plot started to develop interestingly.
Chapter 36+37 are up on their blog!
yes!!, finally batoto has this!
sorta neways
now if only another group picks this up... taruby is like, mia brah

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics